What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This and that

BrassNwood

Veteran
No capsules since the 15th. It still feels like I'm dosed when I toke. LMAO I was taking 250mg for months doing that set of stairs and finally decided it was reset time. Mr. Pain hasn't shown his face yet, so I'll coast a while and see.

Doc messed with my blood pressure med dosage and has made them toxic to me. Damn I was afraid of this happening. Not the first time.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow 250 mg per day??? Thats pretty high, but if it controls pain its worth it.

Gave my friend all the bubblehash I had from 2021 and 2022 harvests. He has severe pain from pancreatitis as well as a wrist surgery healing, and back. I told him about your oil capsules, but we don't have that much hash or flower to use, so have to conserve as much as possible. He loves the hash, good way to medicate to get high dosage quickly for the pain.

I didn't ever smoke the bubblehash because i like flower, and I also have to keep tolerance in check to better distinguish phenotypes and separate seed for breeding. :smoke:

Also hooked him up with a bunch of firewood to make sure he stays warm and doesn't run out. Warm will also help him to heal. I was hanging out with him and could see the relief from the herb since I got there. We were talking and I think just visiting and sharing in the Spirit helps get him up and moving around, it was a time of healing. :smoke:

BrassNwood

Veteran
Wow 250 mg per day??? Thats pretty high, but if it controls pain its worth it.

Gave my friend all the bubblehash I had from 2021 and 2022 harvests. He has severe pain from pancreatitis as well as a wrist surgery healing, and back. I told him about your oil capsules, but we don't have that much hash or flower to use, so have to conserve as much as possible. He loves the hash, good way to medicate to get high dosage quickly for the pain.

I didn't ever smoke the bubblehash because i like flower, and I also have to keep tolerance in check to better distinguish phenotypes and separate seed for breeding. :smoke:

Also hooked him up with a bunch of firewood to make sure he stays warm and doesn't run out. Warm will also help him to heal. I was hanging out with him and could see the relief from the herb since I got there. We were talking and I think just visiting and sharing in the Spirit helps get him up and moving around, it was a time of healing. :smoke:

My usual maintenance dose is a single capsule for breakfast (65mg), but I was building an outside staircase and doing shit I shouldn't.

Even making the paste / Capsules in ground buds should make an effective oil paste that gets far more stone per mg of bud used.

Timj

I fear I've got a few more plants going to early again. LOL the 8 white square pots were planned to be the next set, but they exploded in the late heat wave we got and won't veg to march so I can get 5 of them in the empty patio SIPs and let them flower.
They'll need the skirts cleaned up so I might as well do another round of clones rather than just trash all of them lower branches.

I'm to use to my 4 harvests a year and dialing down to two I've not got down smooth yet. The no veg shed and inground winter veg is all to new.
Too many plants is always better than too few. I'll cull a few in a couple of weeks if my seed project goes well.

Timj

Merry Christmas, brothers. Good to see green leaves and growing plants. Christ keeps His plants well watered, and their leaves are green.

When dad mixes the buterhorn dough, its the stickiest. Thats just how you make it, but the wet dough rises better than dry. Bread is fun, such an artform. There is a bakery here, called Singing Crust Bakery, that has gourmet pasteries and bread. One of my friends at church had a plate of assorted breads from them, it was neat to see what you can do with bread.

They need to get some hemp seed in there, no substitute for hemp seed!

Jeremiah 17: 7-8 NKJV

“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And whose hope is the Lord.
8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters,
Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not [c]fear when heat comes;
But its leaf will be green,
And will not be anxious in the year of drought,
Nor will cease from yielding fruit.
I agree, my breads and pizza dough is 75% hydration or higher. It does become a bit sticky. But, as you mentioned it gives us much better oven spring and a more open crumb.

Timj

No capsules since the 15th. It still feels like I'm dosed when I toke. LMAO I was taking 250mg for months doing that set of stairs and finally decided it was reset time. Mr. Pain hasn't shown his face yet, so I'll coast a while and see.

Doc messed with my blood pressure med dosage and has made them toxic to me. Damn I was afraid of this happening. Not the first time.
I hope your Doctor gets things back on track for you. Mine lowered my thyroid meds too much and I was tired all the time. Once he adjusted it back up a little I felt more normal.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My mom takes tyroid meds, will have to mention that to her. She had the tyroid removed in the past.

Ok , so we could make capsules from flower and would be more efficient per gram flower than making into hash first. He likes to medicate as needed, and he has digestive issues, but the 65 mg in the morning would be effective therapy for pain relief, will let him know about that, thanks!

Love being able to make fresh bread. Will NEVER buy a cheap loaf of bread ever again, ever. Its actually really easy to make bread. Fresh yeast helps settle the tummy. Whole wheat and hemp makes you feel full. Will have to experiment, would like to make the dough a little more fluffy. I never give it time to rise, I like to hike or work until dinner.

Timj

Start 47 reversal is showing some nice pollen sacks.
star47.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great! Hope you get some pollen. Breeders will spray a group of plants to reverse them because it doesn't always work very well. Looks like healthy stamen to me!

The Junior Mint x Mac looks like its filled out pretty well. May be done earlier than you think. Not familiar with that hybrid though. Sounds good with Mac!

Full and healthy canopy in the Aucopulco Gold and G13 Haze, getting some good flowers going now! Are those going to be finished about the same time or are you going to have to finish one for longer?

Can't wait until I can indoor grow. To say the least..... :smoke:

Timj

Looking great! Hope you get some pollen. Breeders will spray a group of plants to reverse them because it doesn't always work very well. Looks like healthy stamen to me!

The Junior Mint x Mac looks like its filled out pretty well. May be done earlier than you think. Not familiar with that hybrid though. Sounds good with Mac!

Full and healthy canopy in the Aucopulco Gold and G13 Haze, getting some good flowers going now! Are those going to be finished about the same time or are you going to have to finish one for longer?

Can't wait until I can indoor grow. To say the least..... :smoke:
I also have two clones of the Star 47 . I'm reversing one with CS just to play it safe. I really want this seed run to produce well.

I believe the Junior Mint X MAC cross just pushed past it's final swell so it's getting close. I'm seeing 20% amber now. But, I am looking for a very sedative high from that plant. The bud is also rock hard.

It is my first time running the Acapulco Gold and G13 Haze by Barney's Farm so I'm not sure of the finish times.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20231230_203834246.jpg

Unsexed seedling cuts along for our time in the mountains. Most of the parents went lights off already and should show mid January.
Forest Gump x2
Chunk Loves Sloth x2
Blue Dream
Super Silver Haze
Super/Silver Northern Haze
Sorbet #4

It's only been 7 days but I can't resist pulling a 9 pack and flipping it over for a lookie-see.

Timj

4x4 update. Around week 7 since I flipped the lights. I'm seeing lots of pistils changing. I hope I didn't accidentally pollinate the tent by my Star 47 seed run. Or maybe missed a nanner somewhere. It's a jungle in there. Full view, Acapulco Gold, G13 Haze.
DSCN0007 (4).JPG
DSCN0012 (6).JPG
DSCN0010 (2).JPG