What's new

think I found yummybuds first date story

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lol wtf that's gross

and definitely NOT yummy, i'd know. because we're best friends, and we hang out all the time

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yummy better pick me, i wasted so much freaking time with him one night posting up good advice and then he got off topic and signed off...no shit like 200 posts in a couple of hours...i was tricked

but now we're best buds
ArcticBlast

antimatter

Veteran
yummybud is an internet phenomenon/internet meme but comes across as a troll but there actually a real person but its still doesn't change the fact that he is a Super Troll regardless of his reality. His posts are classified as troll posts regardless of him being a real person.

heres example of another super troll (these are well known so no pedo here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIKdNuuAu2c

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i hope yummybud gets rich and famous, but doesn't forget about all the little people that got him there. you know, like his best friend and advisor, ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

h&r

i hope yummybud gets rich and famous, but doesn't forget about all the little people that got him there. you know, like his best friend and advisor, ArcticBlast
oh ok and are you still gonna be there to hold him when he catches superstar AIDS?

I think not, but I will be there YB, I will..

FireWater

Yummybud, sorry i had to get off the phone so abruptly last night, i thought i heard your mom on the line too.
left you a picture in case you get lonely
think of me!

weirdo1.jpg

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yummybud, sorry i had to get off the phone so abruptly last night, i thought i heard your mom on the line too.
left you a picture in case you get lonely
think of me!

weirdo1.jpg

Don't laugh!!! That dude is going to develop true-to-life simulation Virtual Sex and be a bazillionaire! He is a decorated solider on the front lines of Yummy's anti-vagina War.

;)

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
hahaha!!! what!! :biglaugh:
3D sex might be cool but i think i'll wait till xbox comes out with a XfurrBox before i give it a try. not that i don't trust . . that guy..

Yummybud

Veteran
man didn't see her today. I will see her this saturday.

I may be quiting my job soon as they cut my hours this week and i'm off for 5 days in a row.

if I don't get full time hours next week i'm quitting.

anyways. I'm thinking of asking her on saturday if she'd like to come toke with me and get her number.

but I don't know if thats the right thing to do. maybe I should just ask her to hang out but toking would be less awkward I think lol at least for me than asking her to 'hang out" wtf does haning out mean. and i can't ask a 17 year old to a formal 'date" that'd be too awkard.

Status
Not open for further replies.