What's new

think I found yummybuds first date story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummybud

Veteran
thanks... what I meant is most of those people who make shit loads of money are addicted to momey and making money. they are always stressed out, forget about their families and sit around all day stressing out and counting their money and figuring out how to make more money or how to not lose it.

I think you just need people to love and that love you back to be happy. Everything else is just meaningless.

but yeah living in a nice house and having a 911, and a jaguar to drive your kids to school would be nicer than being poor.

I agree being poor and no money is also a shitty life. poor people have to spend their whole life worrying and fighting about money. Poor families are always fighting about money, marriages break up because of fights over money and not being able to afford things.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plan B time

Plan B time

thanks man, I know a lot of people here are being really nice to me and giving me advice.

thing is I'm thinking about where my life is headed. I don't know if working hard and becoming a lawyer and making money is going to make me happy.

I think I'd be way happier if I was poor and working a shitty job for the rest of my life but had good friends, real friends to be around, and a girl that actually liked me.

its true when people say money won't bring you happiness. I have no goal of becoming a rich lawyer or whatever and driving around in ferraris.

I think a lot of rich people driivng around in ferraris are not truely happy. the ferrari and money is a cover up for something missing in their lives.

you know some people do hardcore drugs and become alcoholics to cover up the pain, and other people probably try to cover up missing parts of their lives with fancy cars and flashy clothes and pretend like they have it all and show off.

I would like to become a lawyer but not because I think I'll get rich and drive around in a testarossa and get laid. I've always been interested in criminal law and think it would be an exciting job.

not saying I don't like money. I'd love to havea nice house and a 911 turbo to cruise in but I know that won't make me happy.

money definately won't make you happy. I wouldn't want to have a fake girl and fake friends that hang around me because I have cash....

save some money, and go to Amsterdam. Fuck a bunch of prostitutes, or fuck just one prostitute a bunch of times. Have her give you pointers, its her job. she will do it if your nice. That way you will gain some confidence because you will have fucking experience; literally.

I'm telling you bro, at this point it is what you gotta do. it will work, and be worth every penny. those girls are tested, and condoms are required im sure. :eggnog:

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
save some money, and go to Amsterdam. Fuck a bunch of prostitutes, or fuck just one prostitute a bunch of times. Have her give you pointers, its her job. she will do it if your nice. That way you will gain some confidence because you will have fucking experience; literally.

I'm telling you bro, at this point it is what you gotta do. it will work, and be worth every penny. those girls are tested, and condoms are required im sure. :eggnog:

Agreed. It's whore time for you, buddy. I would start small with a sexy massage and then move into getting a prostitute. Especially in a college town you can find a real winner for $300 :D You call them on the phone and 30 minutes later they're at your front door, hot and ready out of the oven, ready to pleasure your yummy penis.

:pie::xmastree::pie:

whiterabbit9

Veteran
4900950.jpg

Yummybud

Veteran
I don't want a prostitute.

I'm not depressed about not getting laid. i'm depressed about not feeling like anyone likes me and not fitting in anywhere. I don't fee like I have any real friends never had a gilfriend don't even have any real family.

Norrath

yummy, if the girl shows a BIT of interest, magnify that by a 10, she/they like you enough for you to put them in the bag, just follow through..

Yummybud

Veteran
well I kind of feel embarassed about liking this girl at work because she is only 17 and i'm 24.

also that douchebag guy at my work is alwasy hanging around her and going to lunch with her during work but he never any chance of actually dating any of these girls he ends up just being work buddies with them.

Yummybud

Veteran
I want to show that i'm interested in this girl but I kind of feel odd because i'm suppose to be a 24 year old grown up and she's 17. am I making excuses?

i'm also not sure if she is showing interest or just being friendly like she is with everyone.

I just noticed she says things to me when she sees me like today she said hey yummy I really like your car, and the other day she said hey smile.

Yummybud

Veteran
how would I ask a 17 year old girl to even come and hang out with me or something without being creepy.

Norrath

how would I ask a 17 year old girl to even come and hang out with me or something without being creepy.
stop being so cynical about it. A 17 year old! my god man, if it's so bad then dont..

if it doesnt feel right, then it isnt. this is the lesson you must learn. im onlyjust learning this, and im eons ahead of you. trust me, it's a hard lesson, because you may really adore someone, but they arent right, and you know it and severing it, is very difficult despite your comfortableness with them..

i know youre having a tough time even getting familiar with them, but you really just need to be happy to talk to them, not look at it like a chore. if it is, then dont bother, that's called standards. you can still be friendly with them, but like i said before in my long ass text to you, keep ANY girl whom you dont want anything from, still around you, because they come in handy meeting other ones, or even using them as wingmen, or getting taught things. everyone has SOMETHING to bring t the table, and girls are really useful teaching you. just be friends, if you cant do that, then you need to talk to someone face to face about this.

I think you just need people to love and that love you back to be happy. Everything else is just meaningless.

almost, you need to think about yourself first, and the fact that youre travelling parallel to those you love, whilst interacting and being friendly/loving, but still following your own path. do for yourself...not because you need to have love or give it away to be complete, no way mang, that's no way to live, unless youre a volunteer for life...

i remember when my grade 6 teacher told me, why do you even like HER?(it was widely known i had a crush on a certain girl at that point) dont limit yourself, girls are dime a dozen. i was so stunned at this very thought, i just didnt even comprehend that at all. thought if you think shes good looking, and youre friendly, it can work, well it dont work that way mister. move on if it aint right, move on if it aint right, move on if it aint right, move on if it aint right.

all these people arent lying when they say it takes many to get anywhere with them. one saying yes in 20 isnt the greatest odds, but it'll get you laid, and give you dating opportunities; but so far, weve heard of a few, and your hangups ON them.

what happens in a zombie apocalypse and you lose everyone you love? will you be incomplete and totally collapse in agony?! hyperbole, but worry about getting things done for you, then when youre good and self actualized you can attack them females without fearing youre not good enough for em...tis hard to explain, maybe maslow and his hierarchy of needs will help...

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=...maslow+hierarchy+of+needs&fp=edb8875f7a157ae4

wiki mofo said:
People need to engage themselves to gain recognition and have an activity or activities that give the person a sense of contribution, to feel accepted and self-valued, be it in a profession or hobby. Imbalances at this level can result in low self-esteem or an inferiority complex.

i cant believe youre concerned with being unhappy in a ferrari. jesus christ get your priorities straight.

isnt there a little engine that could? i think i can i think i can, i think i can..do that mofo. if you cant, move on, i think i can...et al...*shudder at this analogy.*

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
you gotta go out and take the fuckin initiative...nothings ever gonna happen if you dont put in effort.

hey yummy guess what i got a kiss tonight from bi-girl while you were sitting at home jerking off. i have the smell of perfume on me while you smell like shame, butt crack, and onions...

i didnt get laid but i have a feeling its not too far away. its kinda fun waiting it out, girls that put on quick kind of turn me off. so dont feel lame about taking your time Yummy but at the same time you gotta jump start things a little bit..

h&r

How can you not have real family? were you adopted? virgin birth? alien-hybrid tube baby made by scientists 3 miles under the groom lake facility at area-51?

whiterabbit9

Veteran
HEy yummy, you say you don't want any real friends ?

really ?

or is it because you don't think there's no one you could be really friends with ?

Attachments

• 1920104699_743839e4bb.jpg
    1920104699_743839e4bb.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 8
S

sparkjumper

Fleshlight hmmmm..I'm frequently losing power..if you know what I mean..

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You make an excellent victim Yummy. I don't believe I've ever seen anyone so clearly articulate how much they suck.

Thoughts lead to feelings, feelings lead to actions, actions lead to results. You have piss poor sub conscious programming Yummy. That's your problem. The way think is the shits. If you don't fundamentally change how you think you'll keep getting the same results. Even worse, if it's possible. You can change your sub conscious programming Yummy. You can change the way you think about yourself, but you have to work your ass off and you aren't even at the awareness stage. So I'm going to stop wasting my breath.

You don't want to hear that though anyway. You just want to feel sorry for yourself and have everyone feel sorry for you. What's that called again? Oh yeah, the perfect victim.

h&r

hey you guys dont go so hard on the yumster

I like him here, not on the national news in some sort of yummy gone postal situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.