What's new

think I found yummybuds first date story

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
QUOTE=Yummybud;2985729]haha that 17 year old girl at my work keeps on smiling at me and saying things to me when I pass her but she may just be the friendly type.

today I walked by her and she said "smile" and I said huh why do I look mad? and she said no but you should smile.

this other loser at my work is all over her though, he is not getting anywhere with her but still he is super desperate and sitting next to her at lunch and trying ot chat it up with her.

I honestly don't care. the 17 year old is physically attractive but I can't see myself going out with her i'd feel really awkward and creepy. but then she will eventually be 18 and out of highschool and perfectly fine.

dating a 17 year old would never work though. she is hot and once she is out of highschool she'll go to college and she'll have a 100 guys all trying to go out with her.[/QUOTE]

SEE!!! HAH!!! THERE IT IS, I KNEW I WOULD CATCH IT!!! SEE IT IN BOLD!!

". . .it would never work", ". . .shes just not blahblahblah. .." see it never fails, every damned time he goes through this horseshit!!!

now its on to the next one that he'll notice is either "smiling" at him, "looking" at him some funny way or some shit, he's gonna go into how he likes her, FINDS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER, GOES INTO HOW IT WONT WORK and then whines a lil more about BS!!!

dude, just give it up , your obviously gay!!! and like i stated b4 there is nothing wrong with that at all, but all your doing is fooling yourself.

hey man im cool with it

peace love and ass grease

EDIT: "i'd feel really awkward and creepy" DUUUUUUDE!!!! YOU AAAARRRRRRREE AKWARD AND CREEPY

Hmmmm... What's more interesting? Global warming threads or Yummy threads?

Global warming could lead to the extinction of humans through gases or taxes (whichever side you sit on). Yummy spells the extinction of manhood and testicles.
Yummy is for real!! 30,000 scientist all agree. Down with the Yummy deniers!!! Aren't they meeting in Copenhagen to try and figure out how to get Yummy laid?

I'm so confused.

HAHAHA hey man write it in the history books, we finally agree on something! k+
no offense yummy but your posts make my head hurt, my brain rot, and make me want to drive into a brick wall. I have learned not to read them anymore. Back in the day, like 2000 or so, if I posted stuff like that I would have been relentlessly flamed and people here are far kinder, but you still take a lot of shit. And yet you keep doing it, I don't know whether to admire your determination and guts or whether you like punishment. anyway good luck I hope you find what you are looking for.

h&r

woah Yummy, you need to go back to that school....through the door that says Pimpin 101..

take it from Tony..1st you get the MONEY then you get the POWER then you get the POOSEEE

Dont worry bout the shit man, girls are likely to cause way more bad than good!

funny-pictures-disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

Did you know that the Super Duper Funny Picture thread has made me crack up a 1000 times and it has like 1,200 posts on it?

But this thread threw Yummy's name out there and got like over 300! LOL - Damn Yummy! You are famous

:smokeit:

Yummybud

Veteran
man i'm feeling depressed again.

Today that Russian girl when she saw me she said Hey yummy. and I said what? and she said " I really like your car" and I said ahh well thanks.

she kind of blushed and turned red when she said it.

anyways then later that day she was goign ot lunch with that dorky loser again. she seems really friendly with everyoen though so I can't tell if she likes me or if she is just being friendly but i've caught her looking at me a couple times also.

I don't even know how she's seen my car. she probably saw me driving away the other day after work.

maybe she's just into cars lol who knows. but I thought it was cute. never heard a girl tell me she really liked my car.

man i have no confidence in myself I can't see myself being liked by anyone for some reason. because I've failed before I don't think i'm good enough.

today this guy at work reminded me again about htat german girl at work that I really liked and asked out nad she rejected me (didn't pick up her calls), i'm sort of friends with this guy at work so I told him one day when we were out drinking together.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Wow........YummyBud's First Date ! Right Near The Jersey Shore!

attachment.php

Attachments

• guidette-gets-knocked-out-punched-face.gif
    guidette-gets-knocked-out-punched-face.gif
    837.1 KB · Views: 12

mangled

yummy you need to face the facts that if you don't man up your never getting pussy. That russian chick is saying those things to try and get you to start a conversation up with her but you keep dropping the ball.

and stop crying about how you keep getting rejected...you only talked to like 4 girls before for fucks sake. Dating is all a numbers game there isn't a single person out there who can get any bitch he wants so remember that. for example if you ask out 20 girls, i guarantee you AT LEAST one will say yes unless you look like a freek

Yummybud

Veteran
isn't that creepy lol. a 24 year old guy asking a 17 year old girl if she wants a ride in his car lol.

she did say she really liked my car and she turned all red. but she is a really friendly chick with everyone so I cna't tell if she likes me or is just being friendly.

antimatter

Veteran
isn't that creepy lol. a 24 year old guy asking a 17 year old girl if she wants a ride in his car lol.

she did say she really liked my car and she turned all red. but she is a really friendly chick with everyone so I cna't tell if she likes me or is just being friendly.

Depends if your a 24 year old who looks like hes 30 and this 17 year old looks like a little boy then yes your a fucking creep you decide.

h&r

well Yummy now im curious

and since you dont claim to have a 50KW gro,

just what kinda badass scraper you pushin' there old man??

Yummybud

Veteran
Depends if your a 24 year old who looks like hes 30 and this 17 year old looks like a little boy then yes your a fucking creep you decide.

lol yeah I don't look 30, and most people are suprised that i'm 24 I look younger, but I don't look 17 young.

this girl is 17 and last year of highschool so she'd graduate in 6 months......

she looks young to me though because I'm 24 and she looks so innocent, braces and all lol.

I don't know I kind of think she likes me but i've been wrong before.

just the fact that I've seen her looking at me since she started working here like last week and she's always smiling at me

I don't know I think I'm just fked in the head maybe.

Yummybud

Veteran
don't know if its my depression talking again or if i'm just really stoned right now but I don't seriously think I belong in this world. I think i'm odd and just don't fit in right anywhere with other people for some reason. I keep on thinking about suicide as an
option. I keep on thinking that life is really pointless and I'm going to spend all of my life trying to be happy by working hard to get the degree I want the money I want the material things I think I want and get depressed about good looking women. it all seems so pointless. sorry i'm just baked right now and thinking about all this.

h&r

your free, young , healthy, what more to want?

cheer up bubba the future is bright for you man all these girls are smiling at you, and coming to talk to you, one day youll be a lawyer and have a lot of money and a ferrari, then youll have some enormous confidence.

You just havent met the right girl, when you do meet that girl thats on your special wavelength, all this nervousness will melt away bro, 110% sure of that ......keep your eyes on the prize, work hard for your career and god will bless you. He gives families to those that can provide

with those credentials youll be able to pick among the baddest of bitches....

And your lucky to have not fucked up your life yet like so many others, you could have married the wrong bitch and had 3 kids by now and hating life, beleive that..or owing 2k in child support a month and never get to see the kids while some other fuck raises them to hate you

of course you cant see it but there are tons of people out there so miserable who have trashed their lifes so bad they would kill to be you

your doing A-ok yummy hang in for the win now

Yummybud

Veteran
thanks man, I know a lot of people here are being really nice to me and giving me advice.

thing is I'm thinking about where my life is headed. I don't know if working hard and becoming a lawyer and making money is going to make me happy.

I think I'd be way happier if I was poor and working a shitty job for the rest of my life but had good friends, real friends to be around, and a girl that actually liked me.

its true when people say money won't bring you happiness. I have no goal of becoming a rich lawyer or whatever and driving around in ferraris.

I think a lot of rich people driivng around in ferraris are not truely happy. the ferrari and money is a cover up for something missing in their lives.

you know some people do hardcore drugs and become alcoholics to cover up the pain, and other people probably try to cover up missing parts of their lives with fancy cars and flashy clothes and pretend like they have it all and show off.

I would like to become a lawyer but not because I think I'll get rich and drive around in a testarossa and get laid. I've always been interested in criminal law and think it would be an exciting job.

not saying I don't like money. I'd love to havea nice house and a 911 turbo to cruise in but I know that won't make me happy.

money definately won't make you happy. I wouldn't want to have a fake girl and fake friends that hang around me because I have cash....

Status
Not open for further replies.