What's new

Think Green's 2010 Genetics

Think Green

Update: Snatched down one of the SCBB tonight. I'm really impressed with it. I will keep it in the garden for a long time. It has a great structure through veg & flower. The main cola was a huge nug. All the surrounding buds were fat as well so its definitely proved itself as a good producer. Its a real easy going strain. Loves to grow & produce. So enough banter, on with the show! :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Update: Snatched down one of the SCBB tonight. I'm really impressed with it. I will keep it in the garden for a long time. It has a great structure through veg & flower. The main cola was a huge nug. All the surrounding buds were fat as well so its definitely proved itself as a good producer. Its a real easy going strain. Loves to grow & produce. So enough banter, on with the show! :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Congrats on your harvest :)

highonmt

Veteran
Nice work buddy! Way to persevere, that pm is a real bitch watched my friend loose half her crop to it last fall..nasty. I watched pounds of gooy white buds hit the trash can your lucky. The SCBB looks very tasty. those are some nice colas. I had the same issue with ro water in dwc dropping the ph.The first week or so It was fine then 4.8! luckily I'm a paranoid chemist and check ph repeatedly or my girls would have felt the burn. You say your done with DWC... whats next?
HM

Think Green

Ok...Been like a month since I've posted. Been all busy with....life. So anyways I've switched to rw growing. I may do a few dwc here and there but for the most part Im sticking to hand watering. So heres the setup now. And a few close ups of the goat.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

socachi

Hey TG glad to see you back around. I'm digging that cola you got rockin there. You have any pics of the inside of your tent, would like to see how you have it set up, maybe get some ideas.

Think Green

Thanks for stopping in guys, and for the kind words. Have been super busy with lotsa stuff, just haven't had the time to really do my Ic stuff. I will try to keep my threads updated.
:joint:

T

Tarus Bulbar

Nice lookn chunk of bubble hash bro!!!
Ive always wanted to try one of those
little bubble wash machines!!