What's new

Think Green's 2010 Genetics

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WoooHooo!!! Thats what I'm talkin about! Looks great TG. :) Nice work. Plants are
love'n it. Didn't know you had a new thread. I was watching for updates on the old one. :(
Gotta get subsribed to this one.
bbs, ns

Think Green

Thanks for stopping bye Nug! Yeah, I figured since I upgraded my equipment, I'd upgrade my thread! :yes: So I had to make some room for all my healthy growing babies, so I migrated them to 12" saucers, 3 to a saucer. That should provide enough space for the time being. Do yous guys think my hps is too far away from the canopy? I noticed that if I move the reflector too close to the canopy, the sides of the canopy around the outer edges seem to receive less light, hence my having it 8-10 inches from top. Feedback?

picture.php

picture.php

Will take a lights out picture in just a bit.
:plant grow:

T

Tarus Bulbar

What up Think Green!! Id say the light is at a perfect
height.
If at all possible you could always turn your plants 180
degres every day or second day.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a reminder bro... PM will wreak havoc on the health of the plants. Causes alot of stress and kicks yields ass. Get on top of it maing! It's as important as the light, the ro, and the genetics. You gotta get the burner! Seranade or whatever is kinda bunk.

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ouch on the pm. One of the few problems I've never experienced... Yet! lol. What've I
dealt with? Borg, of course, slime on roots, root aphids, springtails, working on fuckus
gnats now, had bud rot. Lots of pitfalls. Just read a article on some spray on stuff that
a long time member says takes it away and doesn't come back. Title was like " no more
pm ever", sorry I don't have address, might be in infirmary.

Think Green

Ok ... picked up some cal/mag tonite & ordered a Sulfur Burner & 2.5 lbs of sulfur.
...... Come on WPM, Im gonna Kick your Ass!

Think Green

So here's a few pics from yesterday. Added the cal/mag yesterday. Plants are looking much better but desperately need the sulfur burner. Wondering if buds should be bigger. The candy99 is at day 28. The SCBB & GG are at day 19. BDSSH is in first week. And a pic of the veg room of course! :bigeye:
Veg Room:
picture.php

SCBB: day 19
picture.php

12/12 Room:
picture.php

Candy99: Day 28
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What do you guys think, are they on track? Should they be bigger?
:dunno:

Think Green

So I've been looking around & can't figure out why everyone else buds seem to be huge compared to mine & 28-30 days. I am running 600 watt hps with aircooled yeildmaster hood, 400cfm inline fan, gl120 4x4x7 tent. reverse osmosis water, gh 3 part nutes + cal/mag. 5.7-6.0 pH. PPm's are between 900-1050. Roots are healthy. Temps are 72-75 at canopy. I know I have a touch of wpm, but would it inhibit growth that bad? Any feedback peeps?
:joint:

socachi

I noticed that if I move the reflector too close to the canopy, the sides of the canopy around the outer edges seem to receive less light, hence my having it 8-10 inches from top. Feedback?

TG On the outer edges the shadow should be just above the canopy, but 8-10 sounds good

What do you guys think, are they on track? Should they be bigger?
:dunno:

I'm not familiar w Candy 99 but for 28 days things are looking good, and I haven't experienced PM yet but that def has to go.

So I've been looking around & can't figure out why everyone else buds seem to be huge compared to mine & 28-30 days. I am running 600 watt hps with aircooled yeildmaster hood, 400cfm inline fan, gl120 4x4x7 tent. reverse osmosis water, gh 3 part nutes + cal/mag. 5.7-6.0 pH. PPm's are between 900-1050. Roots are healthy. Temps are 72-75 at canopy. I know I have a touch of wpm, but would it inhibit growth that bad? Any feedback peeps?
:joint:

Are you feeding them any bloom boosters? Maybe get your ppm a little higher. Keep up the good work bro

Think Green

Thanks Socachi.... Just noticed lots of threads with 28-30 pics & the nugs were the size of a fat mop handle...like 12" tall! That's mack daddy. If that's where I should be... I need to try to track down what I'm doing wrong. Hopefully I can straighten it out before long! lol
Thanks for the good feedback broseph! :yes:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are we experiencing penis envy? PM will affect size and health of plants. Get on it! Also your trying to compare someone elses buds to yours? Same strain? So many different strains and pheno's. Only way to really judge by size and days in 12/12 is by comparing identical genetics.
Seems to me, you have all the tools for fat buds. Just get some patience, trust, and a sulfur burner.
Also it's very hard to see and or judge whats up with your plants when the pictures are all orange. HPS light makes everything look the same. I suggest trying pictures at lights out. Just wasting bandwidth on pictures imho.
Hang in there bra....

Think Green

Thanks a bunch chili! Guess I'm stuck in the middle of my "not so hot" grows & my "just spent all this chedda & want pounds" grow. It has been kinda like going from knowing my way around the garden & knowing what my plants want to "damn...what the hell am I doin here!" I know that I will get everything worked out, just gets kinda frustrating. I bought all the new equipment & thought "this next run will be a gem" but haven't considered all the time and effort I put in learning how to run with cheap nutes, tap water and cfl lighting. Now I just have to make a new plan & continue to learn my way through these other issues.. i.e. having to get some cal/mag since I'm running r/o water....Ordering the sulfur burner & sulfur (which I'm waiting for now) and not having PENIS ENVY CHILI! lol .... j/k ....I'll still have envy of huge colas till I can get my garden planed out. Thanks for your help guys. I was so patient waiting on the new equipment & hell, even in the beginning trying to get started. Just gonna need to relax & get back into the groove. Big Up's Peeps! :bigeye:

Think Green

Few pics for my homies. Burned out some sulfur yesterday & today. Hopefully this powdery mildew will be gone soon.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Think Green

Some new pics. The pm is still kinda lingering, but on its way out. The candy99 is fattening up. I think its day 33 on the 2 candy99. The 2 scbb & 1 gg are on day 26. The smaller bdssh is like 14 days in. So I had to trim some foliage to allow more air flow. I don't necessarily believe in taking leaves in 12/12 but needed to open it up a little in there. So heres a few pics. :joint:

picture.php

Be back in a few with some more pics! :bigeye:

Latest posts

Latest posts