What's new

Think Green's 2010 Genetics

Think Green

Ok, so were starting this year off with a bang! :hotbounce

This years genetic line-up consist of Golden Goat, Candy99, BDSSH,
Bubba Bubble & SCBB. These strains will be grown in Dwc systems from start to finish using Dutch Masters One Flower & Grow.
EarthJuice Micronutes pH'd at 6.0. Temps run 70-72f in day & 67-69f at night. 420 ppm in about 5 1/2 gallon 9 site system. Cfl lighting for both rooms. Will be switching to hps for flowering & pl-l lighting for veg in about a month. So here goes it. Feedback appreciated.

:smoke:

grwAer0

Nice I am watching, keep us updated as it moves along. Nice healthy pearl white roots!

Strain questions.

Golden Goat?
Candy99? C99 with other cross?
BDSSH? BD Super Silver Haze?

Think Green

Lineage is as follows:

Golden Goat = freak Island Sweet Skunk x Hawaiian/Romulan

Candy99 = Originally when first started they were a mother Nirvana white widow x big bud crossed with 2 males, 1 JW C99 and a Wally C99 pineapple f5. The Candy99 I have are f2 from those

And BD Super Silver Haze

That about does it. Here's come Candy99 full on. I'm looking forward to this years first run! :party:

:smoke:

Think Green

Thanks Chili! Really appreciate all the help. Hope to be sittin at the lake this spring puffin the Bomb! Woot Woot! The bubba bubble I have in flower now is really putting out some sick looking pistils & sugar! I'm impressed to say the least. Check out the crazy leaf that grew on the bb! Wicked! So much sugar already. The leaves feel crispy because of all the sugar!

:yes:

Ribsauce

damn dude youve got yourself a nice line up of genetics man... been jonesing for some golden goat since last year when i first tasted her... prolly my favorite smoke ever... good luck man ill prolly be checking back in

BigGreen

Veteran
Nice line up. Have you tried the dm 1 yet or is this the first run with it. Im interested how stable it is and how it grows the weed.
Good luck

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats a wild looking leaf. My best explanation would be. The Blueberry it has in it could have caused the leaf. Or just an environmental issue. Not any big dealio. Keep on trucking.

Think Green

Ok, here's an update. I had some sativas go hermie on me so I decided to revamp the lab. Veg room underneath & Flowering room up top. Keeping a bubba bubble male for breeding. He's the little guy in the last pic. :)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Think Green

Found some powdery mildew last night. Seranade treatment all around. RH stays below 50 & air movement is sufficiant, so why the powdery mildew? :dunno: Any ideas anyone???
:wallbash:

Think Green

Update:
Been searching for some new gear and have decided on getting it next month. :bigeye:

Here's a few pics I shot earlier. The 9 site dwc is doing just fine. May have lost 1 of the 2 bdssh clones. :( This run will really take off when I get the new gear! :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fatigues

Veteran
Get some reflective material in there on the walls and on the surface you have those plants resting on! You are wasting a lot of light that could be making your plants bigger and - ultimately - your buds frostier.

Add mylar or Reflectix - and soon!

Think Green

Pic of the Veg room today. Took 6 cuts. 4 Candy99 & 2 Bubba Bubble. Gonna try my hand at this monster cropping technique. :smoker:

picture.php

C

cracker420

lookin great bro!! keep up the good work. cant wait to see the new setup!

C

cracker420

i have been debating on getting an R/O filter, but since in not in hydro at the moment i just let it set overnight. i am looking into getting a 3x3 flood table and a 25 gallon res and doing a coco drip system. but i need lots more $ first. i have also been thinking about switching to a 600hps. my 400hps works great, but i think the 600 would give my girls an extra kick. im stoked to see you get your new gear. if you are growin plants this nice with what you have, wait till you get all this new stuff. its going to be awesome :)

Latest posts

Latest posts