What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things your friends say when they see/smoke your homegrown

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Did god grace you with his presence last night or something?

Naw lol, but my friends are pretty well versed on MJ. We get some of the most elite stuff in our area. They expect mine to be on par seeing how much I'm on this little site :biglaugh:.

Friend

Veteran
Most of the time, if i want to donate a little bit of my weed to a friend, i'll roll it up and give it to them in the form of joints...

Because i always think that if i hand them a baggie of fresh-looking untouched crystal-covered buds, they'll be able to tell that i grew it.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Things your friends say when they see/smoke your homegrown

Last night I took a joint out and me and a buddy fired it up...he hit it twice and was like I'm done so I just packed it up, hit it a few good times but had 3/4 of it left ...bout an hour later me him his wife and 2 others all had a session I broke out the J and it got around twice. Everyone had been there about an hour and I was in it for the long haul.

Well about 10 minutes later I notice all 3 girls were clutching their purses and everyone but me was in a little circle just going on and all of the sudden PARTY OVER EVERYONE BAILS! WTF LOL. Oh well I went home and got baked cause I was barely high after only hitting it a couple times in a couple hours...everyone else...RETARDED LMFAO

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Where did Kansas go?"

Not the most frequent when I was growing, but the best.

Typical was "this is amazing" or "holy shit".

Sour Deez

I got the I'm gonna die from people that are light weights. There not use the the potency and have panic attacks.. So I keep some less potent stuff for them..

Always gotta have some snicklefritz around for those guys.

I dont grow, yet, but i have had some clowns accuse me of lacing the weed although it obviously wasnt. My one neighbor crawled home throwing up one night :woohoo:

El_Kabong

nobody knows it's my own, I don't want them to so I bag it in half ounce or quarter ounce sacks. whenever anyones visiting it looks like I bought a small bag for me. if they want me to get them one they pay me and I tell them I scored the next day.

avant gardener

Veteran
friends?
sheeeeeit.
i think i remember them.
those are the folks i used to hang out with back in the day,
before i was spending 18 hours a day at the shop.
if you see those guys, tell them i miss em.

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Sent my daughter in Denver a fat nug. She said she took it to a party and a guy with what she called home grown said it took him to the edge. I had to laugh cause I told her I smoke more than that nug every day. AH what are you gonna do.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
High tolerance is handy when blazing with friends. They get wasted and think I've really got my shit together. I never tell em all I'd have to do is quit smoking a couple of weeks and I'd fall out just like they do.:D

Latest posts

Latest posts