What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things your friends say when they see/smoke your homegrown

NOKUY

Veteran
ive been accused of lacing my weed more than a few times...ppl even have said that they know w/out question that its laced...not knowing that i grew it and it has never even been touched by human hands.

whodare

Veteran
images

Dude-Im-So-High.jpg

The Boys

"this is how i know its yours" as he presses a gram and a half agaist his palm. turns it upside down and the bud sticks! lol , that was years ago.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
ive been accused of lacing my weed more than a few times...ppl even have said that they know w/out question that its laced...not knowing that i grew it and[]b] it has never even been touched by human hands.[/b]

So your some type of extraterrestrial?

Sweet.

big twinn

Veteran
My mother: "Are you sure this is organic????" repeated at least 15 times along with asking if all the doors were locked multiple times.

S

stratmandu

Haha thatz a good one big twin. Wish my momzy was still around.

Familiar sounds:
"Hey man can I get a few nugs? I'm out."
"I'm all out. Can you hook me up a quarter? I'll pay you back when my bro's comes in"
"Dude. I'll put in your water heater for a... half. Of that stuff in the jar, I mean."
"Hey man Its dry can you spare a few nuggets?"
"Dude, this didn't cost you anything, so why can't you just give me some?"
"Hey man, I'm looking but its dry. Can I get some of that the other night from you?"
"Dude. I can totally move a qp. Why not?"
"please..."

...and on and on ad infinitum. Lazy fuckers assume too much and don't think past a week in the future. I NEVER sell. NEVER. YMMV but this is a felony state no fuckin way. I'm in this for head stash, and I can grow better stuff than anything I've bought here in the last 10-15 years. Easy. Just a little for me is all I ever do.

Last edited:
T

thesloppy

You need a new batch of friends, strat. I think we've all got at least one 'friend' like that, but you don't want a whole posse of 'em!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the I'm gonna die from people that are light weights. There not use the the potency and have panic attacks.. So I keep some less potent stuff for them..

S

stratmandu

@ thesloppy:
Yeah, I'm exaggerating a bit. They are mostly great guys, but it does get tiresome occasionally. I love these guys; we go way back. Friends are more valuable than stash (unless it means YOU run out - DOH! LOL). Anybody worth being friends with is going to have a few, shall we say, peccadilloes, that can be indulged as circumstances dictate. :huggg:

"If you got good friends, you as rich as you can be. 'Cause money can't buy what your friends will do for free" - Mike Morgan and the Crawl.

W

Womble

nothings ever come from me,and that's that.
Family,friends,acquaintances having knowledge of my hobby is a HUGE no no.
Weed does strange things to 'friends' with some having other desperate 'friends' that they feel obliged to 'sell' the given herb to and then come a knocking a few days later because it was so nice....lol friends indeed.

*Things your friends say when they see/smoke your homegrown

*Things your friends say when they see/smoke your homegrown

Stop teasing

angry-dog-blue.jpg

S

stratmandu

LOL @ Hammerhead!

Hasn't happened in a LOOONG time but I know whatchoo mean. LOL!

I recall once when we went up to the lake to pick wild psilocybin mushrooms after a rain. Its like a dang 2 hour drive to get to the special cow pasture at dawn. After getting a fat bag of shrooms, we go to this killer hidden rock quarry to swim where there are beautiful cliffs, and its remote an peaceful an shit...a beautiful sunny day...

My bud, we'll call him Steve cant-get-off-unless-its-legendary-I've-done-it-all-I can-hack-anything Steve, tries a cap or two, complaining about the taste and swearing he won't get off unless we give him more. 2 hours later we are taking him to the emergency room because he is full-tilt scared and begging us, no talking him down Steve trippin-balls-like-never-ever-ever-before-oh-mommy-I'm-scared-wah wah crying an' shit. So we get him to the hospital, he takes one look, and announces "I ain't fucking going in there no fuckin way. I feel better. Lets go get a pizza".

I could have killed him. LIGHTWEIGHT! :biggrin:

Grobot2010

One of the best compliments that I ever got came from people in my bro's hood... all heavy tokers. I dropped off a sack of herb but couldn't stick around for the festivities because I'd already made other plans... When I came by a few days later, I was met with an ecstatic:
"DUDE! Your shit was soooo good... it even couched King Krispy!"