What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things your friends say when they see/smoke your homegrown

B

bench warmer

"Why don't you sell this stuff if you're not gonna smoke it?"

^^^ You know you're addicted to growing when you only take an occasional hit of weed when in pain but there's a pound of cured headstash plus ounces of kief, hash & oil expertly bottled up in the cupboard, and there's another couple dozen plants at various stages of growth in your home.

hogg

"Why don't you sell this stuff if you're not gonna smoke it?"

^^^ You know you're addicted to growing when you only take an occasional hit of weed when in pain but there's a pound of cured headstash plus ounces of kief, hash & oil expertly bottled up in the cupboard, and there's another couple dozen plants at various stages of growth in your home.
I wish I knew how this felt...lol

Things your friends say when they see/smoke your homegrown

They usually ax me for sour

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your evil.
Why'd you do this to me?
That's some dro. (I hate this one, makes me wanna bitch slap a mofo)
Dude, this is like fucking crack.
I can't get this taste out of my mouth.

I hooked a friend up once while he was stoned stupid from some SDOG. He came back later that day trying to sell me some "dro" he'd gotten a hold of. Dumb fuck didn't even remember it was my weed I'd given him. I ain't smoked with him since.

SoulMachete

Veteran
"dude that shit is STRONG"
"holy shit i've never seen anything like that!"
"ummmm........what?"
or nothing at all! can't say anything when your out cold! haha!

lol...i love peoples reactions when there minds are blown by high quality herbs..gives me the warm fuzzies to be able to give people the oppertunity to experience something far superior to what they are used to......

F

Fastcast

Nobody knows I smoke.All meds to the head.I don't talk about weed to anyone,other than here.Maybe family?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nah jokin lol :D

I did have 2 girls quit talking to me for couple of weeks after I smoked with them because they were pissed at me for, "lacing my weed and trying to drug them". Used to hang out together and smoke all the time.

I was astounded when they both confronted in a club we always used to hang out together in and went to school with one were very good friends for awhile till that. I decide they should no longer be dealt with playin with fire cuz the shit definitely wasn't laced was mine, but I couldn't tellem that :p

I also had someone try to leave out of my house the wrong fuckin way, lol...I mean completely wrong...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrZLc9lqQM0
^reminded me of this.

lol.
"I think we are dying, ya I think we are dead, ya were dead."

"Time is going by really really slow."

"what't the score on the Red Wings game?"

Cop Eats Pot Brownies Calls 911 (Full)

T

Toes.

"Why is that stuff so airy, are you sure you have enough lights?"

"I thought you said this was Indo... it smells more like outdo."

"This tastes like hay."

"we should smoke something else.".... :tiphat:

G

Guest124

I love hearing all the comments on my bud (which no one knows is from me) but my favorite are the stories I hear about my cookies.

A couple guys ordering food but then being too paranoid to answer the door when it shows.

A friend eating food while taking a piss, then throwing it on the floor before passing out, then after coming to, trying to walk only to realize his pants where still down then falling over again into a big pile of crackers that he threw on the floor.

Getting lost, seriously lost and completely confused, on a frisbee golf course that they've played dozens of times.

I love cookie stories. That stuff certainly can take getting high to a whole new level.

That's some funny shit there. One time I ate a cookie my friend made. When I tried to leave the house I was so fucking high that I walked into the closet. I have never been that stoned in my entire life. Ever. And I grow fire.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Down on the side of a railroad track bank @ this golf course that is a known Super fund site. I think it's funny anyway.

When people ask where I got it, I say I got it from a guy who went to my high school.

Which is true.

I went to my high school.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
"Wow it smells so good"

"This doesn't look like most of the weed I buy"

"Where did you get this"

-Funk

RudeDog

Veteran
Funny thread, just goes to prove homegrown is good for you. :woohoo:

A mate of mine stood outside the pub in the rain for half hour waiting for a taxi that he hadn't ordered. That was from two pulls of NL I grew about 10 years ago.

Usually people say that weed is too fucking strong or they don't say anything comprehensible.

When I go for a few beers with me mates, I always take a couple of ready rolled. None of them smoke their spliffs pure so it's like lighting the blue touch paper when they have a toot.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Sonny goes to the big city to visit girlfriends Grandma where she grew up and smokes some of mine with her neighbor who slings a lot of herb.

Guy wants to buy elbows @ top dollar.

Wasn't even my good strain...
biggrin.gif

I don't sell, but it's nice to know where your humble efforts would stack up in the real world.

Last edited:

sso

Veteran
maybe you guys should advise any new toker on homegrown.

just take a bit. (as in, this is comparable to 100 proof alcohol, just take a tiny puff and see where it takes you(kinda alice in wonderland thinglol))

besides, it will keep their tolerance Way down ;)