What's new

Things our Kids Are Never Going to Know...

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If the stupid sheeple keep breeding at this pace, They wont know shit about the theory of evolution, the periodic table, or the roundness of the earth.

Bic lighters will be known to be powered by the will of Jesus, and or the soul of Ronald Regan.

G

greenmatter

^^^^^ which "will" be worshipped longer?

i know one has a head start but ........

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
This is only valid for the UK...
Know what it feels like to grow up with a universal healthcare system, and not ever see any of your friends families go bust due to medical expenses

SpayceRayce

How to kill several people and successfully hide the bodies so no-one ever finds them and the cops don't suspect you. Because that is one secret I'm not going to share with them. Kids gotta figure these things out on their own.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Things our Kids Are Never Going to Know...

None of them will know how to break the tab or tape over the tab of a VHS tape to rerecord or prevent it from being recorded over

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: Things our Kids Are Never Going to Know...

Bet they don't know how to get unlimited lives on Contra either ..punks.

Duplicate

How to kill several people and successfully hide the bodies so no-one ever finds them and the cops don't suspect you. Because that is one secret I'm not going to share with them. Kids gotta figure these things out on their own.

haha that's what the internet is for. I remember when those ask/answer sites first came out and being a bored teenager I inquired as to the best methods for disposing of a body. Most of the answers were something along the lines of "You're sick!" yet there was one person who replied with some helpful information about lye and a few other sundries that would aid in the task at hand. I laughed.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
(for me because i dont have kids and looking a few years ahead)

what non bayer and bayer and monsatan Cannabis® looks like,,

what freedom actually means,,

that they have natural rights as human beings,,

their souls,,

what non corporate owned freshwater is,,

life before individual carbon "footprint" tax,, (fresh air tax)

what christianity/islam and judaism were all about,,

they will never know why the state would want to lie to them,,

organic (hierloom strain) food,, people barely do today anyway,,

bees,, and many insects like i used to see whose populations are on the way out to extinction over just the last 20 years,,

common sense and critical thinking,,

potentially history at all,, the "winners" write history,,

they will never know a secular libya like we had only a year ago (thank you nwo bankers)

soon they will never know a secular syria either,,

that they are being poisoned from every side, both mentally and physically,,

state police,, it will all be private firms busting us soon ppl,, like a huge witch hunt,,

Latest posts

Latest posts