What's new

Things our Kids Are Never Going to Know...

G

gloryoskie

They know what they need to know in this day and age.
Same as it ever was.

Daddy, what's a tree?

hunt4genetics

Veteran
If a certain someone gets their way, my kids might be born and raised on the moon.

That whole project should be done in only about 8 years.

Together we'll grow some Lunar Sativas.

P

pine boy

From this moment on,Eye declare rightful ownership of the Moon.
None of you terra cotta's can contest as you are terra and I am officially declared Lunar Pine(copyright R)
This shits real so don't even try to fuck it up for me.
My sibling prolly wont know life without a contract.

shmalphy

Veteran
TV, video games, prescription meds, OTC drugs, refined sugar, bleached flour, cigarette smoke, alcohol, public school, chemical fertilizer grown produce, pesticides, growth hormones, toxic cleaning chemicals, etc

I plan to protect my kids from the poisonous environment the best I can...

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
TV and appliance repair....

used to get shit fixed now we buy a new one when the old one breaks...
disposable society.

[YOUTUBEIF]isGsq89luCM[/YOUTUBEIF]

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Kids will never know that MTV actually played music videos.

No kidding...I remember the "I want my MTV" campaign with Sting ans others.The two dozen videos that were on steady rotation. :)

Greg Kihn Band - Jeopardy,and I'm on a Mexican radio(the band escapes me)
So much win in this thread.
How we collected albums for the artwork as much as the music....school lunches that were made on-sight and were actually good.

And unless I get on my horse and find that Lambsbread of my youth and propagate some beans,they'll never know.

Peace,
SSM :joint:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No kidding...I remember the "I want my MTV" campaign with Sting ans others.The two dozen videos that were on steady rotation. :)

Peace,
SSM :joint:

I loved the early days of MTV although it come to power in the decade that nearly ruined rock n' roll. I worked in a bar that was open 'til 4am 7 days a week, after cleanup & restocking the place me and the bartender would sit around drinking the bosses booze (w/his blessings) and watching MTV videos which always featured some of the hottest over the top snappers.......

EDIT:
Kids won't ever know what's it's like to be driving to a strange city with nothing more than the address of your destination in hand.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
they won't know what it' like to accidentally expose a roll of film that had some great pictures you wanted to develop and blow up in the darkroom (r.i.p kodak)

Duplicate

EDIT:
Kids won't ever know what's it's like to be driving to a strange city with nothing more than the address of your destination in hand.

Or a Thomas guide for that matter! Hell, they won't even ever have to print the directions from mapquest! LOL

I did better with the Thomas Guide as I had to put some thought into it and memorized what I was going to be doing. Now I'm trying to listen/look at the GPS and I get more lost.

SacredBreh

Know the thread has been inactive for awhile......

Know the thread has been inactive for awhile......

Came across this..... thought it was good.

Peace

G

greenmatter

they won't know that some/most of us were against all the horse shit being shoved down our throats ....... cause by the time they stand up and look around , they will be in way over their heads ....... and ladders will be illegal