What's new

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

T

Teddybrae

My Wife looks at men's groins too. To see if they like her.

...... I couldn't help but notice in those pics the number of men passed out sleeping/drugged on the sidewalk with their hands down in their pants, not discreet at all!;)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yeah - it would make the whole sexual/romantic thing much easier if all women had a visual physically attached accoutrement - to signify arousal to a potential suitor - as men do - there would be much less confusion about it all -

- Maybe in the future we will have a traffic-light arrangement - red to STOP and green to GO?

My Wife looks at men's groins too. To see if they like her.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
- Yeah - it would make the whole sexual/romantic thing much easier if all women had a visual physically attached accoutrement - to signify arousal to a potential suitor - as men do - there would be much less confusion about it all -

- Maybe in the future we will have a traffic-light arrangement - red to STOP and green to GO?

be a lot more sexual assaults like that. "but officer! i could SEE that she wanted me!" :tongue:

White Beard

do you know how many times offcom and US regulators have made claims about RT publishing fake news? they can never prove it. it always turns out RTs reporting was correct. offcom has been trying to shut them down for 10 years. but they still have their licence to operate.

its so easy to google the information, check it for yourself. please tell me they lied about this 5 year old getting executed.

as for the guy who got shot causing all the rioting and looting, he supposedly opened fire first.

if you are telling me you don't trust either side i say gg. but you chose the side to trust and which not to trust. how easy would it have been to google the blm founder saying she is a trained marxist? but no, you like to cast doubt when the narrative doesn't suit you.

so lets just see what we can find...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...hot-cycling-yard-north-carolina-a9667566.html

https://www.wilsontimes.com/stories...shooting-came-literally-out-of-nowhere,214543

https://nypost.com/2020/08/12/mom-o...-killed-by-neighbor-suspect-will-rot-in-hell/

i guess they all just lying about 5 year old Cannon Hinnant. im sure it will be used to close rt for sure this time.

edited to add: to me the story is not that some nut case killed a 5 year old, thats not why i posted it. it's to show you the msm has an agenda, they have a narrative and are perfectly willing to ignore things that don't fit their agenda driven narrative. in fairness to WB, RT does it too. they pick and chose what to report on. but they don't tend to outright lie. they just don't mention the news stories that go against their agenda driven narrative.

this is why i'm always telling folks to break out of their news bubble and look at the exact opposing sides news too. only this way can you understand whats really going on. no one side will tell you the full story. only by reading both sides can you discern the probable and logical truth.

All good, Gaius: except for the unfounded conclusions. I got plenty of corroboration about the Hinnant child. Do you realize that seeking valid news is not the “side” you say I’ve picked? Do you realize that the search for Connor’s killer began IMMEDIATELY? That said killer was found and taken into custody within HOURS? Do you see the difference between that and, say, Breonna Taylor’s murder? They knew who the officers we’re who broke in and killed her While she slept...they *still* know...and NO arrests, NO accountability? After FIVE MONTHS??? YOU tell ME which life matters....

As for RT: you infer that I’m quoting - or even referencing *someone else’s opinion* when in fact I arrived at MY OWN ASSESSMENT OVER TIME - based entirely on my own comparison of sources and MY OWN evaluation of data. I figured it out during the early months of the Fukushima disaster - which I tracked closely and dug deep on, relying primarily on scientists with direct applicable experience of such things. I had no ‘help’ from ‘official’ opinions - and I needed none. Time and further experience with RT has only confirmed my assessment.

Taking sides only helps if you EVALUATE the sides and come to an informed view - and not just *pick* one that feels comfortable with your other opinions: otherwise, you’re just staging a beer commercial....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
One sad thing I've noticed is that the DailyMail reports accurate videos that CNN/MNSBC refuse to touch, like the aftermath of the NYC riots with most of retail 5th Ave. boarded up and GONE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8JOrNFFxk

[YOUTUBEIF]Dn8JOrNFFxk[/YOUTUBEIF]

.... or the more recent undoctored videos of NYC homeless population being moved into more upscale neighborhoods:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-hotels.html

....... as far as "engineering what the public see's", it does make you wonder, what I wonder is why you never see much of this stuff on liberal CNN/MSNBC (Idon't watch Fox News so cant say what they show).

....... in fact, I don't recall CNN/MSNBC ever having anything negative to say about the BLM political movement or the riots, etc.

............. I recall a more idealistic time in the past when journalists and newscasters prided themselves on reporting accurate and unbiased info, something about journalistic integrity, not Fascist propaganda machines bought and paid for by advertisers trying to attract and hold potential future brand-loyal customers. :hotbounce

................... as far as trumps brother passing from Covid I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were the main cause or a contributing factor or that they would do their best to keep it quiet. :tiphat:

damn, that must be thousands of lost jobs just from what he shows in the video. wow!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
All good, Gaius: except for the unfounded conclusions. I got plenty of corroboration about the Hinnant child. Do you realize that seeking valid news is not the “side” you say I’ve picked? Do you realize that the search for Connor’s killer began IMMEDIATELY? That said killer was found and taken into custody within HOURS? Do you see the difference between that and, say, Breonna Taylor’s murder? They knew who the officers we’re who broke in and killed her While she slept...they *still* know...and NO arrests, NO accountability? After FIVE MONTHS??? YOU tell ME which life matters....

As for RT: you infer that I’m quoting - or even referencing *someone else’s opinion* when in fact I arrived at MY OWN ASSESSMENT OVER TIME - based entirely on my own comparison of sources and MY OWN evaluation of data. I figured it out during the early months of the Fukushima disaster - which I tracked closely and dug deep on, relying primarily on scientists with direct applicable experience of such things. I had no ‘help’ from ‘official’ opinions - and I needed none. Time and further experience with RT has only confirmed my assessment.

Taking sides only helps if you EVALUATE the sides and come to an informed view - and not just *pick* one that feels comfortable with your other opinions: otherwise, you’re just staging a beer commercial....

why are your posts always in lectureing format?

are you a marxist proffessor with tenure by any chance? :D

hard to discuss things when one side is permanently misrepresenting what one says.

Brother Nature

“Modern industrial civilization has developed within a certain system of convenient myths. The driving force of modern industrial civilization has been individual material gain, which is accepted as legitimate, even praiseworthy, on the grounds that private vices yield public benefits in the classic formulation.

Now, it's long been understood very well that a society that is based on this principle will destroy itself in time. It can only persist with whatever suffering and injustice it entails as long as it's possible to pretend that the destructive forces that humans create are limited: that the world is an infinite resource, and that the world is an infinite garbage-can. At this stage of history, either one of two things is possible: either the general population will take control of its own destiny and will concern itself with community-interests, guided by values of solidarity and sympathy and concern for others; or, alternatively, there will be no destiny for anyone to control.

As long as some specialized class is in a position of authority, it is going to set policy in the special interests that it serves. But the conditions of survival, let alone justice, require rational social planning in the interests of the community as a whole and, by now, that means the global community. The question is whether privileged elites should dominate mass-communication, and should use this power as they tell us they must, namely, to impose necessary illusions, manipulate and deceive the stupid majority, and remove them from the public arena. The question, in brief, is whether democracy and freedom are values to be preserved or threats to be avoided. In this possibly terminal phase of human existence, democracy and freedom are more than values to be treasured, they may well be essential to survival.”

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
new add

new add

Kimberly Klacik US Congress Political Ad

[YOUTUBEIF]VoEuCOfjTYQ[/YOUTUBEIF]

thats one attractive lady, damn! :)

St. Phatty

I have a friend who has had a cat with an infected cut for about 3 weeks.

I saw it 2 weeks ago, when I picked up some apples.

Went back Monday to pick up some apples, same soap opera.

Offered him some Penicillin, no charge, to mix in with cat food.

He is strangely paralyzed. on a limited income, can't afford the $50 for a vet to inspect the cat and write the prescription.

so he just keeps washing the cut with Hydrogen Peroxide.

He doesn't have what it takes to be a Keeper of Cats. I don't like to see an animal tortured by default.

and in the larger context, our nation is strangely paralyzed.

Sunshineinabag

yes, "one might think that". crop insurance will cover lost crops for corporate farms. individual farmers that could not afford that insurance will take it in the shorts. smaller crops harvested? no problem, higher prices for those grains per ton. investors make more $$$.

Rain on the scarecrow
Blood on the plow
John cougar meloncamp

Treevly

True Gry, but you must admit the rich are much more discreet than the folks pictured here, they do their deeds inside behind closed doors.

...... I couldn't help but notice in those pics the number of men passed out sleeping/drugged on the sidewalk with their hands down in their pants, not discreet at all!;)

Yes, if the well-heeled were in the habit of hitting junk and doing their toilet and sexuals outside of the buildings in public areas, I'm sure the Times would have advised the world.