What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things Falling Apart: BAD SIGNS

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Chicago store owner plans to sue city after business is looted twice

[YOUTUBEIF]_KPJ_ADMOZI[/YOUTUBEIF]

that crazy Lightfoot has completely messed up. she encouraged the crazyness and now she wants to talk about the law? her police are fired, disbanded, defunded, demotivated and the state troopers have actually retreated, as the folks they arrested, were let free with no charges by the hundreds, including violence rioting and looting arrests.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran

condolences to those living there, not having power in the middle of summer for multiple days is no fun. specially when you rely on it for everything. those elctric companies should have burried the elctric cables 20 years ago. having your electric grid above ground is 3rd world level imo. imagine the savings every year on fixing storm damage and compensating for all the losses caused by the outages. its nuts, 1 time investment for total safety for the power grid is a no brainer.

Sunshineinabag

When u believe certain people have a right to rule others because they write rules and call them laws,

Wait for it

Wait for it

It's called INDOCTRINATION! Have a good weekend

Gry

Veteran
condolences to those living there, not having power in the middle of summer for multiple days is no fun. specially when you rely on it for everything. those elctric companies should have burried the elctric cables 20 years ago. having your electric grid above ground is 3rd world level imo. imagine the savings every year on fixing storm damage and compensating for all the losses caused by the outages. its nuts, 1 time investment for total safety for the power grid is a no brainer.
"A nearly 100 year old utility line owned by PG&E was the cause of the
most deadly and destructive fire in the history of the state."

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Gry

Veteran

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Our media serves the agenda of the investment class.

One might think a 100 mile an hour windstorm that ripped across the
heartland of our nation wiping out and destroying crops which were
being counted on and needed would merit better coverage.
[/FONT]

yes, "one might think that". crop insurance will cover lost crops for corporate farms. individual farmers that could not afford that insurance will take it in the shorts. smaller crops harvested? no problem, higher prices for those grains per ton. investors make more $$$.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Our media serves the agenda of the investment class.

One might think a 100 mile an hour windstorm that ripped across the
heartland of our nation wiping out and destroying crops which were
being counted on and needed would merit better coverage.
[/FONT]

its really messed up how bad they are informing people about important stuff, but focusing all attention on which celebrity is screwing which other celebrity.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
its really messed up how bad they are informing people about important stuff, but focusing all attention on which celebrity is screwing which other celebrity.

are the Kardashians the Gabor sisters of today? famous because they are celebrities, and celebrities because they are famous? who gives a fuck what they or "machine gun" kelly et al do/say/think. i'm out of rep, owe you even more now...

Im'One

KATRINA Comes to corn country. climate deniers what the duck is going on? ARE WE BEING PUNISHED for letting buttigieg steal Iowa primary?

I knew out country was done for when a democrat president let a major city him without safe drinking water. We will all be living in Flint or New Orleans KATRINA or sandy hook.
A true revolt is needed. That is...if we live past November.
The only differences is Biden will use rubber bullets on the protesters.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

:laughing: I've been noticing more and more lately how the USA news media is 'uninformed' :)rolleyes:) and how I have to go to UK's DailyMail.com for any real info.

Example, todays USA morning news sources report on the death of trump brother Robert Trump, cause unknown.

Foreign news source UK's DailyMail reports the same info but lists the cause of death (brain bleed from fall - stroke)

...... subtle but insidious Bad Sign or what? :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Yes - if you have watched the news on both sides of the Atlantic for some time - you do tend to notice certain discrepancies - and articles and details that we see in Europe - but you don't see stateside - or the story is not broadcast as much - could be due to different editors allowing different stories - from different news sources - or someone is engineering what the public see's on either side - it does make you wonder -

* I did hear some rumour from a USA news source that Trumps brother had died of Covid19 - perhaps that is why the 'died of a brain bleed' reason has been possibly supressed? - tricky one -

:laughing: I've been noticing more and more lately how the USA news media is 'uninformed' :)rolleyes:) and how I have to go to UK's DailyMail.com for any real info.

Example, todays USA morning news sources report on the death of trump brother Robert Trump, cause unknown.

Foreign news source UK's DailyMail reports the same info but lists the cause of death (brain bleed from fall - stroke)

...... subtle but insidious Bad Sign or what? :tiphat:

Amynamous

- Yes - if you have watched the news on both sides of the Atlantic for some time - you do tend to notice certain discrepancies - and articles and details that we see in Europe - but you don't see stateside - or the story is not broadcast as much - could be due to different editors allowing different stories - from different news sources - or someone is engineering what the public see's on either side - it does make you wonder -

* I did hear some rumour from a USA news source that Trumps brother had died of Covid19 - perhaps that is why the 'died of a brain bleed' reason has been possibly supressed? - tricky one -

The 1st thing i thought of when i heard that Robert died of a stroke was covid.
I read that close to 30% of covid diagnosed ICU patients die of covid related cardiovascular deaths such as heart attacks, strokes and clots. Unknown numbers are dying at home from covid related cardiovascular deaths.
I wonder if their will be an autopsy.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
- Yes - if you have watched the news on both sides of the Atlantic for some time - you do tend to notice certain discrepancies - and articles and details that we see in Europe - but you don't see stateside - or the story is not broadcast as much ...... or someone is engineering what the public see's on either side - it does make you wonder -

One sad thing I've noticed is that the DailyMail reports accurate videos that CNN/MNSBC refuse to touch, like the aftermath of the NYC riots with most of retail 5th Ave. boarded up and GONE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8JOrNFFxk

[YOUTUBEIF]Dn8JOrNFFxk[/YOUTUBEIF]

.... or the more recent undoctored videos of NYC homeless population being moved into more upscale neighborhoods:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-hotels.html

....... as far as "engineering what the public see's", it does make you wonder, what I wonder is why you never see much of this stuff on liberal CNN/MSNBC (Idon't watch Fox News so cant say what they show).

....... in fact, I don't recall CNN/MSNBC ever having anything negative to say about the BLM political movement or the riots, etc.

............. I recall a more idealistic time in the past when journalists and newscasters prided themselves on reporting accurate and unbiased info, something about journalistic integrity, not Fascist propaganda machines bought and paid for by advertisers trying to attract and hold potential future brand-loyal customers. :hotbounce

................... as far as trumps brother passing from Covid I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were the main cause or a contributing factor or that they would do their best to keep it quiet. :tiphat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Im'One

One sad thing I've noticed is that the DailyMail reports accurate videos that CNN/MNSBC refuse to touch, like the aftermath of the NYC riots with most of retail 5th Ave. boarded up and GONE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn8JOrNFFxk

.... or the more recent undoctored videos of NYC homeless population being moved into more upscale neighborhoods:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ry-hotels.html

....... as far as "engineering what the public see's", it does make you wonder, what I wonder is why you never see much of this stuff on liberal CNN/MSNBC (Idon't watch Fox News so cant say what they show).

....... in fact, I don't recall CNN/MSNBC ever having anything negative to say about the BLM political movement or the riots, etc.

............. I recall a more idealistic time in the past when journalists and newscasters prided themselves on reporting accurate and unbiased info, something about journalistic integrity, not Fascist propaganda machines bought and paid for by advertisers trying to attract and hold potential future brand-loyal customers. :hotbounce

................... as far as trumps brother passing from Covid I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were the main cause or a contributing factor or that they would do their best to keep it quiet. :tiphat:

I don't necessarily trust the daily mail or MSN but watch and listen to a select few, such as Rachel Masdow and the PBS newshour, BBC and the guardian. U found the video of George Floyd talking about the "lost" kids of south side Houston and ...the deteriorating neighborhoods ...in Nigerian news sources. The idea that Floyd might be a Christian was not cognitively acceptable to the far left or the far right.

I don't necessarily trust the daily mail or MSN but watch and listen to a select few, such as Rachel Masdow and the PBS newshour, BBC and the guardian. U found the video of George Floyd talking about the "lost" kids of south side Houston and ...the deteriorating neighborhoods ...in Nigerian news sources. The idea that Floyd might be a Christian was not cognitively acceptable to the far left or the far right.

Maddow..the lesbian moron who was promoting Sharia law where homosexuality is punishable by death.... you listen to that braniac do ya ?