What's new

Thief's already

S

ScrogHog

Shlomo said:
If you find out who did it, pick him up in a van with your friends. Bring with you a stalky, ready-to-harvest Momma plant. Strip and trim it in front of him, saying, "You like that, huh? You like that? Yeah, you like that..." Make it sound dirty. When the buds are all trimmed off and all you have is a woody stalk with bare side branches, get your friends to bend him over, rip down his pants, and repeatedly shove the stalk up his ass until all the side branches have broken off on the sides of his now-tattered canal. Well, he wanted your plants, didn't he? He got them! Don't stop til the tip breaches his mouth! Then, plant him in your yard a la Vlad the Impaler.

Oh yeaaah... skeet

LMAO dont forget OP is in his 50's... Doubt hes about to sodomize someone.

Last edited:

bentom187

Veteran
if they painted you neighbors house why dont you have them do yours and before they start shoot at'em with a air rifle im sure they wont be back and dont think air rifles are jokes looky here http://www.quackenbushairguns.com/ :bandit: plus less charges if the crap hits the fan.

LiLWaynE said:
next time put more time and effort into studying preventive measures....for your shit being noticed that is

i dont feel sorry for you...

at age 49, you have now enrolled in the school of hard knocks...

i welcome you..
LiLWaynE said:
49 years and you let mother fuckers get away with walking on your land?

49 years and you dont value security until your security has been comprimised?

i guess some people are slow learners.....

19-29 or 59 I feel for you my man!!!! Karma will bite a Mutha Fuka like that in the Ass... 49 Yrs First time? If so that is not a bad track record... Hope all goes better with future Grows..

It does hurt when some "PUNK" Jacks your Shit!!! When you work hard for anything regardless of what it is!!!

Some PPL are just Assholes!!!! :fsu:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
bentom187 said:
if they painted you neighbors house why dont you have them do yours and before they start shoot at'em with a air rifle im sure they wont be back and dont think air rifles are jokes looky here http://www.quackenbushairguns.com/ :bandit: plus less charges if the crap hits the fan.
wow :nono: , never knew these existed, awe man i so love icmag!! you sir have just renewed a old love for shooting that i once had. my friends and i used to take our air rifles and go out in the bushes in the carribean and shoot at birds, but we always tried those damned near impossible shots (with the sun towareds us/ through trees/ at specific parts of the bird). that was the challenge of it, trying to outdo one another.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Ok,,,I have learned that about 90% of the time,,,robberies come from people CLOSEST to you. You already stated that you think they are calling you checking when your home, it is quite obvious YOU ALREADY KNOW these people.

Better yet, contact your phone company and get a full write out of ingoing/outgoing calls. Get their phone number and check it out.

If you get their ph number, you can contact these online security sites, and have the number traced to get their name and address...it is VERY easy. Just cost a small fee.

Best of luck brother, sorry to hear for your loss. I have been in your position, and it is very disappointing to put that work in only to have it ripped off.

heres a smoke for yah. keep it ez. -BhT

Last edited:

bentom187

Veteran
oh yeah,remember i said shoot AT them. one of those will prolly put a hole the size of a plum through him well at least the exit wound would be.i really just stick to target shooting for the skill involved.i would only kill animals to eat any way i think our eco system is fragile enough with out me shooting animals left and right just for target practice.but to each there own.

bentom187 said:

Don't shoot me w/ that fucking thing.... :laughing: :laughing:

That is one crazy weapon...

Air Guns are Illegal were I live.. That Fuckin Gun is NO Joke if they really do take down those those types of animals...

The only dangerous animals I have were I live walks on 2 legs....

Just buy a Winchester 30/30 LoL that is the only riffle I've ever held. It is easier to get your hands on Tech Nine were I live.... :fsu:

How much are those Riffles? I seen some used ones for $2000+ WTF

I hate guns.... I know "Guns don't kill people people kill people" but hey you need a fuckin Gun!!!!

To each their Own!!!! "The size of a plum" that is a serious weapon...

Last edited:

thatguy

Yeah, I've seen those things in action. No fuckin joke!

If you want something less lethal, but just as effective, Beretta makes this airgun version of their CX4 that has a 30 shot clip, a 12 oz CO2 good for 250 shots, and 650 fps. It's available at Cabelas, as well as other places. That'd fuckin teach him!

Latest posts

Latest posts