What's new

Thief's already

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Betty's Boy said:
freezerboy, can elaborate more on what a do-gooder is rather than a thief...?
That's why I put "do-gooder" in quotes. He's not doing you any good. Just sounds more like a "civic minded crusader" than someone who intended to smoke it or sell it.

FreezerBoy said:
That's why I put "do-gooder" in quotes. He's not doing you any good. Just sounds more like a "civic minded crusader" than someone who intended to smoke it or sell it.

:laughing:

WTF have you been smoking...? You got all the part's to your puzzle...?
I don't understand your thought process

woochipper = great idea.....

Last edited:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I like that fish hook idea. Glad all my plants are too big too gank without getting caught. Sorry for your loss bro. You still got time to plant a couple seeds and have em done by november.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Betty's Boy said:
:laughing:

WTF have you been smoking...? You got all the part's to your puzzle...?
I don't understand your thought process

woochipper = great idea.....
Does your puzzle have any parts? Stop smoking so much and maybe you'll see the picture.

happyherb said:
fishing hooks in the remainder plants!!

oh yea....sorry for your loss.HH. =]-~

Bad news Betty’s Boy, I would expect a re-visit from the original thief, or someone he told of your garden.

Good news is: This is a great Idea, I love it!!! I’m doing it with monofilament tied to the tomato cages I use. Half my shit got ripped last year right from my back yard. Fookers! Thing is they came took one, then returned for more and I missed them. Not going let it happen this year with multiple motion cameras and dogs not this time, plus I'll be sleeping in the garden once the buds start forming.

TY happyherb for the gr8 idea :rasta:

Last edited:
well freezerboy with statement's like.." Just sounds more like a "civic minded crusader" than someone who intended to smoke it or sell it. The picture I get is that your a civic minded crusader also, which in layman's term's mean's "L.E.O." so that's the jacket I'm putting on you...wear it proudly...!
If they did'nt intend to smoke it or sell ...what was the purpose...? well John E. Law what do ya say...?

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
I aint getting in the mix with yall but what freezer boy is saying is that the guy might have just ripped it out because he thought it was the right thing to do. He prolly didnt smoke it or sell it. He probably chopped it up into compost. That happens more then you might think. Just be glad he didnt turn you in in the process and just took the plant out.

Pseudo

just do it
Veteran
ya whatever, i hate rippers and i hate stupid rippers who steal immature plants even more, last year had a jagazz steal a couple from my yard and once i figured out who it was i didnt confront them, i threw a big ass rock thru there trucks rear window and smiled in there face as i said, gee, i wonder who would do that? not cool maybe but it sure felt good

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
i would just like to point out that if you are in possession of a bunch of marijuana you perhaps shouldn't throw things through car windows...

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets make an effort to show respect to each other. This thread is really more appropriate for the TokersDen. Im gonna think about it a bit but dont be surprised if I move it over there.

whatever you think is appropriate is fine with me. but this an outdoor grow, and thief's are a threat to everyone's garden, be it inside or out..! and I very heavily doubt that someone took two plant's to mulch up...craziest thing I ever heard..
thank's to all who offered condolences, I did'nt put my time and effort into this for some fool to come on to my property and help themselves...
Psuedo...good for you
and by the way if you did'nt catch it "two plant's in two day's" some mulch pile..a do gooder would have called the Law.....true or not...?

and yes I'm pissed that this is happening.... :cuss:
thank's for letting me vent :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Last edited:

LV_Kid

thats crazy man, sorry to hear about your garden. Hope they leave the rest of your plants alone. Id be setting up shop waiting on the dude to come back around.

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
i would think the ripper is someone who is desperate for a bong for whatever reason? and maybe dosnt have a clue that in imature plants leaf is a lot different to a matured plants leaf that may have been passed onto him in the past.....just my thinking either way he's a fool waiting to say OUCH!!! .HH. =]-~

Vol Funk

I think it's time for you to get a guard dogs....and put "BEWARE: DOGS" poster up around your yard.

Or just get a nice bb-gun and shoot that bastard in the ass when he come on your yard again.

Now My dog is missing... :badday: :badday: :badday: I'm hoping I find him at the pound, It's not like him to run off he's gotten out before and he's alway's within ear shot.neighbor's have'nt seen him, and his sister live's right across the street...not there. He's not vicious so someone my have taken him in..I'm hoping for the best right now.....

p.s. someone was watching the pad when the dog disappeared...No gate's where opened, so I think he jumped the fence. yes he can clear a 6' fence

i'm have'n a bad week... :petting:

other than that the garden is still intact

Last edited:
Does it ever end ?...some how they've gotten my ph number and are calling to see when I'm home.! I answer the phone and a girl say's Hello.....Goodbye. I guess I'll have to screen my call's from now on...or just rip out the garden.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Sorry ta here this betty. I suggest next year u invest in some security. Electrical fence is cheap to rig yourself, just look up some instructions on the internet, also barbwire and razorwire will help, have a good couple locks on the openning so only you can get too the plants.

I have good new's from the battle front the Dog has been recovered from the pound... :jump: And infared camera's being installed working off a motion sensor, hooked to the computer. Should I use a 105 decibel alarm rigged for 30 second's. Saw some stout bull terrier's at the pound today... :chin:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is exactly why i stopped doing a couple of plants in my backyard. every year they got robbed 3 weeks before harvest. someone always seems to have an eye out for your babies.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
if you have an alarm in your yard, you're risking cops coming to your yard and finding your plants. Seems that would just be setting yourself up for more trouble.

Is there no way you could move the plants out of your yard?

have you used the callback feature the phone company offers to check who is calling your place? then backtrace the number and have fun from there.

Or you could get all the plants out of your yard (what i suggest anyway) and then call the police, tell them someone is staking out your house, and have them trace the number.

Here's the thing, if anything happens to them in your yard with the plants still there, they make noise (in pain?) cops come, you get in more trouble than they do, probably facing jailtime while they get probation at most. getting a dog to guard plants in your yard when you know someone is in and out is just asking for an assault charge or something like that.

Latest posts

Latest posts