What's new

Thief's already

zappa66

I hate to say it man but youre burned. Sooner or later they will retern for the remaining plants. I'd finish them indoors or get rid of them. The suggestion of the electric fence was a good one but one wonders what people would think your protecting....

"Or you could get all the plants out of your yard (what i suggest anyway) and then call the police, tell them someone is staking out your house, and have them trace the number."

In principal this is why cops exist to protect you from stalkers and such (in practice not so much; but they could run the fuckers down and get them with that plant they stole).

NPK

What a freakin' violation, man. I hope you catch the fucker who's stealing from you.

thatguy

Get caller ID. When those fucks call, don't answer, and wait with that bat!!

They're probably trying to get more plants. They obviously don't know what the fuck they're doing, IMHO, or else they'd wait for later in the season.

As for them being "civic minded", WTF? Wouldn't they have called the cops? And why the hell would they steal the plants, then narc him out? That makes no fuckin sense.

Good luck, I hope you get that fucker!!! He deserves whatever he gets, including fishhooks.

All the best,
TG

Well Damn it anyway....Smokey, they've taken a couple already, problem is I have three 5' er's in the gound and two more in pot's..

FirstTracks, 105 db alarm is nixxed, blocked number they called from..I'm still gonna use the camera though..I wanna see this "civic minded" individual..!

Zappa66, your right I am burned, security has been compromised.! As for the electric fence..you would'nt see much, a couple screw's about an inch apart down the fence line, one wire inserted in the positive side the other the negative side, reach over fence ...make contact...and AHHHHHHHHH

NPK, You and Me both

thatguy, Oh yes, they're trying for more, they wanna take what I have and finish it themselves.! and you read what I said about the guy and the "civic minded" comment.. I'm leary of that guy now...over 1200 post's and only 1 cheesy little grow. I only have 119 post's and this is season 2...what's up with that...?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wouldn't take any chances on those dirt bags being happy with what they stole already. they will definately come back for more. find a place to put those plants. dig them up and move them out of there. you won't completely kill them if you dig up the ones in the ground. two foot diameter, if you dig them up. oh yeah dig them up at night too.

Last edited:

zappa66

I wonder how electricity effects plants…picture electric fence wound all the way up the stem of your plants! Talk about growing x-mass trees lol

S

ScrogHog

Betty's Boy said:
I'm leary of that guy now...over 1200 post's and only 1 cheesy little grow. I only have 119 post's and this is season 2...what's up with that...?

I am sorry but this is absolutely ludicrous your gonna even make that connection? Some guy on ICMAG posted 1200+ times with 1 grow so now hes robbing your garden? I truly am sorry you have to deal with a thief but like everyone has said they have you dialed in. If they want your plants i do not see any way of them not getting them. Maybe those 5' ers will be okay due to a huge rootmass. Honestly how do you expect to pull of a grow that has been sacrificed before your plants started flowering. Lets be real no offense my man. Its very easy to find out whos calling you and thats were you should start mark down the exact times they call and then use that when you call your phone company. If they cant get you the numbers cancel your phone with them and find another carrier.

Last edited:

Vol Funk

Yeah, I agree on digging and moving out. That guy might narc you out soon. I would move the plants out to somewhere far away from your home, guerrillas' style.

Or just kill them all.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
49 years and you let mother fuckers get away with walking on your land?

49 years and you dont value security until your security has been comprimised?

i guess some people are slow learners.....

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Betty's Boy said:
thank's to all who offered condolences, I did'nt put my time and effort into this for some fool to come on to my property and help themselves...

next time put more time and effort into studying preventive measures....for your shit being noticed that is

i dont feel sorry for you...

at age 49, you have now enrolled in the school of hard knocks...

i welcome you..

Last edited:
S

ScrogHog

Treat marijuana like gold. Would you leave a gold tree in your yard without making sure its secure? I Dont think so. Unfortunately i think this season is long been compromised for you :badday:. If you really want to grow your own meds i recommend a change of location. You can set up a great greenhouse with an almost not see through opaqueish plastic so prying eyes cant see.

Last edited:
Ok let's clear thing's up since it appear's some of you have'nt read the whole story...first off

ScrogHog...I in no way shape or form said He's the one who ripped me off...I said He's a L.E.O......ok... read back...!

LilWayne...Security has never been a problem..and yes they're on my land...If I make it like I'm guarding something, it will peek curiousity..garden has been safe for untold years..I've been to the school of hard knock's and have the lump's to prove it...and no don' feel sorry for me.. feel sorry for the asshole when I catch him... and if this ever happened you what would you do...Hmmm... i have alot to lose including a house, my freedom...and much more. So let that air out of your chest tough guy....!

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
do you live in a state where it is legal to shoot a trespasser if it is posted around your property? also, ever hear of a fence?

you're talking about freedom. are those plants in your yard even legal? if not, then maybe displayin illegal flowerin plants should be your top concern. the fact that they got stolen instead of you gettin popped may be luck in disguise...

then again if you are medical, ignore most of what i typed...

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Betty's Boy said:
LilWayne...Security has never been a problem..and yes they're on my land...If I make it like I'm guarding something, it will peek curiousity..garden has been safe for untold years..I've been to the school of hard knock's and have the lump's to prove it...and no don' feel sorry for me.. feel sorry for the asshole when I catch him... and if this ever happened you what would you do...Hmmm... i have alot to lose including a house, my freedom...and much more. So let that air out of your chest tough guy....!

so when you install that infrared camera, it wont look like your guarding something? :bashhead:

so say you do catch him on camera, what are you going to do then? rewind the video back and forth back and forth? once you get that good image of him engrained in your head, are you going to go on a manhunt with your louisville slugger and kill the guy because he took two plants? :asskick:

why dont you make your dog a doghouse and keep him outside...

he will do alot more then Louis and your infrared camera...

or better yet... end your grow before you get yourself into trouble, for it does seem imminent

thatguy

Did anyone catch the fuckin part where his neighbor's house was being, if I remember correctly, PAINTED? Ever hear of a fucking ladder, you people all runnin your shit about security?

Jesus, read a thread before passing judgment.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
No way would I leave those plants there, go guerilla and move them, put them inside, whatever, but either the bastard(s) will be back, or they'll call the cops just to fuck with ya.

Your only other option is to leave the plants as bait, wait for them to come back and get the jump on them, beat their ass and get them to tell you where the plants are (most likely gone - smoked, killed or whatever), somehow extort money from them (difficult) or just beat the crap out of them (which will probably cause them to get revenge on you - remember, they know where you live). Either way, a real pain in the ass.

They know where you live...they know you grow...thats a nightmare, I don't envy you one bit, BB. Move house!

ps. Sure it couldn't be a neighbour, someone in your street?

Growings an art, it would be like stealing masterpiece paintings!

Mmj thiefs are the worst! Can't trust no one! Sorry to hear about your loss.

Last edited:

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
first off,security or not, NO ONE has the right to be on HIS property whether hes been there 49 or 149 years. plain ,simple end of discussion, it has nothing to do with some bullshit school of hard knocks.

thatguy is absolutely correct! hello? they are painting the neighbors house? of course their gonna fuckin see things above a fence line! and how the fuck is BB supposed to have known this shit was gonna happen?

cmon yall get a clue, 49 years in the same spot, hell i wouldnt even have expected no crap like that, adn he shouldnt have to deal with that shit either.

hey BB sorry for your loss bruh, thats a shitty thing to happen to anyone, no matter who or where.

***oh yeah, IMO i think that freezerboy's lackluster attempt at sarcasm got lost in translation, it was lame but i got what he was tryin to get at. as far as security goes this guy has gone way past the normal realms of breaching. all i can think of is sniper fire,with a .22 high power rifle and get his ass right in the achillies tendon as hes either coming or going, preferably going. there is a lesson here that he hasnt seemed to have learned in life and all it will do is get worse if no one teaches it to him. the rifle is the hard part, but the silencer instuctions are all over the net.

well my mind is gonna start racin' with all types of devilish shit, so ill stop here and all of it doable!!! please keep us posted so other can learn some other ways to deal with rippers.

Well I don't plan on killing anybody over two plant's..Maim maybe. The security cameras I'm getting are real small, wireless, so i can move them. they wont be placed above fence heigth, they're triggered by a motion sensor. The reason being, I want to see his face when he stick's it over the gate to peek in to the yard. Cam will be hidden in the bush's. motion will trigger recording. When I know who he is I can find out where he lives. then it's "game on". as of right now I may have a lead on who it is. what the person does'nt know is that I saw him the very first time leaving through my neighbor's yard, Just missed him. But I got a view of him from the back, and I think I'd know his blonde block head again. My friend at the liquor store say's that my friend ,whom I had a falling out with, is hanging with some youngster who fit's the description I gave. I'm not saying anything yet, for I want it to be a total suprise for them both.I'm not in this alone...I do have friend's... :friends:
thank's to those who took the time to read the thread......this bud's for you... :joint:

can I use my compound bow in lew of sniper rifle...? I'm good out to 50 yard's

frankenblunt ...you are evil my brother.. :bow: great minds think alike... :muahaha:
thatguy...LOL ..alzhiemers is a bitch, but you get to make new friend's everyday.
killafornia.....thank's
saibai...there staying, come hell or high water

Last edited:

Shlomo

If you find out who did it, pick him up in a van with your friends. Bring with you a stalky, ready-to-harvest Momma plant. Strip and trim it in front of him, saying, "You like that, huh? You like that? Yeah, you like that..." Make it sound dirty. When the buds are all trimmed off and all you have is a woody stalk with bare side branches, get your friends to bend him over, rip down his pants, and repeatedly shove the stalk up his ass until all the side branches have broken off on the sides of his now-tattered canal. Well, he wanted your plants, didn't he? He got them! Don't stop til the tip breaches his mouth! Then, plant him in your yard a la Vlad the Impaler.

Oh yeaaah... skeet

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts