What's new

thes new led's is out scaling the hps and mh with a prety big deal

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Sorry. Forgot to push upload!

this is what i'm takin about, BB. yeah you give us pictures.. 6. on pic, #3 looks like a nice bud but the rest are pitiful examples, if youre trying to impress anyone. then you present 2 more pics that are the same two of the first 6 you presented. show some with the light off with the light in the pic. how far into bloom is that one decent looking bud?

6 of those blue/red/purple pics and allot of words are not reinforcing positive actions that "ARE" doubling or even equaling, for that matter, HID lighting yields. I have no doubt LEDs will grow weed and some day I'll own some but for now.. they cost too much for a non documented, grow light source.

there are some still buying those 'phototon' all in one growing contraptions.. and they will grow it but not the best for yield.

there's an ass for every seat (WC Fields). right now, this ass is staying with HID and reading more about t5 and plasma lighting.

This is what he posted:

Your over-reaction makes it seem more likely you are a shill, not less likely. mr. gt was pointing out that everyone reading this thread should be aware of possible conflicts of interest (or actual misrepresentation) so they don't give unearned credibility and waste their money. This needs to be evaluated any time somebody mentions products by name. It would be utterly foolish to not be suspicious of posts that are making money for somebody.

Why are you offended by any of this?

if u have read what i posted, which clearly you didnt as i have stated. i have posted what has worked for me an EXPECT you to make up your own mind to see what works for you. even stated other lights that worked but am not a fan of personally, even spent time collecting data for other lights to see if there better replacements than what i currently have. so its either your not reading or trolling idk what one yet.

ive been up front an direct with every thing so if ur not happy with the outcome thats on you. you have every right to think how you want to but lets get this thread back on track to what it was intended for, if you have something to contribute good/bad that deal with the light please share if not start your own thread an post what ever topic you want.

i have zero issue with questioning things but i have issues with personal attacks.https://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/tiphat.gif

if you want people to keep sharing info with each other treat them kindly, i have zero issue with stepping back an letting people learn the hard way on what works an doesnt.

RB56

Veteran
The only personal attack was in your head before you came back with an incredibly prickly response. You derailed this thread. I'm not going to comment on your peculiar overreactions anymore. If you don't continue to have them the thread will be fine.

the thread was fine before all that started so it wasnt from me but well just let things be i got no issue with mr.gt, hope we cleared all that up so we can get to the LIGHT.

can u post some relative info regarding the light? what has been your experience with the company so far? what led are u running? is it comparable with the data i received and shared?

if theres nothing else to say about he light then just sit back an let others with thoughts about the LIGHT comment. please and thank you.

Little to Add

Little to Add

correct i am a fan of leds, i think they work much better than hids. i dont work for any led company an its pretty rude to start insinuating that, its pretty low to do that imo.

hell i even went out of my way to talk to this company an post info so others can judge the output to see if this works for them,i even said i had a hard time getting a hold of them from the start yea id highly talk bad about lack of communication from the emails i sent, the phone call got an immediate response an email with info sent back so yea..

i can tell your attitude to new members is really something else, makes people like me that do know some shit not want to share an tell people that act like u to kick rocks!

because ur so interested in me ill tell u i have tested lumigrow*my fav so far, blackdog,kind,315cmh, rocket plasma,1khid an they all work fine some better than others. i have also ran hid but not a fan of it so why would i be on the hid side? just doesnt make any sense. hell im not even a fan of the kind,blackdog,lush an several others for my own reasons. yes they all work an can grow fine quality.

yea ive spent some time learning what i know yet have NOT ONCE said heres a link to a light go buy it, i say what i run an prefer you make your own mind, its why i even opened a dialog with lush even though im not a fan of there current light, or past convo's ive seen, but there much more open now for a dialog imo.

this probably will come off harsh but you seriously should check how you introduce yourself an insinuate bs claims about someone. personal attacks arent the best way to to say hi fyi.

i do appreciate the personal attack because you havent done the research yourself *highfive*

This speaks for me as well.
I am not associated with any companies who sell anything.
I joined IC in a spirit of fun, to learn & share.
I don't seek nor will respond to paranoid musings which are frankly a bit unnerving.
I'm just an old guy in semi- retirement enjoying my lifelong avocation of gardening.I'll leave the intrigues & competition to those still young enough to care.
I'll dig out a pic.taken in normal light of a typical top for further scrutiny.
Wishing peace to all and no offence taken.

An LED Top

An LED Top

O.K. A single top, (Shark by CBD )
Photograph in natural light balance flash.
From 2 cycles ago.
It looked good-sized to me at the time.
Seemed to compare favorably to HID results.
Thanks for any thoughts on this.
I'll be sure to take more natural shots in
the future.
Multi-colored lighting IS hard to judge results unless
you're there.

Attachments

• 20140430_202025.jpg
    20140430_202025.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 11
And a giggle to Snook;
Back in '86 I was one of those many
suckers who bought a "Phototron"
What a sap!
Still have it stored away as a curosity
gathering deep dust by now.
It wasn't even very good for starts.
A complete rip.
I was amazed to see they are still selling a
version today.
Probably LED by now.
A great old memory. .

this is what i'm takin about, BB. yeah you give us pictures.. 6. on pic, #3 looks like a nice bud but the rest are pitiful examples, if youre trying to impress anyone. then you present 2 more pics that are the same two of the first 6 you presented. show some with the light off with the light in the pic. how far into bloom is that one decent looking bud?

6 of those blue/red/purple pics and allot of words are not reinforcing positive actions that "ARE" doubling or even equaling, for that matter, HID lighting yields. I have no doubt LEDs will grow weed and some day I'll own some but for now.. they cost too much for a non documented, grow light source.

there are some still buying those 'phototon' all in one growing contraptions.. and they will grow it but not the best for yield.

there's an ass for every seat (WC Fields). right now, this ass is staying with HID and reading more about t5 and plasma lighting.

Sorry everyone, I'm not the best at computers, imaging or many of the skills online you must enjoy.
I'm open to any suggestions as I go along directed at improving those skills.
Didn't mean to upload pics. twice, etc.

JointOperation

I would probably stay away from this

▪ Lumens are an imperfect measurement of the perceived intensity of light sources,
with known shortcomings. The specific spectral properties of LED light sources
exaggerate these shortcomings, especially toward the blue end of the spectrum.
▪ Conventional lighting fixture manufacturers often report total lamp lumens
more prominently than or instead of total fixture lumens. Because many LED
lighting fixtures do away with the distinction between lamp and luminaire, only
total fixture lumens can serve as a basis for valid comparisons between LED and
conventional lighting fixtures.
▪ LED lighting fixtures and conventional lighting fixtures are tested differently

cant take his opinion at heart.. hes obv affiliated with lush. in one way or another.

MmjBudClown

I would also like to say, that I am a novice grower I joined the forum just to get as much info on this light as possible because I'm shopping for a led light to add to my space. I am in no way trolling, or affiliated with any companies, except the burger joint where I flip patties. Glad to see that there were some reading given on page 4 of this thread, thanks to whoever was able to get those...

your welcome mmjbudclown. i just posted what i got sent from them. the 60º was almost the same so i just posted the 90º only slight diff was a slightly lower cri on the 60º.

MmjBudClown

I've just about settled on being a guinea pig on this light, I'll let you know how it goes. Will be ordering in about two weeks.

uho667

hi there

i growing under led 3rd times

i can say that when you start grow under led, it like you will learn again all basic, and your old school will make you many problems

i finish my grow last saturday ,there was 240watt from 4 stb panels each panel 60 watt and 2 x 140 w from plantphotnic ,520 watt total ,tent 2,4 x 1,2
8 cheese & 7 critical+
wet weight was on the scale from 15 plants 3250 g,

here you can see me tent

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=243923&page=30

sorry my diary is polish , but if you will have any question just ask

im drying bud at the moment but i can really say leds work very very well

i have at home plasma light lep300, few hps
and week ago i bought new panel for test

heliospectra xl601

so for me when you do few grown under led you can reach very very good results
easy question how long was taken like people learned how to grow under hps /mh?
very long,

when you grow under led,

you have to know how far keep panels from plants look my last grow the biggest plant had 38 cm

the smalest 23 cm

, when you grow under led, you have to give less about 50-60 % nutrition ,

keep temp, around 30 degrees, humi veg 55 -60% flo 40-45%

look what plant need , dont use any schedule
is dos not work

im growing 100% organic and im very happy from grow under led , and im still learn ,
sorry for me english

take care

Last edited:

Miraculous Meds

hi there

i growing under led 3rd times

i can say that when you start grow under led, it like you will learn again all basic, and your old school will make you many problems

i finish my grow last saturday ,there was 240watt from 4 stb panels each panel 60 watt and 2 x 140 w from plantphotnic ,520 watt total ,tent 2,4 x 1,2
8 cheese & 7 critical+
wet weight was on the scale from 15 plants 3250 g,

here you can see me tent

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=243923&page=30

sorry my diary is polish , but if you will have any question just ask

im drying bud at the moment but i can really say leds work very very well

i have at home plasma light lep300, few hps
and week ago i bought new panel for test

heliospectra xl601

so for me when you do few grown under led you can reach very very good results
easy question how long was taken like people learned how to grow under hps /mh?
very long,

when you grow under led,

you have to know how far keep panels from plants look my last grow the biggest plant had 38 cm

the smalest 23 cm

, when you grow under led, you have to give less about 50-60 % nutrition ,

keep temp, around 30 degrees, humi veg 55 -60% flo 40-45%

look what plant need , dont use any schedule
is dos not work

im growing 100% organic and im very happy from grow under led , and im still learn ,
sorry for me english

take care

So 3250g wet, divided by about 8 to approximate dry weight is 406g, out of 520w total, about .8gpw. Not bad but it doesn't compete with my hps runs.

uho667

wet buds only popcorn no stems , now leafs

so usualy when im draing my buds lost 75% of weight , my buds never lost 87 % of weight

so i will have around 800 grams, if i will get 700 i will very happy

Last edited:

Miraculous Meds

ur comparing wrong bud.

Its not 75% vs 200%, Its 75% vs 87.5%, come on man. I hope ur right though, that's why I never mention wet weight, there are too many variables, ie: stems, fan leaves, etc...

I love ur math though, lol, 200% would mean that u got negative yield. lol ive had some bad runs, but I never had to give buds back from earlier runs to lose more than 100%. lmao
gl

uho667

ur comparing wrong bud.

Its not 75% vs 200%, Its 75% vs 87.5%, come on man. I hope ur right though, that's why I never mention wet weight, there are too many variables, ie: stems, fan leaves, etc...

I love ur math though, lol, 200% would mean that u got negative yield. lol ive had some bad runs, but I never had to give buds back from earlier runs to lose more than 100%. lmao
gl

yo ,exactly I wanted to write that hehe little high make me bad counting he so anyway every grow is better , and now i will testing http://store.heliospectra.com/colle...content=ProductPageTrack&utm_campaign=LX601pp

this light very strong output over 600 watt will cover 1,2 x 1,2 and i will see how it work will be twice more power the my old light

ps

i edit my post with mistake ,but i cant edit yours hehe

Latest posts

Latest posts