The Wussification of Boys

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
pflb2.jpg

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
brother 1TT, have you forgotten??? no afternoon's complete without the happy ending.......

My BAD,,, Guess that's what 27yrs with the same Woman does to a Guy.

Clean the house, get a sammich,,, I am lucky to get a spoo rag thrown to Me anymore.

Peace Out; Twisted

Growcephus

Veteran
Lemme tell you a story about this kid i used to go to school with.
The guy was fat, shy and wore glasses.

He wasn't popular at all.
In fact, he used to spend most of his time completely alone and of course, everyone picked on him.
Some threw food at him, others would beat him up, insulted him or make up rumors about the guy.

One day, i guess he had enough of it all, brought a gun to school, walked to the cool kid's table and killed every single one of them before killing himself.

Of course, the media ended up picturing the victim as a monster and the bullies as angels.
But the fact of the matter is, those people deserved to die and the monster was actually the sanest person here.

So now you tough guys tell me, is bullying truly a necessary evil?
If you still think it is, i hope you and your family end up the same way those "angels" did.

Sounds like another bullshit excuse to me.

Fuck that kid AND the parents for bringing their corrupt spawn into the world.

Pussy brats like that would eventually blow up any g'damn way, regardless of "bullying". They're just waiting for an excuse to justify their homicidal fantasies, and if it's not their school peers, than it'll be years later at some low level government job, or at a DMV, or a restaurant full of innocent diners.

L

longearedfriend

just to clear things out

when I said he went crazy on us, I didn't mean he went out of his mind

I believe what I said was misinterpreted by a couple of you (on purpose maybe ?)

that said, SSO, I agree that the guy must have had a lot of pent up stuff inside

floralheart

Veteran
yes, guns for boys.

my point is that gender stereotypes suck. boys dont have to be macho bullies, girls should be aspiring to something more worthwhile than shallow glamor.

Honest opinion. Boys, later men, should be able to protect and defend their families. Operate and repair machinery. Lift heavy objects. Men should help in the garden and in preparation of the food.

Women should cook nutritious foods, stay home with the children and teach them what they need to learn rather than allowing strangers to teach them, launder the clothes, clean the home and prepare the food.

Children should learn from both and lean towards father or mother, depending on whether or not they are boy or girl. Learn good morals and respect, duty and honor from both. Learn about your natural predators and enemies from both, from different perspectives. Learn real history, and real knowledge, not fantasy history.

Otherwise, families get destroyed by royals, masquerading as governments, masquerading as companies, masquerading as parents and friends, when they're neither and none of the above.

It keeps children from being lost adults.

Before you get started, nobody said the different child should be shot or culled. We just prefer not have a gathering of anomalies. Because then the foundation of freedom, the independent family, gets broken down and ruined.

floralheart

Veteran
I take shit, and I give people shit. I do not, however like shit, as an article of clothing, a food source, a fashion accessory, or a cologne.
I am a fecalphiliac, I suppose. Allergic to poo, in any form.
If that makes me a wussified boy, I'll wear the badge with honor. Long before I'd wear the warm soft serve as a chest medallion...
Just "Giving shit". I have found this thread timely, funny, sad, and educational, all at once.
Regards

Oh fudge, I just ate a brownie.

Lemme tell you a story about this kid i used to go to school with.
The guy was fat, shy and wore glasses.

He wasn't popular at all.
In fact, he used to spend most of his time completely alone and of course, everyone picked on him.
Some threw food at him, others would beat him up, insulted him or make up rumors about the guy.

One day, i guess he had enough of it all, brought a gun to school, walked to the cool kid's table and killed every single one of them before killing himself.

Of course, the media ended up picturing the victim as a monster and the bullies as angels.
But the fact of the matter is, those people deserved to die and the monster was actually the sanest person here.

So now you tough guys tell me, is bullying truly a necessary evil?
If you still think it is, i hope you and your family end up the same way those "angels" did.

This is just an attempt to piss people off, this is "troll bait" and its obvious. :thank you:

Dirt Life

Veteran
I'm watching life of Jimi Hendrix on PBS right now and he's wearing scarfs, blouses, and hip hugging bell bottoms.... what a pussy, right?

PS - Dudes judging what other dudes are wearing.... talk about "girly". Bunch of skirts in this thread.

PSS - Gonna go fuck me a skinny jeans bitch boy now.... :)

PSSS - LOL @ pants so tight I could count the wrinkles in your dick......

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I will never get over the irony of the percentage of "tough" guys that grow flowers

Dirt Life

Veteran
On a serious note about bullying though, most bullies, at least when I was growing up, seemed to come from families that lacked stability and/or love and emotion. I was bullied horribly from k-6th grade, then I got fed up. I also got weights and a bench from my mom. From 6th grade on, I learned to stand up for myself. Once you find out that the pain of a punch really isn't that bad, you realize that you were afraid for nothing. Problem is I had a lot of emotional problems myself, and I then became an asshole, and not just in my school. So, in essence, it boils down to family life for both the predator and prey in schools. We aren't allowing kinds to figure this out anymore, or we're ignoring horrible abuses and writing them off as bullying, and its no wonder kids snap now a days. Not to mention social media now, can't even comment on that cause it wasn't around when I was in high school for the three years I was. That has to be a huge amount of pressure. Either way though, basically, America has the oldest kids in the world.... we refuse to.let them grow up and learn lessons most members here experienced, plus, my school was pretty dangerous, stabbings were relatively common, but when the white affluent schools/kids are shooting shit up, then you KNOW there's a problem. And also, schools are all tests now, its awful. Fuck that shit.... ugh. Hug your kids, love your kids, and teach them to stand up for themselves. That's how you stop bullying, love, respect, giving them an ability to male a choice, and teaching them how to wool some fucking ass. :)

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Tough Guy does NOT equate to Bully.

But if You cant stand up to a tyrant on the playground, just how do you think after 12yrs. of eating shit, that You wil be able to stand up to the Tyrants in D.C., at the voting booth? your pretty used to the Yoke of that kind of tyranny by then, I would think.

No wonder this country is past the point of No Return.

And I don't really give a damn Who You Love, or What You wear.
just don't cry when folks are uncomfortable with Your lifestyle, or wardrobe.

Didn't You go against the grain?
If so be proud, and stand Your ground.

You may be amazed at the respect You gain.

Peace; 1TT

Dirt Life

Veteran
1TT, your post wasn't probably directed @ anyone, but if it was aimed at me, was only playing around man. :)

Of course, we can always take this outside..... 3 o'clock... at the monkey bars.

Growcephus

Veteran
1TT, your post wasn't probably directed @ anyone, but if it was aimed at me, was only playing around man. :)

Of course, we can always take this outside..... 3 o'clock... at the monkey bars.

Psssstt.....

Fight at the monkey bars....3 oclock...pass it on.