What's new

THE WoW THREAD.

Ok, I am having a blast reading this thead. I am on page 11. The net directly on the wall seems as though it addresses some of the questions/issues that were creeping into my mind. I like it.

Quick question, define "LARF" please

LARF - flowers that are on the bottom of the plant that due to low light do not develop properly/fully and tend to be more leaf than actual flower/bud - usually considered not worth the time to trim - and is often utilized in extracts

dank.Frank
Oh, ok. Thank You

SmokeandVapor

I joined icmag cause they have a vert section i have a 4x4x7 tent and working on getting a second 600 watt hps i plan to stack em. this is what i needed to see man changing up my game as i type this thanks marlo for posting this

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey Marlo,

Mad props to you bro, always been a big fan of ur threads and finally came around this one, took me a few hours to go thru all the pages, but well worth it!

Keep the great work man!

Best of luck!

Peace!
BW

Talking about seeds, I hooked my self up with a nice lil X-mas stash from Sin City Seeds and the Sour Jefe (ELJefe x Sour Jack) and Boss's Sister (ELJefe x Buddas Sister) are sounding like some real heavy hitters and tasty as well. I ran some of the Scott's OG this time last year and felt it was more hype than funk...

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year

Happy New Year

New Year...new grow.

3 SFV x SD
2 SFV x CD

They were veg'd in mini airpots for about 30+ days. Then in 1.5gal airpots for another 3 weeks. They just got transplanted into my "airtubs" which hold approximately 9-10 gallons each. I actually ran out of soil. I need to get some more and top off about an inch 2 on all of them.

The lil babies chillin in the middle are some Ken's Father x Alpha Diesel, courtesy of the homie Phillth. One has shown some male preflowers, the other 4 are just chillin. Theres a Grom BX clone in there somewhere too

Its an organic mix I made from a bunch of info I grabbed around here. Its been cooking for about 4-5 weeks. They'll be veg'n for another 3 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
!!!!
and this thread comes back to life, good lookin garden Marlo, all soured up as usual.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Home skillet. Looking good. I get off probation on Thursday, we are going to have to burn a digital L in celebration.

You're still running the 600s in here, right?

aod

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice...been hungry for this thread to come back to my viewing pleasure! Can't wait to see what you do with the genes!

dank.Frank

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all soured up as usual.

You know it !

Home skillet. Looking good. I get off probation on Thursday, we are going to have to burn a digital L in celebration.

You're still running the 600s in here, right?

Congrats! I dedicate my first L on thurs to the end of your probation!
...and yes still running the 6oo's. They are currently dialed down for veg tho

Looking good, Marlo!!

Can't wait to see the show full tilt!

Thanks BI. Hi hopes for this one.
Bout to pop those Doc's. It'd be nice to have a big Doc's bush or 3 up in here :biggrin:

nice...been hungry for this thread to come back to my viewing pleasure! Can't wait to see what you do with the genes!

Me too, haha. I haven't had a camera, and nobody likes updates with no pics....Plus, those 2 plants in the 3.5gal airpots turned out to be disastrous. They went completely yellow around day 30. Wasn't pretty to look at anyway. I learned my lesson tho. These big ass tubs will definitely do the trick.
I like the way the KFAD's are looking. I wanted to chuck the male cuz its gettin crowded in there, but he has a cool look to him. I'm gonna keep him around for a second...just in case.

Can't wait to see how these do. Loved the SFVD!

I've only run the SFV x CD once so far, and it was this last shitty run. My only fem from a 10 pack. But I was loving the way she was smelling the whole way. Buds weren't pretty tho, and the yield was shitty. But I'm sure that was my fault. These 2 big bitches will show me what she can do this run.
The SFV x SD is my bottom bitch right now. She's a good girl.

Inspirational stuff in here homie...proppin floppies is more than throwing a stake in a bucket huh? Peace

Stakes, yo-yo's, fancy fencing.....it's all good.

:tiphat:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm starting the trimming and training early this run. The larf bit me in the ass this last run, so I'm being a lil agressive on this one.
I'm shooting for 7 ounce plants on average. With the size of these pots, and 2 6oo's, I think that should be doable. What do yall think? Thats still well below 1gpw

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice to see you back in full effect! setup is clean as a whistle... as usual. plants look like they are lovin life bro. cant wait to see those flowers. happy new year don.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
plants seem like they are loving their home! it's awesome to see some of the members I look up to most (you, Phillthy, dank.frank.) all running organic soil! This is supposed to be medicine after all... why force feed it chemicals for a few extra grams?

Latest posts

Latest posts