What's new

The White Jones - Test

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
looking real good disco!!!!! glad to see u at work yet again mang. Plants are nice and healthy for sure. good stuff cant wait to see some bud pics :tiphat: TAGGED!

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-

M

mugenbao

And-they-re%2520off-racing-logo.jpg

Looks like a great start man! Really looking forward to seeing how these do for you.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
looking real good disco!!!!! glad to see u at work yet again mang. Plants are nice and healthy for sure. good stuff cant wait to see some bud pics :tiphat: TAGGED!

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NE_G978-

Thanks NE, me too!:)

What is the "6:10 Lucas" formula?

Cheers,
Budelight

Instead of using General Hydroponics Flora 3-part, you can use Micro and Bloom (no need for Grow.)

There are several ratios, I use 6ml Micro and 10 ml Bloom per gl of water. You can use this throughout veg and flower.

General Hydroponics FloraNova 1 part is GH's answer to Lucas but I think the ratio is closer to 8:16. Maxibloom is another great 1-part powdered nute, it's basically Lucas.

And-they-re%2520off-racing-logo.jpg

Looks like a great start man! Really looking forward to seeing how these do for you.

Lol. I need the William Tell Overture playing in the background. But it's a micro grow... no Bose Wave system needed. More like a pocket AM radio.:)

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Instead of using General Hydroponics Flora 3-part, you can use Micro and Bloom (no need for Grow.)

There are several ratios, I use 6ml Micro and 10 ml Bloom per gl of water. You can use this throughout veg and flower.

General Hydroponics FloraNova 1 part is GH's answer to Lucas but I think the ratio is closer to 8:16. Maxibloom is another great 1-part powdered nute, it's basically Lucas.
)

THANKS! I use Maxibloom at about .5 tsp/gal and add a little MonsterBloom (1g/gal).

I was unfamiliar with the "6:10" reference, but it makes total sense to share how much of each part you were using.

Tuned in and excited to see how these turn out for you (and others!)

Peace & Puffs,
Budelight

archie123

DB,thanks for the show..mine are a few weeks behind yours,some leaf tweeking also showing?they are couple wks from up potting...rambling???been in the good jar again!!

over&out
A1

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Hi guys! 4 weeks down. I topped em last week and they're rolling rolling rolling.:)

Really tempted to sog. One of em is a little lankier than the others. Might save it for a scrog down the road.

picture.php

They're fast veg, even for ~70 watts CFL. Especially the left end, lots of later growth a week after being topped. Only need 20 good cuts. Won't be long to see how these root.

archie123

thats cheating???break a stem bro!!!mine couple wks behind,but all very uniform...;;

looks sweet,,,im gonna top 2,and sog them all!
A1

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great show, cant wait to see you work your magic with these ladies.
Peace

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Ah shit, my pucks had white beards growing on em.

:laughing:

Doesn't look like it reached the plants. I took em out of the cloner and sprayed the pucks with h2o2. Two cuts look like they might not make it but the rest look ok. I still have the donors. If the cuts croak I'll scrog one or two of the donors.

picture.php