What's new

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i'll add my own little input...

potency is 8.5. the taste is hashy. i do also note some citrusness. absolutely kushy tasting and appearance. the SFV i got has the same similar kushiness and it almost scares me how much it reminds me of the white. less on the lemon/kerosene side than OG. smoke is real expansive or at least mine was. take too big of a hit and your lungs will feel like they are collapsing. the smell will linger on after you smoke it and it always gets people saying, "DAMN, it smells good in here". absolutely fire 2+ month cure.

i am so low right now and hating myself for loving her too much...

Last edited:

UncleBuck

dam some killer shots there for sure... I'm really looking forward to running raskals socalmaster cut x the white... wish I could pop some right now!!

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
white 3weeks
picture.php

white 5 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

dirtdog

8 WEEKS

8 WEEKS

first run of the white. never experienced this much frost, shit is out of control:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

flushing starts tomorrow

Those pictures on the first page are amazing man, probably the nicest looking plants i've ever seen. Tons of crystals, perfect bud formation, they look very healthy too. Looks like you dialed her in perfectly. Major Props!

Ickis

Veteran
Hey guys I got the white all scrogged out. Vegged till it got a trunk as thick as a baseball bat handle. It has a canopy about 32" x 32". I have it in a PowerGrower with hydroton. It has been very easy so far because of the PowerGrower. I followed the GH Flora recipe for recirculating hydro systems.

These pics are at 2 weeks 12/12.

Attachments

• scrog.jpg
    scrog.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 27
  • scrog3.jpg
    scrog3.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 28
  • scrog8.JPG
    scrog8.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 26

Ickis

Veteran
This pics are from week 3 of 12/12. It will be 4 weeks this Friday.

Any tips on the last 4 weeks or so of care or what to do to make it taste as best as possible I would love to hear especially from some previous white growers.

Attachments

• DSCN0019.jpg
    DSCN0019.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0020.jpg
    DSCN0020.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCN0021.jpg
    DSCN0021.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN0022.jpg
    DSCN0022.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 25

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
my advise would be feed well for the next 2 weeks of they can handle it then flush really really really well. i had one white that didn't flush as much as i would have liked.and the taste came out kinda hashey and not as pleasant as the others.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
HOLY SHIT!!! that is one white bush done right!

flavor boosters? budswel or molasses would do it. i flushed for exactly 2 weeks.

Ickis

Veteran
Thanks guys. It was a good cut and I picked a pretty easy way to introduce myself to hydro. Plus reading online especially if you do a good job picking out the people to follow their advice and stuff makes it easier.

I got to smoke some white for the first time today. A dude playing a dude pretending to be another dude who gave me my white clone had some finished bud.

My god it was beautiful. Just like every pick you ever saw. I love the high, taste and eye appeal. I am going to start cloning this one even more. I want mass quantities to pass around and put out this summer.

the white in every home

It should be in the White House. LOL!

Ickis

Veteran
Holy freakin trichome covered goodness dirtdog IMHO these are some of the best looking buds and budshots ever posted on the net.

first run of the white. never experienced this much frost, shit is out of control:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

flushing starts tomorrow

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Awesome tread man :gaga:
Witch awesome description!
More strains shout have treats like that for them!!!

Also someone shout cross this beauty with some Deep Chunk.
It would be an awesome cross :woohoo:

FirstTime

Whats up guys Im truly loving all the hard wrk that went into this strain! A little while ago I was gifted 5 cuts of this strain and went to wrk!!!! Potted in 2 gallon Coco mix I was able to push above average yeilds for this strain still resulting in the same quality smoke as my organics! Usually in a 2 gallon soil container I was pulling just over 2 zips but in coco im pushing almost 4!!! Definatly a top shelf strain worthy of being an elite!

My partners and i have also noticed a way to up the yeilds in soil on these extremly resinous strains that usually are claimed to be poor yeilders of the most amazing dank! For example Cali Kush Family, mendo purps, some of the Chems, the white, ect.ect. If u push ur N feedings a little stronger into the 4 week of flower it seems to beef them up while still keeping its density! We dedicated a whole Grow side by side last run and hot damn if we didnt get significantly better numbers! It seems its true as they say u have to get them dialed in and sometimes these plants need irregular adjustments to keep them in check! Just thought id let yall know our results have been much better running this way!

Latest posts

Latest posts