What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

JJ-NYC

Just took my first plant of the White(50-55 days) Still have more that are going a week longer.The smoke was a hashy, dank flavor. Not much flavor or fruitiness at all. The buds were very tight and sticky, a strong smoke that rivals some the best Sour Diesel. Very surprising for a early finisher. I've been smoking it for about a week now and I can say the White is my new favorite smoke and i'm a very harsh judge who only smokes the best Chem, Sour, Og, etc.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ yea dude i really liked it, alott of people say it lacks in flavor but the piece i got from a member did not lack in any flavor, my first white clone i also took down at 55 days and it was great but was nothing like the piece i got earlier from fore mentioned member. My buds were very potent and dank but lacked in flavor, im sure had i let it go another 10-15 days it would have got much mroe flavor. I also firmly believe that i need a few more runs with her before i can come up with a real over all description, id like to do a run consisting of only white (currently i have various strains going) and im sure i could dial her in much better.

I cant wait till this lady is passed 60 days!!

bambam

I cant wait till this lady is passed 60 days!!

[/QUOTE]

I cant wait to see it myself. Wished more people were growing it out like yourself! Looks killer man good job!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks dude! yea theres alotta people with it..but not that many pics!! you would think people would be proud to show off their white!

Guest423

Veteran
i grew my whites to day 70 of flowering in soil...couple weeks longer then the normal time most people pick this strain at.

she turns real nice after a 45-60 day cure....after my normal 30 day cure i didn't think she was that tasty then all of a sudden a few weeks later she was pretty bomb.

starting to hear mixed reports about flowering times now...and if it tastes better picked earlier or later....all of it depends on grow style and the medium used though.

i don't think growing the KC whites out will get anyone any closer to figuring out what the white is...even if they are similar what is that gonna tell ya?

that they both might have widow in them? or some "afghan like" plant? or some "special lady" was used?

is the white a KC white pheno or was the white used in the breeding to make KC white? or do they both just have some of the same lineage and appear to be similar? how can anyone know?

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
blessed said:
but i think highlighter said it best, when she's dialed in properly, she doesn't need a day over 55. at times i've let her ride to 63-65 just cause you can tell she needed it, but for the most part, she never sees 60 days. been pulling a lot of my runs right at 50 on the dot and they were perfect. i've noticed that more consistent feedings at a lower EC helps to pack on her weight.

Blessed has his stuff dialed in, i figure it will take at least 2 runs to get there, so for now ill cut em down @65 or more days...no less just to be safe

Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
nycdfan042 said:
thanks dude! yea theres alotta people with it..but not that many pics!! you would think people would be proud to show off their white!

I think the reason for this is most folks have been growing it for a while now..Not that she's not photo worthy at any time cuz we know she is..

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i'd post my pics up, but i'm only 4 going into 5 weeks here soon. she is frosting up by the day and i think she likes my temps... everytime i post a pic up of early flower, no one seems to care, so i wait until she starts looking real purty and frosty.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i wish i would have bushed her out, but i flowered out clones and let em do their thing. nice pics coctailfrank.

Damn El Gato Holla! Those are some Great Healthy lookin Plants you have there. Excellent work sofar on them bro, you really make them turn white.

Purkle

Extremely nice shot everyone!! Wow real nice lookin white cuts everyone has going. Keep her goin and post em up.

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
white @ 5 weeks

white @ 5 weeks

here's my whites at about 5 weeks under a 400. i just love those bitches...

cocktail frank said:

she does much better bushed out ftr

sup cocktail frank...lookin nice...on your last pic the ones with yellow on the end of the leaves...do u know what kind of defiency that is? my girls are lookin the same as those but i can't figure out what it is?

Buddle

Veteran
Raco..Are you going to do a thread on the Hi/ Tri's? I've been hearing about the project for a long time and would love to see the results..