What's new

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
sorry about the sidways. pics.. looks like icmag doesnt let you rotate after you upload.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Babba - very very nice my friend, quite a white harvest!... looks like you went the extra mile on her... 70 days or so? Mine looks more like nycdfan's dry nugs right now as far as calyx structure/fatness - I wonder if waiting any longer will make 'em bulge up like yours with chance of purple'ing? I'll get a few fresh pics to post in a bit...

Actually she ran 65 days

Ickis

Veteran
Hey FirstTime I have been using that N theory just like you. Trying to keep them green without stretching the buds.

Endo your plant has some incredible frost too. Very nice job for somebody with googly eyes.

Babbabud what were your trich colors when you harvested at 65 days?

Here are a few pics on day 28 an even 4 weeks of 12/12.

Attachments

• DSCN0051.jpg
    DSCN0051.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCN0052.jpg
    DSCN0052.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0053.jpg
    DSCN0053.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0055.jpg
    DSCN0055.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 12

bambam

mysophilia- Man that is one nice looking nug/plant you have man. Looks so very WHITE! Enjoy as i know you will! Bam

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
the white is one of those strains you can sell 20/g or 500+ a zip no prob. she does all the work for you...

Endo

Veteran
thank you... this was an exceptional run... i musta done something right.

B

bagseed77

damn endo, makeing me want to crack my beans of a cross i have. the white / sd ibl , i dont have access to cuts but some crosses are around these days to be had , peace

hbstoner

Krome: “My favorite plant in the garden. It's got a few names around my way, but the most common is simple "the white."

Hey Lucid.. if you get a chance sometime can you ask Krome what the other names are for the white.. My friends used to have something that looks just like this and it was called emphazeyma or the emph.. Very interested to see if this is the same thing.. If it helps at all the place that emphazeyma came from was south lake tahoe..

Awsome pics btw!

Ickis

Veteran
Mysophilia that is a sweet, sweet looking bud. I wish I was there when you jammed a hunk in whatever you were smoking out of.

Endo that is a nice plant guy. At 70 days it kinda has a BH look to it until you trim and you have that white nugget you are sporting.

What were the trichs looking like at 70 days?

I am at 43 days and most of my trichs are cloudy. It has 3 weeks left too. I not going to let this amber up much if that is what happenes at 70 days. Or do they just get cloudier and more white looking? Anyway trich report please!

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
the white comes from the dirty south east coast if i'm not mistaken. the only other name for the white, aka original name, is triangle.

Endo

Veteran
Mysophilia that is a sweet, sweet looking bud. I wish I was there when you jammed a hunk in whatever you were smoking out of.

Endo that is a nice plant guy. At 70 days it kinda has a BH look to it until you trim and you have that white nugget you are sporting.

What were the trichs looking like at 70 days?

I am at 43 days and most of my trichs are cloudy. It has 3 weeks left too. I not going to let this amber up much if that is what happenes at 70 days. Or do they just get cloudier and more white looking? Anyway trich report please!

honestly i dont have a mag glass to check. it seems like they just keep getting cloudy and more white looking. the very tips of the buds have a slight amber look to them, but for the most part its all frost. after a nice cure, they will look like diamonds!

good luck with yours.
Endo