What's new

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

Grizz

Veteran
do a search on kromes treads about the white, I was confused also but finaly figured most of it out, its not triangle kush.

bambam

Whobdobub i think that would be a nice cross. I want to see the white crossed with rez sour d ibl...dont have a male or beans or pollen to do this but i do have sour bubble male pollen:) Wonder who would like to pop some of these beans?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have 7 Highlighter´s Honey White under a 600 HPS.Pics soon. :D

bambam

I know Rez has the White cut, so you never know... :wink:

Yea i bet that could be in the works. I mean does it not sound like a killer bean? Hell i would crack one or two for sure. And i am sure he would do a better job of eye balling a good daddy........:joint:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No doubt Rez would do good things w/ it, but krome was pretty specific when he passed this out to the community, that he hoped peeps wouldn't profit from selling the genetics. I'm sure this has been relayed to Rez, maybe even in this thread, can't remember! :redface:

Raco, bro, looking forward to seeing them! :D

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is the honey in honey white anything to do with honey bee?

No, but close! The dad(s) were Highend, another Legends co-production.
Was originally calling it 'High & Tri', but was changed w/ stoned inspiration from the Morphine song, now that it's being backcrossed.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
rez is releasing the white x sd ibl and sell tham at 40usd pr pack as promised to krome. check rez vendor forum.

G

SHOOT>>>thats cool>>should sell like hotcakes:)>>>Krome was Pleased to hear he was droppin em for 40$>>>WhiteDog and WhiteFire both doing GREAT>>>>
WhiteSourD<<<should be bomb too:)

bambam

Hey Bulldog11- I dont think (could be wrong)that Rez or anyone is working that cross ATM. I was brain storm n on the thought of that cross. I think it would be a nice one. So looks like if i ever get my paws on some sd ibl pollen or a stud male I should do it. Hmmm?

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lcoopa,
you sure do have alot of hate for rez.

take your cheap shots some place else.
any opportunity you get u jock his dick.
whats it like hanging like a sack your whole life?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
speaking of WhiteDawg.......she's a beaut.....fast and stacked!...
picture.php
......she smell's of tha white.......

Latest posts

Latest posts