What's new

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
The White is finished

The White is finished

Finished up the White around day 64, shots from 60ish. Very dense and hard buds. Was fun to grow, needed room so she wasn't under the hot lights for last two weeks, no doubt some more frost would have developed, but we are happy:

Start with full plant shot:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Getting closer:
picture.php

and couple more:

picture.php

and support NORML:
picture.php

The White, she was a nice lady. Peace. Canna

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wooooow, well done bro! one day, hopefully, the white will rock europe. smoke report awaited in patience. somehow that one reminds me on katsu bubba x

Grizz

Veteran
hey bam bam and canna, you guys really did her justice, the only thing that gets me about the white is the lack of stink, everything else is AAA. I find her to be a little cal mag hungry also, I am sure Krome is proud of the way you guys did her, keep those pics coming

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
The White Pics

The White Pics

She sure is pretty. Wish would have taken more pics of her, maybe we can find one more...

let's see, oh yeah, here is one back in the day 40ish? Hanging with the Dead.
picture.php

and dnk if jerry would be proud, be we are:
picture.php

and we do have some finished dry shots for ya all:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and just a couple more, my favs:
picture.php

picture.php

Thanks again all for your kind words, smoke report will come, but we have had this strain before. There is tremendous bag appeal as you can see, very sticky, but not much "stank", needs good cure to be for the picky, but mostly a good smoke, rich/robust but not overwhelming. Will do it up formally in the smoke report after the cure and get some addtl feedback; this one we find really changes taste/flav over time, flash fry dry is okay taste. Somewhat slow overall growth though and a bitch to clone for some reason. We will keep her around somewhere, maybe just not a star of the show, just a solo now and again!

Peace, Canna.

Grizz

Veteran
well said canna, couldent have said any better, keep wanting to cull her but just can't, very dependable yield and smoke as you said.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah my white is yielding like a champ,,but like co-op stated,one in every now and again....here and there:D

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
one of these times i am going to run like 5 of em and dedicate them to the hashman to experiment with, just for shits and giggles.

do you have to cure it that long also if ya going to make some bubble hash out of it, or can it go in a little fresher, like real fresh?

Grizz

Veteran
one of these times i am going to run like 5 of em and dedicate them to the hashman to experiment with, just for shits and giggles.

do you have to cure it that long also if ya going to make some bubble hash out of it, or can it go in a little fresher, like real fresh?
shouldent make much difference, just freeze it eather way

highbrid

:1help:I have been eye balling "the white" for some time now, And would like to get my hands on some, anybody know a club that may carry the "real" cut? As I am a patient and tired of growing the same gear only to find out I loaded my room with mislabled cuts of something that does not grow thc (harborside) and the pk is getting old from blue sky. Any help would be greatly appreciated. In fact point me in the direction of anything besides the same ol bayarea cuts. Thanks guys

Lifebreather

Veteran
I actually have some room to devote to the white this time around.

5 plants, trained two days into flower. (Cant believe there is no smilie for :lol:, insert here) I've had so much on my plate lately, these got tall and skinny before I noticed.

They actually took real well to the training, this plant is totally a scrog monster...for the record, I have no idea how old these are. Well, some idea...less than three weeks. Can't do much better than that. Like I said...lot on my plate.

Flash
picture.php

HPS
picture.php

Bulldog11

Veteran
Lifebreather - Those look like they should be some bomb diggity. Looks like a nice clean grow with good results so far. Not sure by what you mean with the plants are three weeks old. Maybe three weeks into flower with three weeks veg on top of that. I would believe that would be closer. Am I wrong? Either way, looking good and I am excited to see what the finished product looks like, keep the pics coming. Peace.

BTW - anybody seen this cut available in Cali anywhere? I would love to grow this fine girl out. Thanks everybody, peace.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Lifebreather - Those look like they should be some bomb diggity. Looks like a nice clean grow with good results so far. Not sure by what you mean with the plants are three weeks old. Maybe three weeks into flower with three weeks veg on top of that. I would believe that would be closer. Am I wrong? Either way, looking good and I am excited to see what the finished product looks like, keep the pics coming. Peace.

BTW - anybody seen this cut available in Cali anywhere? I would love to grow this fine girl out. Thanks everybody, peace.

Lol, hash oil my friend.

Yeah, I meant less than 3 weeks flower. I really have no idea how long they've been vegging. I just haven't been able to keep track of things lately. Busy.

Bulldog11

Veteran
Lifebreather - That is what I thought... if you could produce that in 3 weeks I would bow down to you as the ultimate plant whisper, lol. Take it easy man, peace.

H

Hazeseeker

loving the aroma from the White so far, real sweet wild pine similar to NL#5xHaze:joint:

Day 17 of flower
seems to be an N hog, need to up the N i reckon

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

SaltyBalls

I actually have some room to devote to the white this time around.

5 plants, trained two days into flower. (Cant believe there is no smilie for :lol:, insert here) I've had so much on my plate lately, these got tall and skinny before I noticed.

They actually took real well to the training, this plant is totally a scrog monster...for the record, I have no idea how old these are. Well, some idea...less than three weeks. Can't do much better than that. Like I said...lot on my plate.

Flash
picture.php

HPS
picture.php
she looks good for not trying

Latest posts

Latest posts