What's new

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
You know right now on SeedBay there are 4 packs of "the white" x Pure Kush bx1. They are from zombo. If I wanted something special like the white I would get some of those. Go look for his pics. Seriously those seeds are probably some of if not the best seeds out there right now. I have some so I ain't bidding on them but I would normally be all over them.

In the meantime I will have to start some more babies because somehow the 11 I had all ran away from home. Because the white should be everywhere somebody wants it. So give me a few weeks and I will get a batch ready and them leave then on my cyber front porch.

Here are some pics. Today was day 49. It has been on 12/12 and flowering for a full 7 weeks. This grow exceeded everything I thought I could do. I think the T5s I vegged under for 8 weeks really helped because due to the extremely short internodes that a T5 encourages there is a lot more plant than meets the eye.

I know I am actually using a 270w HPS but it is still technically a 250w ballast.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
yo ickis did you say that this BUSH(enormous) was grown under a 250w HPS?? if so hats off dude, that things HUGE(the stem is HUGE!), how long did you veg her for? damn impressive growth on that white if in fact all you used was 250 watts of HPS power, serious props!

U

ureapwhatusow

yo ickis did you say that this BUSH(enormous) was grown under a 250w HPS?? if so hats off dude, that things HUGE(the stem is HUGE!), how long did you veg her for? damn impressive growth on that white if in fact all you used was 250 watts of HPS power, serious props!

^legit

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
nycd , i have some white bx1 from a breeder i can't say the name of or it will be deleted..but he has assured me there is nothing like it..i am going to start them one of these days..the pics look great and any info on what the smoke is like i would love to hear about it..peace

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Dry white samples grown by Sog Army
100786-19-08_sog_s_white_3.JPG

100786-19-08_sog_s_white_4.JPG

100786-18-08_sog_s_white_2.JPG

^^^^^^^ those samples were increrdibly potent smelling(fruity, floral and hashy), the smell could be classified as a fruity typical kush smell, hashy as fuck because of the resin count. I am terrible at describing smells, tastes and highs i hope this helps

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
thank you..i'm not good at either..but i've got some lemon larry going and pulled a bud last night, nuked it but definetly lemon jolly rancher or lemon pledge smell and taste..even nuked potentcy seemed very high..peace

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
bout to run the white very soon again. she is my fav of all! i got some og fire x the white at week 8 in flower that came out og fire dom. looks diff than the sfv cuz it has more stacked calyxes. super bad ass... most peeps seem to get phenos leaning towards the white, which are still super trill.

bambam

White LST!!!

White LST!!!

Hey guys did not want to see this one die so lets start by showing some of my work. I have vegged for about 1 month and going to vegg about another month.:joint: Not perfect but i am doing fine with her on her first run.

Starts like this:
picture.php

Few weeks into the abuse...:yeahthats
picture.php

Full month of the LST and we still have about another 30 till the fun!:woohoo:
picture.php

I will have to get back to you guys when i flip her. I am thinking i am going to trim her up nice in about three weeks and then veg another week. Then 60days till the fun.

Anyone have any help or advice you would like to post up please feel free. This is my first run with her but if all turns out like i think i wont be the last. Thanks man to the man! :abduct:

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys did not want to see this one die so lets start by showing some of my work. I have vegged for about 1 month and going to vegg about another month.:joint: Not perfect but i am doing fine with her on her first run.

Starts like this:
picture.php

Few weeks into the abuse...:yeahthats
picture.php

Full month of the LST and we still have about another 30 till the fun!:woohoo:
picture.php

I will have to get back to you guys when i flip her. I am thinking i am going to trim her up nice in about three weeks and then veg another week. Then 60days till the fun.

Anyone have any help or advice you would like to post up please feel free. This is my first run with her but if all turns out like i think i wont be the last. Thanks man to the man! :abduct:
:laughing::biglaugh::bigeye::laughing:
I just LMFAO Bambam!
Too funnyman, she's come a long way!
For the distance she's come I have to give ya some....
.....:headbange:respect::headbange
She looks just right and I cant wait to see her get bigger!
The one strange thing I found with her is that somewhere in the first week or two of flower the upper fan leaves all started mottling. Just like stress or overferting might do to some of DJ's Gear. It stopped as quick as it started.
I asked JW if he'd had it happen and sure enough.
An extra dose of calmag made it go away for him , worked for me too. Thanks Joesy!
Keep up what your doing, seems to be the ticket.
RM

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Now tahts LST!!! haha i remember i did some LST-ing back in the day, i havent really tried it recently but i have been topping the shit out of my plants, some of them get so havey i almost wish i hadnt topped them LOL, sometimes one big cola is easier to manage ! ihate having to tie up fully matured sagging buds, you get so much resin smeared on your hands tyring to tie them down!

bambam

Retardo Motabon- LOL yea man i have been just a bending and tie n this thing down for a bit. Will keep doing it until i am ready to flip her. It's going to be one big ass bush! Nuggs all over! Glad you got a kick out of seeing that wee lil thing agian.

nycdfan042- I topped one of my Socal MK plants this time to see what the result would be. If i was ever to do a sog or more plant numbers it would be the way to go. I dont run a ton of girls but the ones i do you could feed a steak to! LOL Keep an eye out for this lady to flower up in another month or so.

Off to rip some of my Socal MK:0
picture.php

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My seven HighLighter´s Honey White babies :abduct:
White 0.75 :joint:

050-2.jpg

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Where Is The White (Kinda Like Where Is Waldo)?

Where Is The White (Kinda Like Where Is Waldo)?

White soaking up some sun with other various niggie varieties
picture.php

picture.php

Lifebreather

Veteran
My White is going off.

It's the best rooter I have. I'm growing Romulan, Sweet tooth, Sour Diesel, Female seeds NL, and Silver Pearl and the White beats em all. I have callouses after about 6 days and one day later they are ready to leave the dome. I can't wait to put this in my regular rotation.

Everyones plants look so good, it makes waiting very difficult.

Latest posts

Latest posts