What's new

The White: Interview with an Elusive Lady

CWG

Smoke Report

Smoke Report

There is a smoke report and more at http://www.*********.com/forums/sea...&photoplog_searchquery=Triangle+Aka+The+White

hey do a Smoke Report also.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:45 PM #1 (permalink)
JollyGreen
Senior Farmer

JollyGreen is on a distinguished road

Default Triangle Aka The White
STANDARD SMOKE REPORT V1.0

=================================================
IDENTIFICATION
=================================================

Date:01/06/08
Strain:Triangle Aka The White
Judge:JollyGreen
Breeder: Unknown
Grower:Koopa Troopa

Ickis

Veteran
Sorry guys I posted results in the 250w thread but here are some pics. I think to many the white is a very solid 9 overall. I rate it higher as I will explain. Appearance it is a 10. It is probably the yardstick by which all will be measured on bag appeal. Odor it gets a 9.5 it has a very skunky odor as well as a sweet, hashy smell with a hint of pine. Top notch. Potency is 9.5 too. So is duration. It has good body and a lot of head. Super great music weed. Most people smoking it for the first time say no mas on 2 or 3 tokes but then do puff some more later. You just get really stoned and know it. If it was just those features it would be an easy 9.5+. It is not a special tasting weed. It is however a tasty dank weed with a hint of hashiness but there is no special flavor like BB, fuel or sour. It deserves a 9 on flavor though because you know by the taste it is good weed.

I don't care so much about fruity flavors so my personal rating is a 9.6 based on potency and appearance. I love this plant! I will try to have it forever.

Attachments

• buds.jpg
    buds.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 21
  • buds3.jpg
    buds3.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 16
  • harvest2.jpg
    harvest2.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 16
  • harvest7.jpg
    harvest7.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 15

Ickis

Veteran
Baba that thing is frostin' up real nice. Very healthy looking girl you have. Excellent work so far. Keep it up guy!

Bulldog11

Veteran
Ickis - thanks for the smoke report on The White. Your lady looks amazing and the jarred bud also looks amazing. I can't believe that you yeilded that much White off one 250w bulb. Great work.

Baba - your lady look very nice. Got lots of crystals packing on that bitch. You know how the ladies like a little bling.

Where did you guys get your cuts from? I am in the Bay area and have been looking for this cut for quite some time. Any info would help.

bambam

Nice finish Ickis.....Looks nice cant wait till mine comes around! 2+months vegg is wait i am waiting on. LST and the good ol 1000! Hell yea man i am ready! Your pics make me want to cut the short vegg.lol

Grizz

Veteran
easy there bam, good things come to those who wait. veg her long, you wont be sorry

bambam

easy there bam, good things come to those who wait. veg her long, you wont be sorry

:laughing: Oh the voice of reason! LOL You know i am going to give her her time! Going to make this next run sour bubble, socal mk,the white,and some pre 98 to top it off! Long veg for ALL!!!!! See you boys soon when i have some shit to show! :abduct:

Grizz

Veteran
:laughing: Oh the voice of reason! LOL You know i am going to give her her time! Going to make this next run sour bubble, socal mk,the white,and some pre 98 to top it off! Long veg for ALL!!!!! See you boys soon when i have some shit to show! :abduct:
no reason,,,, wisdom...

bambam

Wisdom is a good thing to have on your side! Will keep it at a 2 month vegg for damn sure bro....I got people looking in and would hate to not pull it off!:)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the kinda strain you wanna veg all winter, and put it out side all summer to veg more. Imagine a garden of 10 to 15 f.t LST'ed version of this plant in full bloom. It would look like winter from all the thc frost.

bambam

:yeahthatsHash Zeppelin- Now that is one hell of an idea! People would go crazy off a pic of that! LOL For now i will have to stick with the 2 month vegg as i would like to have some nuggs of this shit.....I belive some good soul should take this man up on his idea! Come on who's the one?

Ickis

Veteran
I have been vegging one since January that will be going in the corn this summer. I have been taking cuts off it. It will not be trimmed again before going outside. When it goes out it will have been vegged for about 6 months. Many of the clones will have been vegged a 2-4 months before they go out around June 20th after the final spray from the farmers.

That's how I get those huge cornfield plants I pictured last year. This year some of them will be white.

bambam

Ickis you have to let me know when you get them running outdoors man. I would also take some of that corn. I recall the days when my mother grew out corn. Some of the best i have yet to sample. Fresh home grown is always the best right? lol

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
bababoo NICE!! real nice bush you got there!! I got a white on day31 of bloom, i cant wait to smoke some WHITE its been over a hear since i smoked some last!! dying to puff some of that white and bio diesel(my two favorite strains atm)