What's new

The Warehouse

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i love and hate looking at this thread i love it cuz well its AWESOME that you have the facility to do that and i hate it cuz i dont have the facility to do that lol
peace out keepem green-n-girlie

paq

Great Grow Show!!! I am going to be watching this one. Love the DIY electrical, shows skill. Those plants got pretty big pretty fast in your pics. Looks like youl be getting some buds in no time. Keep up the good work!

opt1c

Veteran
nice; ever worry about em getting top heavy and tipping? normally one would think 2 5gals of roots/water would be enough but those are monsters... +K

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
two words... FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

ohhh a coupla more words NICE AND CLEAN!!!! great work brother.. Sending good vibes for a BIG Finish peace...

sackO

ambertrich

Veteran
So beautiful, the plants the setup, the obvious attention to detail.

Clean, clean, clean - must make it so much easier to work in that type environment.

An absolute inspiration for anyone who wants to grow BIG!

big.fish - big ups:)

t.o.med

badfish very clean setup. i have a couple suggestions for you to consider. first aquarium chillers if you can keep your res at a constant 68 you will see a huge improvement. second dump the 5 gallon bottom pails i would use at least a 20 gallon bottom. i dont see any air blowers you should get yourself a decent regenerative blower. try out the chow mix 60 hydroton/40 coco. i use to run the exxact same setup you have now. heres some pics so you dont think im just talking shit. these are in basements with little room so they could be better.for some perspective the guy in the devil mask standing in front of those 2 plants is 6'2 , 280lbs.

Attachments

• 53503CIMG4349.jpg
    53503CIMG4349.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 9
  • 53503CIMG43181.jpg
    53503CIMG43181.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 53503pp048.jpg
    53503pp048.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 53503S5000293.jpg
    53503S5000293.jpg