What's new

The Warehouse

250wscrogger

Very nice! :respect: At first I didn't think you had enough plants to fill the space...I was wrong...Biggest indoor plants I've ever seen. I would probably flower them soon if you haven't already.

JWP

I have seen a lot of "good" grows but this one takes the cake.

Absolutely fkn awesome

Thanks for the pics mate, keep 'em coming :watchplant:

Clean, Big, Healthy, Well Designed

Excellent grow thanks for sharing, the bud shots from this are going to be awesome.

May I suggest a blow up swimming pool filled with bud, swim trunks and a blacked out face :)

antimatter

Veteran
badfish very clean setup. i have a couple suggestions for you to consider. first aquarium chillers if you can keep your res at a constant 68 you will see a huge improvement. second dump the 5 gallon bottom pails i would use at least a 20 gallon bottom. i dont see any air blowers you should get yourself a decent regenerative blower. try out the chow mix 60 hydroton/40 coco. i use to run the exxact same setup you have now. heres some pics so you dont think im just talking shit. these are in basements with little room so they could be better.for some perspective the guy in the devil mask standing in front of those 2 plants is 6'2 , 280lbs.

Yup that would be a good next move, I imagine hes just running the bare bones right now to save on costs, regen blowers and chillers add up big time.

Akira_the_pimp

Awesome grow man ill be doing a similar grow in about a year, approx 3600 sqf. I'm glad to see others taking the challenge. I can learn alot from this! Peace brotha!!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
I'm sorry If i missed it what strain is those monster bushes? again the best grow I've seen on massive plants thanks for sharing.

globel

1. I would love to see the ballast room.
2. What nutrients.
3. How long is your veg.
4. What are your expectations from this room.

BIGGS

Veteran
i've just re-read the beginging of the thread and it says you DON'T use odour control. how the hell do you not get busted/robbed, lol? amazing pics by the way mate.

Latest posts

Latest posts