What's new

The Warehouse

Sick grow dude, but yea, too far apart in my opinion. I'm actually building a warehouse myself with RDWC in 5-gal buckets, running 24k. We are urban, so odor control is a must! Thought about vegging em that big, but we are cramming a lot more in less space, so only 6-8 weeks of veg (3 footers or so). Looking forward to how yours turns out, check ours out while your at it!

Also, if you guys are running 1000w bulbs, at 600v, your only pulling 1 amp per light? How does one even begin to do this? I don't think my electrician knows how to do this!

wouldn't it be closer to 2amps per light?

watts = amp x volts

either way, wayyyy better then running on 120v lol

Loving the pictures! you got any pics of the ballast setup? or are they all over the place?
Curious how you wired up so many damn lights.

Greenmopho

wouldn't it be closer to 2amps per light?

watts = amp x volts

either way, wayyyy better then running on 120v lol

Yea, I wasn't thinking, the 600 Amp panel he started the thread with threw me off, lol 600 amp panel, 600 volt bulbs, lol. I'm supposed to be an electrical engineer :p

h&r

picture.php

Bad.fish what you feeding those bitches?

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
Outstanding!

You are using the KISS principle to a "T"

Best of lucks in your endeavor

djtrichome

was following this before i was pushed out of thc what ever you can tell the fellas i saw there hater comments.
nice work! ill be watchin and i promis not to blow you thread out !!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Loving the pictures! you got any pics of the ballast setup? or are they all over the place?
Curious how you wired up so many damn lights.

uh, how about checking out the first page where all of the pictures of the wired ballasts are...especially if you're loving the pictures...:xmasnut:

D

Deaner

Damn! Good show my friend. What is your expected yield from this?

fucking amazing I envy you for doing what I wish I could do my heart studders just looking at what you are doing. Looking Great Keep Up The Good Work.