What's new

The Warden is pulling the plug.....

opt1c

Veteran
i've enjoyed the ride as well... perhaps you can grow outside... no plugs needed ;) -opt1c

D

Don Cotyle

Hats off, hands on your hearts boys, and let the 21 gun salute begin!!! You had a great run Bro, from humble beginings to a pro show! Don't be a stranger just cause the Warden shut ya down ;) PROPS My Friend!!!!! Time to hit your Karma up one last time! I'm fireing up a fatty in your honor! Don

DAMN!You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Murphy again.

Last edited:

Murphy

People have been asking me all week, "why are you so quiet".... :badday:

I'll get some pics up of the massacre over the weekend. So far, ALL I have done is pulled the plugs, I haven't brought myself to open either of the cabinets in last week. The clone cab and veg cab have just been sitting without power, the chopping and trashing starts this weekend......about 30 Grape Krush, 4 AK-47's, 6 or so Ata Tundra's.......all left for dead. Damn, it's a kick in the gut.

D

Don Cotyle

Murphy said:
People have been asking me all week, "why are you so quiet"....

I'll get some pics up of the massacre over the weekend. So far, ALL I have done is pulled the plugs, I haven't brought myself to open either of the cabinets in last week. The clone cab and veg cab have just been sitting without power, the chopping and trashing starts this weekend......about 30 Grape Krush, 4 AK-47's, 6 or so Ata Tundra's.......all left for dead. Damn, it's a kick in the gut.

Bummer :badday: You just have to think about all the ones you still have to harvest and all the great smoke you'll have! Kepp your head up Bro! Don

P

Peat

Murphy said:
People have been asking me all week, "why are you so quiet".... :badday:

I'll get some pics up of the massacre over the weekend. So far, ALL I have done is pulled the plugs, I haven't brought myself to open either of the cabinets in last week. The clone cab and veg cab have just been sitting without power, the chopping and trashing starts this weekend......about 30 Grape Krush, 4 AK-47's, 6 or so Ata Tundra's.......all left for dead.

Damn, it's a kick in the gut.

I don't need to see those pics! :badday:
Been there, done that!

I let mine put her foot down (I hope she dosen't read that, lol) a few years back.
After a while, she agreed that my grow was cheaper and MUCH more effective than therapy...lol

Good luck Murphy!
I hope you stick around anyway!

Last edited:

CryptiC

Just today I got around to reading this thread... this is upsetting.

My girl loves to smoke, doesnt mind that im growing but im doing a micro grow which is way more forgiving... because its not too massive..

Try getting a micro/small grow going. Go 12/12 from seed with SOG budsickles. CFL if you have to, you can pull a decent ammount from cfl if done right.

opt1c

Veteran
sorry to see it end... enjoyed the thread quite a bit... don't look at it as an end but as a new beginning... time to clean all your equipment and supplies... break everything down... and then go rent a small apartment on the other side of town the the Warden will never know about! :muahaha:

take care man
opt1c :joint:

Murphy

Thanks Guys. I'm not done yet. I'll be around for another 5 or 6 weeks yet. I chopped the last of the flowering AK-47, I'll give a total weight next week. Also, I'll get some pics of the last 4 Grape Krush. I haven't posted pics in a while, but I'll get a few up of these......they are 3 feet and all tops are flat from hitting the glass.

Murphy

LOL, No Kids, I'm still in the game, get ready for some Grape Krush Pics! 3 foot plants and some big ass buds!

Don't count me out yet, just no time for pics.

MMMMMMMmmmmmm! Grape Krush I got 3 females going myself that I crossed with some PG13xDeepchunk...click on pix to enlarge

These are at 40 days flowerin, I'd like to send out a special THANKS for these beans...you know who you are!

Last edited:

Murphy

A quick follow up for all the people that thought I dropped off the face of the earth.

Check those last photos I posted, the 2 "odd ball" plants in the back are STILL IN FLOWER. I must have screwed up marking the clones. I can only guess I've got some more THUNK coming!.....maybe in about another month. MONSTERS! I had to take one tub out, slide one side to the center and those 2 plants are getting 1000 watts and they completely engulfed the reflector. Picture a SCROG grow and drop the light down on top of the plants. I guess we can call it a flat top grow, lol. Light bleaching doesn't describe it, HEAVY light bleaching is more like it. These plants won't stop growing. If I had time I would get a few pics, but I'm running like crazy these days. Sometimes they go 4 or 5 days before I check on them. I haven't used a ppm or ph meter since the last pics. I've just been eyeballing it and letting the plants tell me what they need.

The Warden calmed down a lot now that time has pasted, growing has just become a common thing in the house and I've got the ok to pop some more beans. Maybe going one more round with a combo selection. Serious's AK47 and I have a few very special seeds to me, Cherry AK47 X Grape Krush. Some pollen must have been on the walls of the cabinet from the GK males I started with. Since I don't have clones anymore, I'll be starting from scratch. 15-20 beans and I'll have to see what male/female ratio I get and go from there.

Murphy

I just looked back in my posts, the plants still in flower can be seen as far back as 8/11.........5 1/2 months in flower and they still have another 4-6 weeks to go at least.

Latest posts

Latest posts