What's new

The Warden is pulling the plug.....

CovertCarpenter

Where might ya be in tha worl', pardner?

Where might ya be in tha worl', pardner?

First up, I hope this works:

REP+
+REP
Give this man some kudos, oh BBS gh0ds...

From one carpenter to another...

Dude, you do /good/ work, and it would be a shame for our lovely kin in the plant world to lose your gentle ministrations :) As well, your designs look pretty clean and functional, and I'm sure that your end result is verra tasstaaaa...

Are you in a state or province that has provision for MedicalMJ? If not, are you /close/ to one, and could you move that short distance, discover that you have arthritis, and get a doctor/whatever the legal procedure is... to do it legally?

I wanted to do it for a looong time, and until recently had a wife who would have both loved it and hated it. And then I moved a few provinces east, and stopped smoking for about two months from economic necessity. And then genuinely discovered /at/my/doctor's/office/ that I DID have bloody arthritis, and didn't even know it until I stopped smoking weed for those coupla months.

And so, I've finally got around to setting something up. Legally. In my Studio apartment :)

Funny thing is, with what I know now, even if it wasn't legal for me to have up to 15 plants and a decent amount for 'personal' (dried/cured...), I'd still do a micro grow with one or two plants and two or three CFLs... I mean, what are they gonna do when they bust yer door in and discover that? Cops can't usually count to high numbers, but they can see one or two, and no matter how bushy, it's still just /one/ or /two/ bloody plants and a lotta paperwork. F!ck. Back to the donut store ;)

(c)C :peek:

Yeah Im blessed myself!!

My wife looked at me and said..........

"Im tired of buyng weed with 2 weeks left before the ou next harvest. FUCK that!! let upgrade to a 600 and a bigger tent!"

I said..... "ummmm. OK?"

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!

Murphy

Hey Gang! :wave: Just popping in.....it's been a while, I can't believe I got my password right. One last monster to put into flower and that's it for me.