What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Walking Dead

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Am I the only one who likes to watch a zombie flick holding my 12 gauge?

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I get it on Netflix a year late. Any way to stream this online?

Great show! Know some of the locations where it was filmed.

R.Fortune

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Rick is goin nuts! Hell nah u aint finna be my leader doin that shit. Let them fools join, that female kinda sexy you might be able to get some in the future.... He musta forgot how to think with his head.

Ooterz

Woohoo just seen the new ep wowskies epic don't care about Woodbury much but interested to see ricks next move god damn

Growcephus

Veteran
Meh...

I read the comics after the show came out.

Mistake.

The characters on the show don't pull me in the way they do in the comic. Especially Rick.

I'm slowly losing interest in the show, especially now that Daryl bailed. Hopefully Tyrese will be like the Tyrese in the comic, but I'm not holding my breath.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might be time to put Rick down. He's making sensless decisions that are affecting more than just him.

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
I thought the new episode was a little slow.

Darryl made the right call siding with his brother and not the deluded little hitler that rick has become.