What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Walking Dead

dragongrower

dang! I just watched the last episode. To bad the governor didnt die and why the fuck is the blondie not saying anything to the heads or his little girl?!?!

I guess she is becoming governated also..

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to go ahead and say if Andrea doesn't turn on the Woodbury camp by the next episode I hope she dies slowly and soon. She's nothing but a whore anyways...

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i got a feeling andrea will come back or get killed before she has a chance too... shes dumb not stupid.... -=P

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She doent know who attack the Gov. When she finds out that info and that the gov is crazy. I agree she will re join the group or be the next to be killed off..I was surprised that Ricks wife was killed off. it did make for a dramatic story line with her son having to shoot her. Thats going to came back to haunt the kid in a later episode.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Zombie Apocalpyse Rule #42 is only one black guy per group. T-dawgg had to go because they took in the black prisoner. Black prisoner had to die same episode as arrival of the dude from The Wire.

I love The Wire so I'm happy with the latest replacement. Dude is good at making moralistic tragedy facial expressions just like the guy who plays Rick so they will be making all kinds of eyeballs at eachother I can tell already.

Damn... I really really love The Wire.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So...Bubba #3 is a keeper? Shoulda just kept T-dogg IMO.

castout

Veteran
i love the walking dead...........what is happening in the prison, Lil Man has really stepped up, and done his Mama proud...lookin out for lil sis.....what is gonna happen with the Governor????????

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
She doent know who attack the Gov. When she finds out that info and that the gov is crazy. I agree she will re join the group or be the next to be killed off..I was surprised that Ricks wife was killed off. it did make for a dramatic story line with her son having to shoot her. Thats going to came back to haunt the kid in a later episode.

i dont know if it was just me but i hated lori.. shed say one thing then want another flip floppy bitch that slept with his best friend..

couldnt wait for her to go... little kid is stepping up though i hated him for the longest time as well.... sad about the black guy that got killed this week really liked him.

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Lori is the archetype of a dumb crazy ho that got her claws into a good man. Extremely common, we've all seen it/lived it. Its okay to hate her, its a good healthy hate of self-preservation instinct.

Now that blonde bitch she's another dumb crazy ho, she's blind to good/bad her twat just twitches for whoever she thinks will protect her best at that moment, and then she reverse-rationalizes. After seeing Guvna get mauled by Michonne she's already subconsciously made the decision to abandon him. I expect she will free the redneck bros.

unspoken

I'm a couple episodes behind, so I'm trying to not read this thread, but I will catch up while i trim the latest harvest :joint:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Alex%2BCormack%2BLarry%2BBird%2Band%2BDr%2BJ%2Bzombie.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

bought Walking Dead season 1 @ Wal-Mart last night, $20. season 2 was $30, I'll wait a bit.......

nothing tackier than a member quoting themselves, that was from 11/29.

there was a long internet interruption last night so I finally tossed the 1st DVD in, great stuff; 3 episodes in and the last scene I watched was their mountain camp getting hit hard by a hoard of walkers.

gonna drop in the next disc right now & hit Wal-Mart soon for season 2 if it's still on the rack, zombie shit usually moves off the shelves fast come the holiday season.......:crazy:

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
nothing tackier than a member quoting themselves, that was from 11/29.

there was a long internet interruption last night so I finally tossed the 1st DVD in, great stuff; 3 episodes in and the last scene I watched was their mountain camp getting hit hard by a hoard of walkers.

gonna drop in the next disc right now & hit Wal-Mart soon for season 2 if it's still on the rack, zombie shit usually moves off the shelves fast come the holiday season.......:crazy:

if someone knows tacky.... its you... hahah jk merry christmas bud. as one of my favorite tv shows if you dont watch it on tv i say its deff worth the buy(since you wont download it lol).

stay safe and a happy holidaze to you and yours.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i say its deff worth the buy(since you wont download it lol).

stay safe and a happy holidaze to you and yours.

I nearly busted a gut laughing when I saw that!

you know me well PTB, peace love & happiness to you and all your friends n' family.......

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I read the comics, in germany part 16 is out now and this evening i watch the last 3 parts of season 2. At one hand i like the walking dead very much but sometimes it´s a little bit depressing, to see all the blood, violence and fear, if i´m stoned.

Before some days i had to smile, as my wife and i watched TWD,
she never talked about it before but my wife told me her perfect plan to survive a zombieinvasion. :biggrin:

The_Walking_Dead_TV_Comic_Game16.jpg

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
I read the comics, in germany part 16 is out now and this evening i watch the last 3 parts of season 2. At one hand i like the walking dead very much but sometimes it´s a little bit depressing, to see all the blood, violence and fear, if i´m stoned.

Before some days i had to smile, as my wife and i watched TWD,
she never talked about it before but my wife told me her perfect plan to survive a zombieinvasion. :biggrin:

View Image

Ive seen copies of the comic, but have never read them.

Personally, I think the show is a good metaphor for today's undercurrent of fear in the American psyche.

Latest posts

Latest posts