What's new

The Walking Dead

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Slow and boring for the most part till the end, then the shit hits the fan....

Man what a waste of bullets, until the zombies came, then the aim got better lol. Figured at least Carl would get a kill shot on the tower guy, kid is a good shot.

Now I hate the govenor more than ever, what a douchebag.

Glad to see the brothers come to Ricks rescue, Merle is an awesome character can't wait to see how/if he interacts with the group.

Wonder what happened to Tyrese? He was a real bad ass in the comics, I hope they bring him back.

Merle? Really? The guy's a scum-bag! After they helped the Latino family on the bridge, Merle was going to rob them! Even his own brother was gonna leave his ass in the woods when Daryl decided to go back to the prison.

don't they keep him locked up?...until Rick decides, whatever?

lol @ sandbags, I'm beginning to think Carol is the kiss of death!

When Rick started hallucinating Lori (show before last), he told Tyreses's group they had to go...and they did!

On The Talking Dead show, TWD's creator Kirkland was giving up nothing about any future plot lines. But, when asked about Tyrese, he just said (in effect), Tyrese might be back...and he might not. I suspect he'll be back and just in the nick of time!

Tune in next week at the same Dead-time...same Dead-channel!

d3cryption

Veteran
was a good epidsode... but I'm tired of the racist bullshit with merle........... I hope he die a slow death.....by the hands of that sword............

I

iamoregone

i think tyrese and his crew ran off at the end of the last episode when rick started trippin

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This last episode left me disappointed. I expected more. It was one of those we dont have a good script so just stand around and act lol..

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
was a good epidsode... but I'm tired of the racist bullshit with merle........... I hope he die a slow death.....by the hands of that sword............

Ya! I got tired of it the first show where they were in the Atlanta dept. store.

BTW...While they were in the woods, did you catch where Merle asked Daryl if he had mentioned to Rick they were going to rob the camp? That is, until Rick showed up and Merle wound up getting handcuffed to the pipes on top of the store roof!

Hmm...A handy nugget of info, that! I say he uses it to manipulate Daryl! Ya...He needs to go!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think DARYL is not going to listen to his bro anymore. He has seen the light:) Plus D has the hots for that chick He needs to get laid.. I hope they find some clean underwear and a bath before they engage in any sexual activity. Woooow stanky

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Daryl fucks Carol he will somehow end up zombie chow...the future has now been foretold.

station2

Re: The Walking Dead

I think DARYL is not going to listen to his bro anymore. He has seen the light:) Plus D has the hots for that chick He needs to get laid.. I hope they find some clean underwear and a bath before they engage in any sexual activity. Woooow stanky

Thats some funny shit lol...

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Im tired uh rick. they should kill eem off n bring dude with the fine sister back to take over.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
again; everybody thinks the zombies are the main problem....

...but as usual, the main problem is the leadership & lack of ammo/food/swords :crazy:

Puffaluffagus

Veteran
As much as carl and his stupid hat bugs me, he is the only one with half a brain at the prison.
Put carl in charge.

And about the zombies in the yard.
These people have a shit load of free time.
Go to the edge of the fence with a big hook of some kind, as soon as the zombies come close enough, one person grabs them with the hook from the safe side of the fence, and a second person(micthone) stabs them in the head.
This way you will eventually clear out all the zombies in the yard without wasting any bullets, or taking any unnecessary risks.

benzo

I thought the same ! ^^

When they first got there, that's how they cleared em out. Yelling and killing em thru the fence...

Latest posts

Latest posts