What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 'voice' movement in Australia and what is really behind it.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What about medical misinformation? That cannot be tolerated! Next people will be taking 'horse paste' instead of MRNA injections.

1688910182660.png

buzzmobile

Veteran
YouTube is not the only source of information. It is possible to READ the text of Mr. Ruddick's Maiden Speech to Parliament. There's even a link to an annotated text of the speech.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Meet Thomas Mayo, the man credited with helping to develop The Voice to Parliament. We'll let the video speak for itself, but in it Mr Mayo uses terms such as "pay the rent" and "tearing down institutions". Maybe that's why the Yes Campaign is so determined to keep the details from us?

We've said all along that The Voice will divide Australia without creating any practical solutions for Indigenous people.

Meet the Architect behind the ‘Voice’ – who literally wrote the book​

Talking of "paying the rent" as Mr Mayo put it, the ongoing confusion over Western Australia’s controversial new cultural heritage laws caused two major tree planting events in the state to be cancelled after an Aboriginal corporation demanded $2.5 million for approval READ MORE or watch the VIDEO HERE.

The new cultural heritage laws - Local Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Services (LACHS) - that came into effect on 1 July in Western Australia already has farmers fuming.

The complex system requires anyone with more than 1100 square metres of land to apply for a permit before they carry out certain activities, such as planting trees, erecting fencing and clearing tracks.

Harsh penalties are in place for anyone who damages a cultural heritage site and will range from $25,000 to $1 million for individuals and $250,000 to $10 million for corporations, as well as jail time.

But what we are curious to know is what qualifies as a cultural heritage site? Does there need to be physical evidence, or can a site just be deemed "spiritual" and that alone becomes enough to prevent land owners from carrying out everyday tasks on their own property. It's little wonder support for The Voice is plummeting.

The government's line of revealing the detail of the constitutional change AFTER the legislation is passed simply doesn't cut it, especially in light of the tree planting debacle. To read the full article on the new LACHS in WA, CLICK HERE.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I actually bothered trying to make sense of this.

Frosty, I have to say that your threads are by far the funniest thing outside of the Funny Pictures thread.

I'm going to let you be the expert on what is behind indigenous people trying to matter...

My take on what is really behind the thread is simple fear... and maybe more than a sprinkle of bigotry.

Are you ever going to get back to the Scared Of Trans thread?

buzzmobile

Veteran
That is a small part of the quote above.

The rest:
Kaffee: I want the truth! Jessup: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it?

Are you gonna guard your walls with guns, @Frosty Nuggets ?

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor

Learn something about Australian history and Law.​

"Summit 2014" What Has Happen Were is this Going and Truth of the Tribal Lands of Australia​

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Frosty is presenting a very distorted view of this issue, from some poor sources. I won't waste any more time with his videos.
I hate to link Sky News but here's an interesting one.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Frosty is presenting a very distorted view of this issue, from some poor sources. I won't waste any more time with his videos.
I hate to link Sky News but here's an interesting one.
That's it, ignore facts and go for the propaganda.

Aldous Huxley quote.jpg

COMMIE RESET) I9) (3A).jpg