What's new

The 'voice' movement in Australia and what is really behind it.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Terra Nullis referred to Australia which exists on Norfolk Island and several other islands NOT the mainland which is Terra-Australis;

Norfolk Island was uninhabited which is why Terra Nullis applied.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
Did you watch the video? It shows you in the legislation that Australia includes Norfolk Island and several other islands, to include something is to exclude all else, the land mass we are on is NOT Australia, it is Terra-Australis.
The sentence "1000 doctors including Dr Spock say that covid is real." does NOT mean 1001 doctors say covid is real it means ONLY Dr Spock says covid is real, the 1000 doctors are EXCLUDED.

Do you know what sovereign citizen actually means?
A sovereign is free, a citizen is subserviant to the state and is NOT free but a slave, the 2 are mutually exclusive, it is an oxymoron, it is a term that has been weaponised to ridicule those against government just like conspiracy theorist, you have fallen for the propaganda hook, line, sinker, rod and copy of Angling Times, you have been successfully indoctrinated into the cult of government which is a religion putting itself above God, you may call yourself an Atheist but you are not as you believe in government.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I tried watching but this guy is as batshit crazy as the rest of the stuff you post. When I looked him up I did find a vid of him being arrested so obviously the bullshit is not working too well in the real world. Can't believe how gullible some are.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Watch the video or forever remain ignorant.
I not only watched it but looked up Mr Palmer and checked out his website. As I have a speeding fine due in a few days his advice on fines caught my attention. Seems you have to pay for a book to fight your speeding fine.

Q. A spruiker named Mike Palmer runs a website called Aussie Speeding Fines. He's not a lawyer but he claims all fines are illegal, local government is unconstitutional, and I can avoid all fines just by sending some letters. He wants me to pay $69 for his book of ideas. Will this help?

No. That website is a scam. Palmer's ideas are pure nonsense and his strategies won't lead to an acquittal. There is a legal analysis of aussie speeding fines here. See also this case where his ideas where thrown out of court.

buzzmobile

Veteran
1681986425034.png

Keep up the good work.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
I not only watched it but looked up Mr Palmer and checked out his website. As I have a speeding fine due in a few days his advice on fines caught my attention. Seems you have to pay for a book to fight your speeding fine.

Q. A spruiker named Mike Palmer runs a website called Aussie Speeding Fines. He's not a lawyer but he claims all fines are illegal, local government is unconstitutional, and I can avoid all fines just by sending some letters. He wants me to pay $69 for his book of ideas. Will this help?

No. That website is a scam. Palmer's ideas are pure nonsense and his strategies won't lead to an acquittal. There is a legal analysis of aussie speeding fines here. See also this case where his ideas where thrown out of court.
The why hasn't the website been shut down and the ones running it charged with fraud?

Read the Magna Carta 1215;
“No free man shall be seized, imprisoned, dispossessed, outlawed, exiled or ruined in any way, nor in any way proceeded against, except by the lawful judgement of his peers and the law of the land. “To no one will we sell, to no one will we deny or delay right or justice.”
Fines without jury conviction are unlawful, the courts cannot go against it, it has been that way for 408 years.

There are lots of people that have sent in testimony of success.

You can find negative comments on anything on the net.

All lawyers are liars, they swear an oath to the BAR association to protect it above all else as do magistrates and judges, that is a conflict of interest.
Have you never heard of advocates immunity? Under the legal system lawyers cannot be held accountable for the advice they give, under Common Law they are 100% liable.

The government are unlawful, they do not follow the Constitution 1901, the use the Constitution 1973 where they replaced the Queen of England with the Queen of Australia which does NOT exist and they did so without a referendum which is unlawful, for the last 30 years NONE of the politicians have sworn the oath in the Constitution 1901 meaning they have NO right to sit in parliament nor write legislation and are in TREASON.
ALL legislation since 1973 is illegal and unlawful since Gough Whitlam signed UNIDROIT and made the government a corporation registered with the United States Securities Exchange Commission with private shareholders.

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Everything about this feels like a scam.

Some people who are not trained in law trying to convince others they know more, and have some legal means to avoid pesky things like taxes, fines, laws etc. You can also purchase the book and donate.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Some people who are not trained in law trying to convince others they know more, and have some legal means to avoid pesky things like taxes, fines, laws etc.
I checked out the PRODUCTS.

Hat
1682033814279.png

Triple Tote Bags
1682033876746.png

It's legit, @Chi13 , no cheap Tshirts.(y)

Latest posts

Latest posts