What's new

The Utterly Wank Coffeeshop Thread

mr.haze420

Veteran
I have been trying to my best to avoid this piece. I hate that Dam and every time I get talked into going I swear I will ever go back again. There are better places to have fun in Europe than that seedy, rip off, touristy, drug addict infested city that so many call Mecca.

you should have avoided it, this a thread about a wanker coffeeshop. not why we hate the dam. hate it as much as you want and never come back. we will not miss you.

p.s. i am mr. haze for a reason, nevil and i were partners in the late 90's, we grew out the 1st 3/4 haze seeds and had the mother of all mothers till leo came along. how are your guitar skills mr. van halen

I make a living playing if that is what you are asking.

Sorry if you are the real mister haze. Most use fake names.

I love to party in the South of Spain. It beat the dam hands down. My girl is a pretty Spanish lady that helped me fall in love with the country.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I LOVE Amsterdam,,, but they need to step up their weed game, that's all I'm saying. Mr haze is good people. Now let's all step back and take a smoke. No negativity. Love and respect everyone. -BhT :tiphat:

mr.haze420

Veteran
I make a living playing if that is what you are asking.

Sorry if you are the real mister haze. Most use fake names.

I love to party in the South of Spain. It beat the dam hands down. My girl is a pretty Spanish lady that helped me fall in love with the country.

i have many friends in the music biz and have respect for any muscian that can make a living playing their instrument. funny you are in the south of spain, i was just in malaga. beautiful, like cali. people were nice, food excellent and i had some local summer indoor from a bio grower, clean and tasty widow x haze . brought my own hash, it was much better than what i saw.

I am sorry Mr Haze, I should keep my opinions to myself. I didnt care for the Dam and been there countless times. We have our share of rip offs and crud here too, so I guess it is all good. All my hash I smoke here is local. Not a huge fan of the commercial Morroc. 1 out of 10 times it is okay. I love the weather here, the women and the fact that most everyone is in shorts and birks most of the year. Peace and sorry again.

Gastro

you should have avoided it, this a thread about a wanker coffeeshop. not why we hate the dam. hate it as much as you want and never come back. we will not miss you.

p.s. i am mr. haze for a reason, nevil and i were partners in the late 90's, i grew out the 1st 3/4 haze seeds and had the mother of all mothers till leo came along. how are your guitar skills mr. van halen
Hear, Hear! There might a lot of flaws in Amsterdam, the coffeeshops might suck, people can be rude and there are always too many tourists! But it has one of the best vibes there is in Europe.

So what about the neville's haze they are selling at the dampkring? is it a proper one?

mr.haze420

Veteran
Hear, Hear! There might a lot of flaws in Amsterdam, the coffeeshops might suck, people can be rude and there are always too many tourists! But it has one of the best vibes there is in Europe.

So what about the neville's haze they are selling at the dampkring? is it a proper one?

i am not sure as i rarely go to shops and look at the weed. there is a haze going around the mexican that is a pretty good nevil's haze pheno. leaning towards the south american pheno. very spicy and trippy when grown well. also the dr. grinspoon, quaze pheno that has an extreme ladder effect structure, not quite as strong as the mexican but a nice sative all the same. katsu for all the old haze strains is the place to go.

Gastro

i am not sure as i rarely go to shops and look at the weed. there is a haze going around the mexican that is a pretty good nevil's haze pheno. leaning towards the south american pheno. very spicy and trippy when grown well. also the dr. grinspoon, quaze pheno that has an extreme ladder effect structure, not quite as strong as the mexican but a nice sative all the same. katsu for all the old haze strains is the place to go.

I smoked the quai haze at stone's cafe, that was amazing stuff. Got Neville's and SSH from the Dampkring at the mo. Yeah, katsu is a very cool place indeed, but they don't have many hazes (im not a big fan of s.a.g.e. or amnesia, i prefer ssh over amnesia) all doh their Black Widow is the stuff :)

But even for me after years of smoking its always a question bout what im actually smoking, the shops can give it any name they want. As with my local in the hague, their main question is do you want strong or less strong weed...

Its my pleasure to make your acquaintance mr. haze!

mr.haze420

Veteran
yes the mr. nice black widow is really nice. so true about the names, saw some trainwreck that was actually a ssh/amnesia. and greetings from amsterdam, gastro !!!

Gastro

Im afraid I wouldnt even be able to properly recognize ssh, i have smoked so many different kinds from so many different places, and they barely ever have a resemblance. Even the batches at the greenhouse aren't consistent..

SobStory

Id really love to hear more. as i have been to the dam about 8 or 9 times. im an american and always am very respectful (for the most part) when visiting other countries. i wait my turn to view the menu. greet the worker when its my turn. ask him/her how their day is ... etc.etc. and i cant remember one time where the worker was actually courteous. the best treatment ive had is them not being a complete prick/kunt....always seems to me that the shit treatment is from the people working not the people buying. which i really dont understand. your fucking selling weed. theres people working in coal mines deep under the earth breathing in all sorts of toxins and working their ass off to make a salary and they are sitting in a nice mj smoke filled shop with music//tv around people who want to get high. not saying all workers at the coffeeshops are pricks. but it sure seems like alot of unnappreciative people. that being said i dont know what they get paid or what kind of bosses they are working for

Its great that your Nice and Polite to the staff whe you go to a coffee shop, But im sure that your the same when you buy Big Mac to, your probably just a nice guy & the world needs more of those !

BUT you are unfortunatly in my experiance in the minority or coffeeshop patrons

also consider that that sort of job, probably attracts a certain sort of person, the sort of person who probaly doesnt want to work somewhere where ordinary customer service standards apply & is a little more difficult to train ..

"can you roll a spliff , stand up for 8 hours at a go and ride a bike ? Yes, the jobs yours !" thats pretty much how my interview went when i applied to work as a runner for a group of shops

Gastro

Its great that your Nice and Polite to the staff whe you go to a coffee shop, But im sure that your the same when you buy Big Mac to, your probably just a nice guy & the world needs more of those !

also consider that that sort of job, probably attracts a certain sort of person, the sort of person who probaly doesnt want to work somewhere where ordinary customer service standards apply & is a little more difficult to train ..

"can you roll a spliff , stand up for 8 hours at a go and ride a bike ? Yes, the jobs yours !" thats pretty much how my interview went when i applied to work as a runner for a group of shops

I think it is still amazing doh. It is a market that exists only because of the leniency of the Dutch government, and its something they can take away just as quickly as they have given it. You would think that the major coffeeshops in Amsterdam would try to be ambassadors for their trade. Especially since they are going to so many expo's and competitions, they out themselves so much and yet they can't be bothered to look at the longevity of the market and their existence.

jolee

When I go to Dam I like to think I know what a bit of decent bud looks like so I ask to have a look at it, no matter what the reputation of the shop or the bud. I'll ask if i can pick it up too. If they refuse to even show me then I'll walk straight out, and if it looks shite then I'll politely decline. Anyone that complains they bought bud that looks shit, or the buds were full of seeds should have easily seen this.

There is a lot of crap in Dam but there is some bloody good stuff too. another thing to remember is that its not very consistant in any of them, so what could have been a crap experience the first time isnt forced to be the same the second time around

Take Dam for what it is, thats what I say :good:

SobStory

I think it is still amazing doh. It is a market that exists only because of the leniency of the Dutch government, and its something they can take away just as quickly as they have given it. You would think that the major coffeeshops in Amsterdam would try to be ambassadors for their trade. Especially since they are going to so many expo's and competitions, they out themselves so much and yet they can't be bothered to look at the longevity of the market and their existence.

The feeling i got is that its an industry that feels like it is allways under attack or under the microscope no matter what they do, So a kind of fatalisitic attitude has developed, plus some bitterness since they perceive themselves (the industry ) as a massive boon to the Netherlands economy & Liberal Image.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran

I'm very courteous to EVERYONE in the service industry because usually it's a shitty job and there is nothing worst then being treated bad when working a shitty job. I used to work at a grocery store in a poor neighberhood and customers would always treat you like shit and try to get everything for free. I had to quit because some guy called me a racist for not honoring his coupon that expired over a year prior and threatened to "beat my ass" so I wound up quitting on the spot and dragged him outside to show him some respect.

I don't understand why our society has diminshes to the point of trying to belittle others for trivial reasons. All I can say is that I much more enjoy running my own business than working for someone elses. Because I'm the nicest guy, but I will not stand for the poor treatment of others. Plus it's so much more fun to physically remove a hostile customer from my property without worrying about losing my job.

I respect all my customers and employees and expect the same respect I show for them. If you can not act like a decent human being, I don't want to know you, much less be around you. I don't nearly see as much disrespect in the canna industry from customers as I've seen in other industries, but long story short, yes, always be nice to the lady who's making your big mac!!!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
some are good and some are bad...is always a hunt...!!!
i usaual look at every bud befor i buy it!! the quality can change in hours!!

ones i bought a big fatt bud...as i remenber it was heavy duty frutiy from barneys...i preTest it and it was some real good shit(and not as expensive like nowadays) so decided to take some home..!! in the hotel i noticed the the big fat cola had some mold....
i brought it back....after a lil discussion he gave me my cash back

mexican haze is one of the best hazes you can get!!

mr.haze420

Veteran
i rarely go to shops, but my friends who come here do and i see alot of bunk. wet, no cure, burns black, among other things. sad state of affairs and you can blame the government here for keeping the supply side illegal.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
i rarely go to shops, but my friends who come here do and i see alot of bunk. wet, no cure, burns black, among other things. sad state of affairs and you can blame the government here for keeping the supply side illegal.

but i see these goofy videos of batman and robin... i mean arjan and franco,, and it seems like they got a pretty large sized grow happening....why is their product so shit?? ive never had good smoke from any of the schemehouse coffeeshops. and who ever got that seeded bubba,,, must have been 09 while i was there. because i grabbed a gram of that and once i cracked a bud off it was ALOT of premies inside. luckfully i was having breakfast and walked over to the counter and got my euros back... but regardless. all those arjan shitty hazes #1-10000.. all those fake hermie kushes. the king of cannabis? more like the krook of cannashit. im not even going to get started with those m&m looking seeds or his bobblehead.

K

Karma Genetics

Was in the dam yesterday, And did find some nice things.

You have to look for it tho.

First was Katsu
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Katsu doesn't count Karma buddy.. lol (they always have goodness on the menu,, it's my buddies fav. coffeeshop) :D