What's new

The undisputed kings of the NHL

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
krippysmoker said:
Smokedoja you should be nervous....Pens have not lost at the igloo since Feburary
Even though Detroit has been VERY impressive for the series. The fans at the Igloo are goin for another WHITE out...and being back on home ice...hopefully it gives us a little confidence boost.
Malkin has really vanished from the offense.....and for GODS Sake can anyone tell FLUREY to stop trying to puck handle espically in in Detroit where the boards are lively as hell. If he wants to play the puck...make him a forward and take his ass out of goal. His puck fuck ups cost us 2 goals. Yeah I love Flur...but stop trying to play the damn puck bro
High krip! yah...I think the white-out is awsome and helps a good bit! Flurry has kept them in it for each game, mostly. So ya' really cant knock him...lol. Regardless of his shortcommings ...if ya ask me!
But hey...they young and have a (hopefully) looooong ass career in Pittsburg!
Peace bro, bugout

Oh no I love Flower as a goalie...sometimes he gets to into wanting to play the puck.
Detroit played a great game...had me nervous at the end. Great to open the scoring up...espically with Crosby gettin a multi goal game. Fans really made some noise...and the one great thing about OLD Mellon arena was that it was built for aucostics....so sound is incredible in there....and it gets insanely loud.
Great game...feeling much better about Saturdays game. If Malkin can find his way back...things will improve. Great defensive change tonight as well....all in all....hope we can play this well in Detroit since WE will HAVE to win at least one game in Detroit to hold the Cup. Wouldnt it be cool to have the cup for day....lol fill it with buds.. :)
I would even invite the Detroit stoner faithful to smoke out with me as an offering of peace :)

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
DOJA, what were you saying about CROSBY??? hehe.. great great game.. had me on the edge the whole time yelling at the screen, there was one point towards the end of the second where there was like 4 good hard hits on detroit and 3 players were laying on the ice like dead fish. the crowd was going bonkers!! the igloo gets loud and the white out was awesome! see you saturday!!

Last edited:

smokedoja

yea thats one thing i love about Pittsburgh..... their fans....In Detroit....its totally different....everyone is quiet and barely cheering...we cant even get a chant goin...(the "let's go red wings. cha, cha, chachacha" chant is totally lame, it sounds like a kid's song, not to mention no one can ever get in sync for more than like 10 seconds, I'd prefer the "go wings go" chant, that we never use [Pittsburgh does]...it sounds more threatening) ..it makes me pissed..it seems like the only people that go to Red Wings games are rich old farts... barely anyone else can afford tickets

What general age range do you think makes up Pittsburgh fans that attend games?, cuz in Detroit its probably about 50-60 years old

but yea your arena was loud as hellll.... i have a question....does Mellon Arena give out all those white shirts or does everyone bring their own? cuz everyone and their MoMMA was wearing white...

Last edited:

Endo

Veteran
thats a good ? i would assume that everyone brings their own.. thats the dedication we have here in the burgh. what an upset this would be.... !!!!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
awesome third quareter, loved the goal off osgoods back!! there were a few PINGS on both sides and osgood was scrambling around alott !! awesome game, that 3rd 1/4 was awesome great hits and awesome passing!!! cannot wait for game 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!itd be nice to see a 6-0 shut out but i dont think thatll happen

Endo

Veteran
im sorry, but its not a 1/4 if theres only 3 of them. :joint: but yeah. i was on the edge the whole time. especially when crosby took that huge hit mid ice, but got right back up and back into the play, creating a great scoring chance.. game 4s gonna be a doosy

Endo

Veteran
krippysmoker said:
Oh no I love Flower as a goalie...sometimes he gets to into wanting to play the puck.
Detroit played a great game...had me nervous at the end. Great to open the scoring up...espically with Crosby gettin a multi goal game. Fans really made some noise...and the one great thing about OLD Mellon arena was that it was built for aucostics....so sound is incredible in there....and it gets insanely loud.
Great game...feeling much better about Saturdays game. If Malkin can find his way back...things will improve. Great defensive change tonight as well....all in all....hope we can play this well in Detroit since WE will HAVE to win at least one game in Detroit to hold the Cup. Wouldnt it be cool to have the cup for day....lol fill it with buds.. :)
I would even invite the Detroit stoner faithful to smoke out with me as an offering of peace :)
i noticed he likes to play the puck too.. hes not really that good at it.... gets him in some trouble sometimes i notice... im yelling "STAY IN THE DAMN CREASE" all the time. nothing bothers me more than when a goalie plays the puck right back to the opposing team!

Last edited:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
way to hang in there, Pens. I was hoping the series would get a little more interesting. Let's see if they can do it again.
GO WINGS!
cc

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ thats right GOOO PEN_WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! NUK NUK

jus got done playin nhl 08 quick play on super star... as the penguins vs detroit at home..ig ot whooped up 4-1
super star is hard shit

Does anyone play nhl 08 for xbox? :rasta:

Last edited:

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
smokedoja said:
but yea your arena was loud as hellll.... i have a question....does Mellon Arena give out all those white shirts or does everyone bring their own? cuz everyone and their MoMMA was wearing white...

when I was at the playoff game 2 vs flyers they were giving out the rags...they were pretty sick...so they might give out the shirts since its the cup. or people just get them at the penguins store.

anyway, it was a SICK game man. I enjoyed every minute of it. puck drop in 19 hours. see ya on the ice :D GO PENS!!!

smokedoja

I CAN SMELL STANLEY!!!

"The Penguins entered the game with a 9-0 home record in these playoffs and an 11-0 mark when scoring the first goal, but the Wings ended both those marks."

-NHL.com

holy shit when we killed off that 5 on 3 i knew it was over!....what a great game...thanks for pulling one off at home Pittsburgh so we can enjoy Lord Stanley at home! it would've been a buzzkill to do it in Pittsburgh....so....thanks!

GET THE CONFETTI READY!!!!!!!!

p.s. I did some research and i found out that they give away the white shirts at Mellon Arena...

L

luaith

duh...its a given...red wings will once again win sir stanley's cup....
im a blackhawks fan but the redwings are pretty fuckin good.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
hold still, Pens....here comes the deathblow!

Gotta get outa work as early as possible and catch part of this game.

GO WINGS!

cc-wingnut