What's new

The undisputed kings of the NHL

smokedoja

"But the Wild took consolation in what coach Jacques Lemaire called the team's best game of the year against the undisputed kings of the NHL.

-NHL.com

DAMN!!!! is that a 17 point gap i see in between 1st and 2nd place!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!
DEEEEEEETROOOOOIT! LORD STANLEY HERE WE COME!

Last edited:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
smokedoja said:
badticket, did you see last nights flames game against the coyotes? what a come back!

Nope. I was working, but i did read about it later on the net :smile:
Sounded like a good game :wave:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
I think someone is trying to bait me into switching to my Wings avatar......not till playoffs...not till playoffs.
GO WINGS!
Pavel n Hank will get it done this year. I dread them getting that President's trophy...damn thing seems to be a curse.
I like our two goalie rotation. Seems to be working out.
KG- I hope Emery sorts out his issues and gets back to being the supergoalie for the Sens...otherwise it could be trouble in the playoffs. Damn Sens were nothin but trouble for the Wings the last time they met...except that Heatley clobbered himself trying to take out a Wing.
Cookie LOoooves hockey! We watch many games, not JUST the Wings. Howzabout that Alex Ovechkin?!??!? A joy to watch!
keep your stick on the ice, yall.
cc

B4O2N0G

Go Stars! the true undisputed kings of NHL..cough cough..lol maybe not but we can do it!

Last edited:

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole ole

vive les habitants

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any Canadiens fans out there? I'm a Liverpool FC supporter and was wondering what you guys all think of George Gillett?

edit: Les Habitants are the Canadiens right?

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
correct.

george gillett seems like a good owner. everyone was mad when they sold the franchise to an american, but he is apparently doing a good job. I dont know that much about him but he is well spoken, and I can't complain about the product on the ice.

G

I'm not a hockey fan really but Go Wings! Same owner as my Tigers(baseball) has and he is one hell of an owner. Everybody go order a Little Caeser's pizza. My Tigs need relief pitching. lol Now back to your regularly scheduled hockey thread.

Trees McGee

I have got to say that the Detroit Red Wings are the most awesomeist (not a word) hockey team!!! No but seriously I've been a die hard Red Wings fan for my entire life and I do not miss a game even when I cant find it on TV! Theres ways to watch it on the internet and stuff and I do not miss it! I freakin love hockey and the RED WINGS ALL THE WAY PEOPLE!!!!!

tmcg:joint:

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
It's true, what happened to the Wings last year? Did they not have just as good a record? Indeed 113 points and they lost to Anaheim in the conference finals....

In fact Detroit is strong every year but haven't had a cup since 01/02 and no finals either.