What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gry

Veteran
Listening to the poor man attempting to describe the response to the epidemic as appropriate is simply tragic.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Now now there Gry....

Don't start trying to say golf and Twitter aren't an answer to a pandemic.

It may not be appropriate or effective, but it certainly is his answer.

I like how unaware Trump is of the fact that he's an employee.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

The RNC tonight to be a remedial in patriotism.... if you don't vote trump you ain't Merican enough

Addendum: there will be a test on Nov. 3rd. buahahaha

minds_I

Treevly

A month or two ago I thought that the tide was definitely against Trump being re-elected. Tonight I see that Milwaukee is being looted because a murderer committed suicide in a shopping mall, and tomorrow there will be more of it in other cities, and Americans who have never owned a gun before are buying them in record numbers - 5 million new gun owners so far this year (plus 7 million owners who are buying more.) It may seem odd to Dems and various others, but rioting and looting make people feel insecure and nervous, and afraid. They think: do I trust Biden and Harris to stop the chaos? There is irony in that the Burn The Muther Down crowd may get Trump re-elected.

Funny old world..... :bigeye:

Treevly

It's interesting because there is also the armed black militias going around with the expressed purpose of looking for a fight. I wonder how that will mesh into the whole mess...

Yeah, I noted those guys as well, but the press is myopic on anything to do with race. I keep an eye out for them, but have only seen the story on that one day. Their leader said that they would prefer to have their own state or territory, something I think a sensible idea. I think a secession movement is possible after the election, maybe a Black Territory can be carved out if that happens.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah, I noted those guys as well, but the press is myopic on anything to do with race. I keep an eye out for them, but have only seen the story on that one day. Their leader said that they would prefer to have their own state or territory, something I think a sensible idea. I think a secession movement is possible after the election, maybe a Black Territory can be carved out if that happens.

picture.php

picture.php

mowood3479

Veteran
what a fucking geek, lol. no one threatened him. i just would not waste good oil (or anything else good) on him. i've had it as blood thinner, lol. yeah, i know how it works. you need to work on your reading comprehension apparently...try to not twist shit into knots next time you post.:bigeye:

U said what u said.
(I would back away from it as well.)
I’m not gonna keep riding the issue but ALL of us complain about the presidents lack of decorum... perhaps we should try to cultivate what the president lacks?
(I know Iam complicit as well and will work on being more civilized)
I was raised by Ill tempered wolves and it shows at times

mowood3479

Veteran
Hello all,

The RNC tonight to be a remedial in patriotism.... if you don't vote trump you ain't Merican enough

Addendum: there will be a test on Nov. 3rd. buahahaha

minds_I

Does the dnc not say the exact same thing in reference to Biden?
It’s all 3rd grade level propaganda

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Can we keep Ben Carson?
I mean he's "articulate,and bright"
Oh the irony is hilarious.....:bow:

mowood3479

Veteran
Hello all,

Yeah, Mango the Malignant is not gonna like this....at all....buahahahahha

WIll tonight be different, stay tuned....buahahahahahaha

Republican convention draws 17 million TV viewers, down 26% from 2016

https://www.latimes.com/entertainme...republican-convention-audience-down-from-2016

minds_I

The dnc convention ratings were down 18% per the N.Y. times (Just for some perspective).
Perhaps Americans are finally learning it doesn’t fucking matter who is president news boss, same as the old boss

mr.brunch

Veteran
Viewing figures are likely to be down partly because more people are watching online or via social media.
I’m amazed anyone still listens to any of them tbh

Cool Moe

Veteran
Gee, what are the odds that the next videotaped murder of an unarmed black man by a white cop will coincidentally occur in another swing state? Minnesota. Check. Wisconsin. Check. Keep an eye out for video captures of murders by cops in Florida, Michigan, and/or Pennsylvania, most likely in whichever state the presidential race is deemed to be the closest.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I have a knife in my car.
I keep it in the glove box.
I have a flashlight in there too.
Who doesn’t?

me too. along with a chainsaw, an ax, sometimes a pistol or two. got targets & earplugs and a CCW permit to go with them...does that mean they can kill me for disobeying an order? i'm white. does THAT make a difference? (rhetorical question, do not respond. i think we all know the answer)

armedoldhippy

Veteran
U said what u said.
(I would back away from it as well.)
I’m not gonna keep riding the issue but ALL of us complain about the presidents lack of decorum... perhaps we should try to cultivate what the president lacks?
(I know Iam complicit as well and will work on being more civilized)
I was raised by Ill tempered wolves and it shows at times

nope, no backing away from here. i DID say what i said, and that is NOT what you accused me of. anyone curious can go read it for themselves if mods have not erased it. if you cannot win an argument with the truth, you have already lost the argument!:bigeye:

Hempy McNoodle

Hello all,

The shitgibbon wants biden to take a drug test before debates...this, coming from a dude that had the drug sniffles(adderal) at each an every debate in 16.

Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden
Trump offered no evidence to support his claims that Biden took drugs

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-he-wants-drug-tests-before-debates-with-biden

Yeah, I know, just noise...but an insight into tRump doing what he can to make the debates harder to happen...like he does not want to debate biden.

minds_I

Maybe he wants to test Biden for Hydroxychloroquin...

Amynamous

A month or two ago I thought that the tide was definitely against Trump being re-elected. Tonight I see that Milwaukee is being looted because a murderer committed suicide in a shopping mall, and tomorrow there will be more of it in other cities, and Americans who have never owned a gun before are buying them in record numbers - 5 million new gun owners so far this year (plus 7 million owners who are buying more.) It may seem odd to Dems and various others, but rioting and looting make people feel insecure and nervous, and afraid. They think: do I trust Biden and Harris to stop the chaos? There is irony in that the Burn The Muther Down crowd may get Trump re-elected.

Funny old world..... :bigeye:

Funny how Trump/Pence are doing very little to address the underlying issues behind the riots while they are fanning the flames of violence. I do not believe riots will stop until real action is taken. In fact, as police continue their overly aggressive actions taken against unarmed people of color, the riots will only continue to grow. Sending in troops simply means they don’t care about systemic racism. A real president(either party) would have already addressed these issues. Trump does not have a clue, and certainly doesn’t seem to care.
Not that i am suggesting anything in a backhanded way, but perhaps the affected parties would be better off targeting trump’s properties(i think there’s one in Chicago). It worked for erdogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts