What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
Anyone thinking about killing someone based on there political ideology has some serious issues. I pray for anyone living near you that doesn't drink your coolaid. If you think we cant protect ourselves you will see how wrong you are.

I wonder why you didnt post that sentiment when BLM was burning the federal building down with
Officers inside? Where you praying for them?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder why you didnt post that sentiment when BLM was burning the federal building down with

By now if you don't know why those idiots do that nothing I say would make you understand it now. Lets be perfectly clear. Anyone black,white,brown or Trumpturd that commits a crime should be prosecuted and judged by a jury of thee peers. Yes, anyone harmed by any dummy is prayed for in my family. None on the left talk that kind of hate against anyone so there is huge distinction how we talk and you Trumpturd supporters talk. Every time we get suckered into the bait you guys post is when we lose it.

X

xavier7995

Please god help packer figure out how to deal with his hate towards people that don't agree with him. We on the left might not agree with his political ideology but this talk of hate doesn't help anyone. Amen ..

Dammit, thats too close to "hate in your heart" hammer, now I gotta go drink.

You don't even want to know what happens when the "democrats are the party of the klan" line gets trotted out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You don't even want to know what happens when the "democrats are the party of the klan" line gets trotted out.

No clue what this even means. All of my "hate" is only towards Trumpturd. I have no hate for any here. I really don't hate Trumpturd. He was raised poorly. When kids don't get the love they need and require they turn out like Trumpturd.

The dems have more decency than the rep will ever have IMO. We all know KKK is now in the hands of the Republicans

Gry

Veteran
The Alfred P. Murrah Federal building was destroyed,
by right wing fundamentalist. 168 people died as a result.
Where is this place you described as being torched
with people inside ? How many lives were lost and
how much damage did this blaze cost ?

packerfan79

Veteran
Please god help packer figure out how to deal with his hate towards people that don't agree with him. We on the left might not agree with his political ideology but this talk of hate doesn't help anyone. Amen ..

No hate, just reality. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. I don't even hate you. I haven't destroyed anything. Having a problem with people committing crimes isn't hate.

If you aren't an idiot leftist who supports the destruction of black communities, then it should be of no meaning to you.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor

When you go drinking, do you crack a few racial jokes with the buddies and then kick a few at Obama?

X

xavier7995

When you go drinking, do you crack a few racial jokes with the buddies and then kick a few at Obama?

What? No?

Was cracking a joke about playing a forum drinking game. "Hate in your heart" is an often used and ridiculous trope from the trump side. Same with people breaking out the dems being the party of the klan and soros paying 1000s of people to stage protests.

Fuggin hell dudes, will put that in the failed jokes pile.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
What? No?

Was cracking a joke about playing a forum drinking game. "Hate in your heart" is an often used and ridiculous trope from the trump side. Same with people breaking out the dems being the party of the klan and soros paying 1000s of people to stage protests.

Fuggin hell dudes, will put that in the failed jokes pile.

I took it as sarcasm and added on. I never saw Hammer show any hate that's why. He takes it to extreme dislike but only directs it at trump and his circle of henchmen.

No bad intended towards you.

Watching this RNC is extremely difficult. So many lies.

X

xavier7995

Eh....been a long day, consider me befuddled and I missed it, I was really confused:)

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
When I go drinking I get all butthurt people are fighting each other instead of the causes of their ire.

If I keep drinking I get it in my head to try to convince people that we have a chance to come together.

But as soon as I get back online the next day I realize that it's probably too late.

Maybe I can use a drink...

X

xavier7995

When I go drinking I get all butthurt people are fighting each other instead of the causes of their ire.

If I keep drinking I get it in my head to try to convince people that we have a chance to come together.

But as soon as I get back online the next day I realize that it's probably too late.

Maybe I can use a drink...

Pick your rules man, any favorite phrases?

Soros bux and hate in your heart are...3 drinks. Arguing dems as the klan or that the civil war was not about slavery gets a solid 5.

Covid and economic stuff is a single.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
He stepped back from the squad car far and fast right at the end of the clip. My guess is that he was receiving verbal instructions from the cop.

I'm also betting that cop was the one who arrested him.

Status
Not open for further replies.