What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

med4u

Veteran
BLM is supported by a majority of the country no matter who you are.

What you're worried about are the symptoms. Let's tackle the causes. None of what you just wrote is going to go away without reforms to our economy, our government, and our police.

Less and less everyday...HOAs are making people take down BLM signs in Mich
Our city council was made to remove the blm banner
And schools are under fire as well
They have wittingly or not,firmly cemented their association with the violent unrest around the nation

Racial tension is no stranger to general elections in this country indeed it is very much used extensively
By democrats in most all elections
If history is a guide...it will all fizzle after the election
As funding drys up

'Boogieman'

There's nothing on video that shows that from what I've seen. He wasn't the only person there open carrying. So why would protesters randomly start coming at him if he wasn't instigating. In the footage I've seen prior to the shooting, in the gas station, the guy who was supposedly shot in the head, is seen in the video yelling at who i assume is Kyle Rittenhouse or whatever his name is, and the guy is saying something along the lines of "i'm a protester stop pointing the fucking gun in my face".

The common rightie justification on Twitter is that he had a Molotov thrown at him by protesters..... From what blurry video footage we have, it looks nothing like a Molotov. Or that he was being chased by a mob..... Perhaps cause he shot three people?

It's like when the media reported on the bow and arrow guy getting smashed by a mob without reporting on the fact that he was pointing a fucking bow and arrow at them first.

View Image

I'm going to wait for the facts first, if he had already shot someone without a justified reason and that's why they chased him down then I will say he was in the wrong. Do we have any proof he is some white supremacist at age 17? Could be a kid who just wanted in on the action.

Cannavore

Veteran
EgYjtWkXgAA3vK3

Cannavore

Veteran

Self defense against what? A guy chasing after him with a plastic bag with a soda in it? They've already been caught in one lie saying it was a molotov, it was not. The very same guy who is in earlier video telling someone brandishing a weapon to not point it at him. Gee I wonder if he was talking to Kyle.

There were tons of people standing around carrying weapons. Why was this kid Kyle Rittenhouse the only one targetted then?

Illegally owned weapon crossing state lines to bring it to a protest lol. What could go wrong?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought this was a DJT thread, good, bad (and ug-ly, DJT is). Somewhere along the way it's been derailed, many report shootings, protests and the like.

igrowone

Veteran
only wonder is that it took so long to happen
armed vigilantes stalking the protest boundaries
this gasoline was going to catch fire
problem is this an apparently desired outcome by too many
and DT can be described as the ring leader

ElGato

Veteran
The shooter was breaking the law even before he fired his first shot. A minor in Wisconsin cannot even possess a firearm without adult supervision at all times.

Self Defense goes out the window when one realizes that he should never have even had the gun, transported it illegally across state lines and illegally used it in the commission of a felony.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Donald Trump Jr. Fears His Dad Is Going To Lose The Election: Report

The younger Trump is both anxious of his father’s chances at the polls and keen on a political future for himself, according to The New York Times Magazine.
A Monday report by The New York Times Magazine paints a complex picture of Donald Trump Jr., illustrating him as a worrier who is fretting over the potential end of a Trump presidency, a son who has uncomfortably dwelled in his father’s shadow for much of his life, and an opportunist who has finally found a successful calling in politics and is perhaps considering his own shot as commander in chief one day.
According to the report by Jason Zengerle, Trump Jr. is one of the few key figures in the inner White House cabal who has expressed fears regarding the November election, including the possibility of federal prosecutions against Trump and his allies.
“Don’s the only person who thinks they’re going to lose,” a conservative activist close to the Trumps reportedly told the magazine. “He’s like, ‘We’re losing, dude, and we’re going to get really hurt when we lose.’”
The source claims that Trump Jr. has said a Biden administration would “shoot the prisoners” and would not be a “peaceful transition.”
Andrew Surabian, a Republican strategist and spokesperson for Trump Jr., dismissed these remarks as false when questioned by The New York Times.
Despite Trump Jr.’s alleged concerns, the report portrays the eldest son of Donald and Ivana Trump as a man who played second fiddle to his younger brother Eric when it came to running the Trump Organization, appeared apprehensive around his father during his appearances as boardroom judge in the 2006 season of “The Apprentice,” and ultimately found his niche in politics “after spending much of his adult life searching for a purpose.”
Described as a “meme general” who is “commanding the D-Day invasion,” by Benny Johnson, a former BuzzFeed writer and chief creative officer of the conservative nonprofit Turning Point USA, Trump Jr. has increasingly gone to bat for his father on television and mastered the art of promoting the president’s politics via his social media accounts, which have over 11 million combined followers.
A deceptively edited video created by Johnson showing Nancy Pelosi ripping up Trump’s State of the Union speech in February received over 50 million views after Trump Jr. shared it on Twitter and accused the House Speaker of denigrating the “stories of American heroes and American dreams,” for instance.
These efforts have somewhat won over the elder Trump, who has begun to view his son as more of a “chip off the old block” rather than a disappointment, according to Cliff Sims, a former White House communications aide.
The president previously held a dismissive attitude toward Trump Jr., calling him “not the sharpest knife in the drawer” when news of the latter’s 2016 meetings with Russian lawyers over damaging intel on Hillary Clinton went public, attracting national scrutiny.
The conclusion of The New York Times Magazine report cites several anonymous sources close to Trump Jr. who indicate that whatever the outcome of November’s election, the son whose “favorite part of politics is getting punched in the face with a jab and responding with a haymaker” very well may run for office himself in the near future, or at least remain in the political arena as a conservative commentator or Republican National Committee chairman.
“He was the only family member who talked politics before his dad ran for president,” a source close to Trump Jr. reportedly told The New York Times. “He’s the only one of the kids who would have found a way into politics if the dad hadn’t run for office.”

Donald Trump Jr. Denies Rumors That He Was On Cocaine During His RNC Speech
Jeremy Blum
August 26, 2020, 3:52 PM MDT

Donald Trump Jr. has denied rumors that he was under the influence of cocaine while delivering his Republican National Convention speech on Monday night.

Speaking to “Fox & Friends” host Steve Doocy on Wednesday, Trump Jr. addressed his sweaty forehead and “glassy” eyes” during the speech — features that had been noticed across social media and even by “The Late Show” host Stephen Colbert, who speculated that he was high.

“I guess there must have been something with the lighting,” Trump Jr. said. “They started doing this trending thing — ‘Donald Trump Jr.‘s on cocaine’ and all of that — I said, no no no. You have me confused with Hunter Biden.”

Hunter Biden, the second son of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, has struggled with using cocaine and other drugs in the past and was discharged from the Navy Reserve in 2013 after failing a drug test.

“It was pretty ridiculous,” Trump Jr. continued. “When they can’t attack the delivery, when they can’t attack the substance, they gotta attack something.”

Trump Jr. went on to lambaste “woke Hollywood-ites” like actress Bette Midler, who had mocked first lady Melania Trump’s accent on Twitter and speculated that Trump Jr.’s wet eyes were due to a fight with his girlfriend and presidential adviser Kimberly Guilfoyle, who had yelled nearly the entirety of her speech. (The “Hocus Pocus” star eventually apologized for her remarks on Melania Trump.)

Before signing off, Trump Jr. also took aim at the Democratic National Convention, calling it a “never-ending Zoom call of ‘I Hate America,’” and said that the RNC, in contrast, had “the gall to showcase real Americans who have benefited from Donald Trump’s policies.”

Sure seemed like it to me, the spitting, the watery eyes, his anger....fueled by Red Bull?? Sure, sure.

Self defense against what? A guy chasing after him with a plastic bag with a soda in it? They've already been caught in one lie saying it was a molotov, it was not. The very same guy who is in earlier video telling someone brandishing a weapon to not point it at him. Gee I wonder if he was talking to Kyle.

There were tons of people standing around carrying weapons. Why was this kid Kyle Rittenhouse the only one targetted then?

Illegally owned weapon crossing state lines to bring it to a protest lol. What could go wrong?

It was self defense against the guy with the red shirt around his face.

Gry

Veteran
Less and less everyday...HOAs are making people take down BLM signs in Mich
Our city council was made to remove the blm banner
And schools are under fire as well
They have wittingly or not,firmly cemented their association with the violent unrest around the nation

Racial tension is no stranger to general elections in this country indeed it is very much used extensively
By democrats in most all elections
If history is a guide...it will all fizzle after the election
As funding drys up
The dems use of racism has always been feeble compared
to that of the republicans.
The use of it by either party is disgusting.
BLM has been active in all 50 states,and forty counties.
Was told by my brothers on the right that
Soro's is the source of their money.
If that is the case, I would expect their finances are
doing just fine.

Cannavore

Veteran
red shirt didn't touch him. running at someone and throwing a soda is justification of killing them? no way.

med4u

Veteran

An objective reasonable fear for ones life...motivation or intent are irrelevant.....

:tiphat:

med4u

Veteran
The shooter was breaking the law even before he fired his first shot. A minor in Wisconsin cannot even possess a firearm without adult supervision at all times.

Self Defense goes out the window when one realizes that he should never have even had the gun, transported it illegally across state lines and illegally used it in the commission of a felony.

transporting an AR-15 across state lines*is perfectly legal.” Only federal law applies to interstate commerce or*transportation, and federal law allows people to move legal gunsacross state lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.