What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,
Yeah, this probably just a coincidence, ay?

The Kenosha Shooting Suspect Was In The Front Row Of A Trump Rally In January
Kyle Rittenhouse’s social media is filled with references to “Blue Lives Matter.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/kenosha-suspect-kyle-rittenhouse-trump-rally

You just can't make this shit up.

Also, Our president is going to lie to us again today, I don't accept this, the question is, why do you still?

69 days, VOTE...

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is a noble position, the one which big guys adopt because they think they can win fights, which they can because they are big guys. I'm not religious, but I find rather cute the old saw: 'God made all men, and Smith & Wesson made them equal.' It rather takes the power out of being a tough guy.

That's wishful thinking. You win some you lose some. That's life. As soon as a gun gets mixed in there is no live to fight another day..

From what I understand he had already shot 1 person. That's why those people where chasing him. I still believe your innocent until proven guilty. His day in court will come.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually the liberal democrats in Illinois past a law that 17yr olds are charged as juveniles...
And i dont think they can extradite minors from other states since minors are not subject to adult criminal due process laws of the interstate compact
Not 100 in this case but it might have to go to scotus.....at any rate Wisconsin has stand your ground self defense with lethal force laws...
And he was clearly being chased and assaulted
Not clear if he was the shooter on the head shot victim

According to Antioch Police, Rittenhouse was arrested this morning in Antioch on a juvenile fugitive from justice warrant out of Wisconsin. Antioch police said he is being held pending an extradition hearing scheduled for Friday.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- Hey - its the USA - and even kids can have guns - find a fight - have people attack them - then shoot the attacking people - and its called self defence -

- 'tis what it is - what's 'right' and what's 'wrong' about it - will be determined in a court of law - and supposedly the kid is innocent until proven guilty -

- I saw the vid of some kid with a long gun being chased by a dude wielding a skateboard - the kid falls over and the dude with the skateboard closes on him - looks like the skateboarder was gonna hit the kid - and the kid shoots the skater-dude -

He had already shot 1 person, that's why those people where chasing him. This is a comment fro ma witness.

We were all chanting 'Black lives matter' at the gas station and then we heard, boom, boom, and I told my friend, 'That's not fireworks'," 19-year-old protester Devin Scott told the Chicago Tribune of the demonstrations Tuesday. This guy with this gun runs by us in the middle of the street and people are yelling, 'He shot someone! He shot someone!' And everyone is trying to fight the guy, chasing him and then he started shooting again."

Amynamous

- Hey - its the USA - and even kids can have guns - find a fight - have people attack them - then shoot the attacking people - and its called self defence -

- 'tis what it is - what's 'right' and what's 'wrong' about it - will be determined in a court of law - and supposedly the kid is innocent until proven guilty -

- I saw the vid of some kid with a long gun being chased by a dude wielding a skateboard - the kid falls over and the dude with the skateboard closes on him - looks like the skateboarder was gonna hit the kid - and the kid shoots the skater-dude -

The shooter is responsible for every bullet that was fired. Unless there was a second shooter, he shot a lot of bullets. He’s going to have a lot of charges against him.
There’s a recent case in New Mexico where an alt right provocateur brought guns to a protest. He kept harassing and assaulting a group of people that were trying to destroy a statue. The crowd finally had enough and turned on him after he threw a women to the ground so hard she hit her head on the ground. He also seemed to shoot wildly into the crowd. He’ll be doing a time as well.

https://www.lcsun-news.com/story/ne...g-new-charges-shooting-protesters/5432616002/

Cannavore

Veteran
Antifa, BLM, rioting, burning down of America.

BLM is supported by a majority of the country no matter who you are.

What you're worried about are the symptoms. Let's tackle the causes. None of what you just wrote is going to go away without reforms to our economy, our government, and our police.

Cannavore

Veteran
He was protecting himself from a mob of crazed people as far as I'm concerned. Not the same really, in my state it would have been justified.

There's nothing on video that shows that from what I've seen. He wasn't the only person there open carrying. So why would protesters randomly start coming at him if he wasn't instigating. In the footage I've seen prior to the shooting, in the gas station, the guy who was supposedly shot in the head, is seen in the video yelling at who i assume is Kyle Rittenhouse or whatever his name is, and the guy is saying something along the lines of "i'm a protester stop pointing the fucking gun in my face".

The common rightie justification on Twitter is that he had a Molotov thrown at him by protesters..... From what blurry video footage we have, it looks nothing like a Molotov. Or that he was being chased by a mob..... Perhaps cause he shot three people?

It's like when the media reported on the bow and arrow guy getting smashed by a mob without reporting on the fact that he was pointing a fucking bow and arrow at them first.

merlin_2810281.0.jpg

CaptainDankness

It's interesting because there is also the armed black militias going around with the expressed purpose of looking for a fight. I wonder how that will mesh into the whole mess...
Right, last I heard about the NFAC, that Grandmaster Jay said they were going to Minnesota to start shooting cops. Still waiting to see this, those guys are going to get themselves killed, or maybe they just want to be martyred cause that's what will happen. Lol

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Surprising the white nationalists haven't shot a cop yet trying to set off a race war.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

The shitgibbon wants biden to take a drug test before debates...this, coming from a dude that had the drug sniffles(adderal) at each an every debate in 16.

Trump says he wants drug tests before debates with Biden
Trump offered no evidence to support his claims that Biden took drugs

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-he-wants-drug-tests-before-debates-with-biden

Yeah, I know, just noise...but an insight into tRump doing what he can to make the debates harder to happen...like he does not want to debate biden.

minds_I

med4u

Veteran
According to Antioch Police, Rittenhouse was arrested this morning in Antioch on a juvenile fugitive from justice warrant out of Wisconsin. Antioch police said he is being held pending an extradition hearing scheduled for Friday.

:tiphat: indeed...he may be released on house arrest
To the custody of his parents or legal guardian...
Possibly till he turns eighteen before he can be extradited....at which time the prosecutors will weigh
The possibilities of a conviction...it could be argued
He cannot recieve a fair trial in Wisconsin due to media saturation,they could mandate the charges to
Illinois for a trial to be judged by jury of his peers

It could turn into a very complicated case never the less....if his peeps got bank and he has a clean sheet....he may never see jail time...or misdemeanor weapons charge

Life lesson.....never....ever.... chase and coner a person holding a loaded assault rifle....

Gry

Veteran
Can only imagine what could be done with "dummy with a fatty" using audio manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts