What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

LMFAO at this post. Lets look at your critical thinking abilities.

You didn't even spell secession correctly.

Instead of reading "old history books" you should have read the letter's of secession from the southern states mentioning SLAVERY AS THE REASON FOR SECEDING.

I noticed you avoided posting for a while after I corrected you with my post listing the reason the southern states seceded from the union in their own words.

Why don't you pull that golden EIB butt plug out from your mouth so you stop talking so much shit.

Homophobia coming from the tolerant left? Triggered +1.

As far as who I troll and respond to, that is MY decision at MY convenience (although I’m sure you feel I owe you something). I’ve been trolling skids like you for a decade plus. And what upsets you more than anything? When you don’t get a response because you aren’t worth my time or energy. So just like your buddy mean mustard, I won’t be further responding to you. So jog on kiddy the place ground is over there. And if you think your trash can b8 will have any impact on me, I’ve been dealing with literal paid shills for years. Your kid tier b8 is like using a piece of bread to b8 a lion. Simply won’t work

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Homophobia coming from the tolerant left? Triggered +1.

As far as who I troll and respond to, that is MY decision at MY convenience (although I’m sure you feel I owe you something). I’ve been trolling skids like you for a decade plus. And what upsets you more than anything? When you don’t get a response because you aren’t worth my time or energy. So just like your buddy mean mustard, I won’t be further responding to you. So jog on kiddy the place ground is over there. And if you think your trash can b8 will have any impact on me, I’ve been dealing with literal paid shills for years. Your kid tier b8 is like using a piece of bread to b8 a lion. Simply won’t work

You don't answer posts that you have to think about or require something besides parroting prepackaged shill feed.

You claim it's due to me possessing a lower than average IQ.

I think you need to go to that place ground if you're gonna b8....

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
so whats the news on this pipe bomb sending Philippino Trump loving bomber? has he been charged? how many years is he facing? they need to make an example out of this fucked up pos.

St. Phatty

Pro-tip: Butt plugs aren't for gay folks only. You should give it a shot sometime, might loosen you up a little. XD

I just spent 6 days taking antibiotics in Suppository form.

Now the cats love playing with my underwear.

I wonder if they have an infection ?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
9 out of 10 trump threads end up in arguments. The other ends up in butt play. Seems logical when I read it back to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts