What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Trump Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

We saw it in 2010'. The hotshots will filter away and fall in line just like the tea party nut huggers....

Fall in line? You do realize the ‘tea party nut huggers’ are the EXACT same people who got Trump elected right? The ONLY reason the ‘tea party’ ‘fell in line’ was due to the fact Hussein and Lerner weaponized the IRS the same way they tried to weaponize DOJ and FBI during FISAgate. Oh how quickly the house of cards shall collapse after declass... Inb4 No, it won’t collapse Bc muh mueller investigation... oh reeeeally? Care to logically explain the reason the DNC is fighting declass so hard?

Wendull C.

Veteran
You miss my point. I was all for the tea party. Even considered myself one of them.

My point was that they will fall in line with the party leadership and all that shit about shaking up Washington and all the other lies will fall by the wayside lest their bills never make it to the floor, and not one of them gets a committee chairmanship.

I know all about the weaponization 9f the IRS and so much other criminal shit these no goods pulled.

I guess in short, the more things change, the more they stay the same. That's why we rolled the cheeto bomb into D.C. damn the consequences.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Trump hasn't given the tea party anything but frustration.

It is true that those nuthuggers got Trump elected.

He just wipes his ass with them and moves on.

Wendull C.

Veteran
I think we all know why the dems are fighting declassification so hard. To hide their rampant criminality. Whether people choose to see it or not.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
The Department of Justice is "fighting" because they're attempting to do their job.

Trump doesn't know how that works.

Like he doesn't know how the military works.

Like he doesn't know how intelligence works.

Like he doesn't know what covfefe means.

Cannavore

Veteran
You miss my point. I was all for the tea party. Even considered myself one of them.

My point was that they will fall in line with the party leadership and all that shit about shaking up Washington and all the other lies will fall by the wayside lest their bills never make it to the floor, and not one of them gets a committee chairmanship.

I know all about the weaponization 9f the IRS and so much other criminal shit these no goods pulled.

I guess in short, the more things change, the more they stay the same. That's why we rolled the cheeto bomb into D.C. damn the consequences.

The tea party successfully took over the republican party lol fall in line? Those crazy bastards are the line.

White Beard

I think we all know why the dems are fighting declassification so hard. To hide their rampant criminality. Whether people choose to see it or not.
Wow...

Who’s imagination did you get THAT one from??? Sorry, syntax error: bad command or process, try again: Y/(N)

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The president (or Prime Minister) should be required to submit a plan (their promises) as part of the documents they need to submit in order to run for office.

1. If they do something not in the plan, there should be a binding plebiscite. Losing the vote means incarceration.

2. If they don't attempt to implement the items in their plan by the date they submitted, they should have to step down.

We have to babysit the fuckers like the lying 12 year olds they act like.

Badfishy1

Wow...

Who’s imagination did you get THAT one from??? Sorry, syntax error: bad command or process, try again: Y/(N)

Whoa... there ya go... finally ALMOST understanding the NPC meme 2 months later. Only issue being you are trying to use it on somebody using critical thinking skills. But here is your participation trophy kid.

Absolem

Whoa... there ya go... finally ALMOST understanding the NPC meme 2 months later. Only issue being you are trying to use it on somebody using critical thinking skills. But here is your participation trophy kid.

LMFAO at this post. Lets look at your critical thinking abilities.

100% incorrect. Civil war was fought over sucession. Don’t fall for the muh slavery meme

You didn't even spell secession correctly.

Taxation and states rights were primary purpose. Slavery was a personal decision NOT a decision of the STATE. This is the watered down muddy bullshit that has been pushed the last 40 years. Read old history books that were closer to time of event.

Instead of reading "old history books" you should have read the letter's of secession from the southern states mentioning SLAVERY AS THE REASON FOR SECEDING.

I noticed you avoided posting for a while after I corrected you with my post listing the reason the southern states seceded from the union in their own words.

Why don't you pull that golden EIB butt plug out from your mouth so you stop talking so much shit.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
like i said context doesn't matter, it's all down to sides now apparently. sad really, no way to have a real discussion about anything in this type of atmosphere. no one is interested in seeing the other mans point of view, or even knowing what he really means.

Unfortunately your real discussion is based on the assumption that trump is a rock star and the pussy grabees were groupies. I believe this only to be true in trump's mind and his devout followers. This is a broad assumption. As much as there are groupies who's goal in life is to fuck a rock star, there are are old slime bags who do it because they can get away with it because they have sleazy fixer lawyers following them offering threats or bribes.

S

Sertaiz

hmm

hmm

The president (or Prime Minister) should be required to submit a plan (their promises) as part of the documents they need to submit in order to run for office.

1. If they do something not in the plan, there should be a binding plebiscite. Losing the vote means incarceration.

2. If they don't attempt to implement the items in their plan by the date they submitted, they should have to step down.

We have to babysit the fuckers like the lying 12 year olds they act like.

this is the best thought in this thread for a while. in my opinion. how to get there.....sometimes i get fustrated and then i remember this is just the matrix and we are here for the gold.....and to bootload the supercomputer ai. is he serious?

vta

Veteran
The good shit starts at :50

[YOUTUBEIF]Xh6q3lpQUKE[/YOUTUBEIF]

Happy week to you all !!! :biggrin:

vta

Veteran
This is a broad assumption[/I]. As much as there are groupies who's goal in life is to fuck a rock star, there are are old slime bags who do it because they can get away with it because they have sleazy fixer lawyers following them offering threats or bribes.

lol

I beg forgiveness...I told admin I would leave you alone...so you wouldn't cry more. But this is too rich.

You need to understand...Women find some 'men' attractive.{I quoted men to differentiate from you} Women also like 'having sex with men'{again, quoted to differentiate from you}

Women can be just as slutty as men. BTW...who the fuck cares ?????

vta

Veteran
LMFAO at this post. Lets look at your critical thinking abilities.

You didn't even spell secession correctly.

Instead of reading "old history books" you should have read the letter's of secession from the southern states mentioning SLAVERY AS THE REASON FOR SECEDING.

I noticed you avoided posting for a while after I corrected you with my post listing the reason the southern states seceded from the union in their own words.

Why don't you pull that golden EIB butt plug out from your mouth so you stop talking so much shit.

Holy Cow...note to self...don't typo replying to this guy....{sorry if i'm assuming gender...never know nowadays...all these weirdos and all...}

Status
Not open for further replies.