What's new

The Tim Scott Thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
What ever happened to Larry Hogan?

I thought he was supposed to be something
he is possibly the most qualified on the GOP side of the aisle. but he does not rant, rave, stomp his feet, lie, or demand revenge on anyone that wants The Chump et al to face justice for their undeniable crimes in the face of insurmountable evidence. so, he's not got a chance in hell of being nominated. :shucks:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was wondering if this was ever going to come up. Well, My question has been answered.

I do not care one whit if he's gay. I find his policy choices abhorrent, not his personal life.

RobFromTX

:LOL: Kyle Kulinski. I'll never question your statements again GotBud. I can see what kind of chicken youre fucking now :pointlaug

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:LOL: Kyle Kulinski. I'll never question your statements again GotBud. I can see what kind of chicken youre fucking now :pointlaug
I normally don't listen to him because I find him kind of annoying with his "Bros" and "Dawgs". And when he normally plays back clips to critique he runs them at double speed which is super annoying.

But his analysis is usually on point and he is so far the only one covering this.

Nice to see everybody stealing my line. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

If you really want to know what's in my brain, Beau of the Fifth Column. Once you start to listen to him you'll realize why I find your "the FBI is the 5th Column" line so amusing.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I'm sure this will win over the American Worker. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Scott conveniently ignores the fact that the air traffic controllers worked for the federal govt, and Reagan could fire them. the UAW members DO NOT work for the federal govt, and Tim Scott will be pounding sand up his ass with a mallet if he even thinks about going there...