What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Tim Scott Thread

RobFromTX

The title speaks for itself. Tim Scott. Republican presidential candidate. Highly educated. Well informed. Much younger. Possibly too much truth for the empire of lies. I started this thread to explore different avenues and help the trump haters to wean off and find other things to complain about or agree on. So lets discuss this potential threat because if he becomes the nominee then Biden is toast.

1690732026166.png

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
I believe this is Tim Scott's official 2024 Presidential Election website. A few clicks is all it takes to get past the DONATE spam.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i could see voting for Scott. i AM a Republican, after all. but...in my opinion, he has zero chance at getting their nomination. why, you might ask? to the entire Chump wing of the party, he is a "damn n****r", and they would rather dig through their cats litter box and eat fresh shit than support a Black man (or woman). those retards are determined to return this nation to the "glory days" before the Civil Rights Act (or the Civil War) was signed by Lyndon Johnson. JMHO

RobFromTX

Did they just unthaw you AOH? :LOL: The days of the GOP being an old white guys club are over. A handful of black folks i grew up with in the south are republicans. And the majority hispanic vote is projected to go to the GOP for the first time ever this election

Division has replaced common ground.The ONLY reason that Trump is so popular with republicans is because of how angry he makes liberals. They like the way he gets a rise out of democrats. Why do you think his numbers climb with each indictment? Its no different than Hillary when you think about it. I hardly ever run across a democrat that actually likes that woman but boy do they get off on her shit smearing tactics towards republicans.

Its time to move on to greener pastures. Theres no guarantee ole dumper can last another 5 years in office and if something happens we'll be left with an incompetent VP that even the democrats don't like

audiohi

Veteran
Did they just unthaw you AOH? :LOL: The days of the GOP being an old white guys club are over. A handful of black folks i grew up with in the south are republicans. And the majority hispanic vote is projected to go to the GOP for the first time ever this election

You did lose a few, though

remember-that-joke-5bcc859129.jpg

RobFromTX

is because they too are gap-toothed racist morons without 2 cooperating brain cells and zero ability (or desire) to discern when they are being outright lied to and scammed by one of the most obvious grifters in our nations history.

So basically you're a registered white republican.......that hates the gop.............and gap toothed white republicans. Wow id hate to do your christmas shopping

armedoldhippy

Veteran
So basically you're a registered white republican.......that hates the gop.............and gap toothed white republicans. Wow id hate to do your christmas shopping
i hate what the Chump wing has done to them, correct. and i save a LOT of money not buying assholes anything when i can just give them old sheets off of my bed to sew hoods out of.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Division has replaced common ground.The ONLY reason that Trump is so popular with republicans is because of how angry he makes liberals. They like the way he gets a rise out of democrats. Why do you think his numbers climb with each indictment? Its no different than Hillary when you think about it. I hardly ever run across a democrat that actually likes that woman but boy do they get off on her shit smearing tactics towards republicans.

Its time to move on to greener pastures. Theres no guarantee ole dumper can last another 5 years in office and if something happens we'll be left with an incompetent VP that even the democrats don't like
Did you just fall of the turnip truck? You have not had a good look at the attitude of the present GOP? "Where is my African American? Oh there he is over there."
I'm not saying the democrats are much better.
The possible reason Hispanics may support GOP is (maybe) their mistaken identity with the American ladder climbing dream, which is complete bull shit.
Time for a REAL choice.

RobFromTX

The possible reason Hispanics may support GOP is (maybe) their mistaken identity with the American ladder climbing dream, which is complete bull shit.

Or maybe they dont view the american ladder in the same way you do? Dont give me that popinjay bullshit man. Ive been married into a mexican family for 22 years. A lot of them are hard working. Most of them are conservative. All of them are happy to be here

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Or maybe they dont view the american ladder in the same way you do? Dont give me that popinjay bullshit man. Ive been married into a mexican family for 22 years. A lot of them are hard working. Most of them are conservative. All of them are happy to be here
Most of them are hard working. I never said they were not happy to be there. That has nothing to do with the American dream being bullshit. Most in Mexico are givers, the opposite of conservative. Ask your wife.

What's popinjay?

RobFromTX

Most of them are hard working. I never said they were not happy to be there. That has nothing to do with the American dream being bullshit. Most in Mexico are givers, the opposite of conservative. Ask your wife.

What's popinjay?

I know some conservatives that donate a lot of their time to helping others. It must suck seeing everything in black and white

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I know some conservatives that donate a lot of their time to helping others. It must suck seeing everything in black and white
almost all Hispanics are Roman Catholic, just like majority of Cubans. this may color your view of the average religious "conservative" somewhat... got a few bedrock Baptist churches around here that would shatter that illusion.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As I've mentioned previously there is a meaning to the word conservative other than the republican one just as there is for liberal.
conservador - is leaning towards holding onto
generoso - is pretty self explaining (but heck; it means giving generously)
Maybe it does suck seeing everything in black and white.

In a political American sense, most conservatives want people to suck it up, find your bootstraps; When the Europeans entered America and Mexico, they did not observe this way of living, so they bloodied the place and made it the land of the religious, the free, the place where anyone can make it baby!

Latest posts

Latest posts