What's new

The Tim Scott Thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Christy rising in some polls as The Chump begins to drop. i'd like to see those 2 debate. i don't believe Chump has the balls to do it...all he can muster is bluster. :cuss: and that's not working like it did several years ago. his schtick has aged just like he has, not very well. :ROFLMAO:

RobFromTX

1692542845309.jpeg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
one man (or a hundred) "making it" does not mean that there is no inequality. are only poor people allowed to address inequality, since they are still not on a par with others? is that what you are saying? explain...

RobFromTX

one man (or a hundred) "making it" does not mean that there is no inequality. are only poor people allowed to address inequality, since they are still not on a par with others? is that what you are saying? explain...

Theres always been inequality. I'd rather hear about it from someone who actually worked their way up instead of living like a fat cat. Don't be angry because someone jumped the fence for greener pastures

RobFromTX

Tim Scotts net worth is $35 million

The Obamas net worth is $70 million. Then again, there are two of them

His net worth is $22 million. Very modest for a current senator. Madame Skeletors is $150 million to give you a perspective

1692552075944.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran
Theres always been inequality. I'd rather hear about it from someone who actually worked their way up instead of living like a fat cat. Don't be angry because someone jumped the fence for greener pastures

actually worked his way up after becoming an elected official.

just like you republicans like it

Scott got his big break in 2010, when he won election to the U.S. House—guaranteeing him a $174,000 annual salary, nearly triple the $60,000 he had paid himself as the owner of an insurance business.

Here’s How Much 2024 Presidential Candidate Tim Scott Is Worth​

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kylemu...candidate-tim-scott-is-worth/?sh=7820dbee2c6e

audiohi

Veteran
Funny you mention that. Ive only seen you rag on mitch. Theres lots of senators that got fat through devious means. a lot of those are republicans. Scotts not one of them

I agree.

You seem to think that I'm alright with democrats committing crimes or abusing their office. I'm not. Feinstein needs to go, but you know what? If no republicans are going on their own free will... fuck it. Push through as many judges as possible until she dies. Remember Al Franken? Last democrat that should EVER resign until the other side starts doing the same.

Someone has evidence of crimes that can be prosecuted? Let's arrest them and get rid of them. I'm waiting for that to happen.

It's funny you say Tim Scott isn't getting fat from his position. How many people making $60,000 a year accumulate $20-$30 million in ten years?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
until we make stock ownership/insider trading punishable by death by hanging for elected officials, politicians will continue to "jump the line" and ignore the well-being of their constituents and the nation...been that way since Washington was POTUS. :shucks::deadhorse

buzzmobile

Veteran

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe the general consensus amongst political commentators was, "Tim who?"

I think he fared better than Larry Elder, so he's got that going for him.

Latest posts

Latest posts